剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
not by government, but by the Creator.
而是造物主
We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights.
我们不可剥夺的权利 是被造物主赋予的
I will fight to preserve America's tradition...
我愿为捍卫美国的宗教传统
...as a religious nation.
而奋斗
So, can we really not ask these candidates questions
我们真的能不向那些竞选人提问
about what they believe with regard to religion?
宗教信仰的问题吗
Well, like what?
比如
Like is it important that you
比如你和我对造物主的定义
and I have the same definition of "Creator"?
是否一样 这个问题重要吗
They plainly meant God.
他们显然指的就是上帝
That's not plain to everybody.
不是对所有人都这么显然
Like right there. Just a smile would have made it folksier.
比如这里 一点笑容就会显得更加亲民
Also, honey, you've got to stay away from religion.
还有 亲爱的 你必须避开宗教话题
You know you're just asking for it.
而你却是自找麻烦
What else am I supposed to talk about
我和天主教选民♥联♥盟主席
with the President of the League of Catholic Voters?
还有什么别的可聊的
You don't have him on as a guest. That's another thing.
别让他当嘉宾上节目 那是另一回事了
You want guests that don't make you look so combative.
你希望嘉宾不让你看上去那么好斗
That's why your likability numbers are down.
所以喜欢你的人数在下降
I don't know. I think I'm likable.
我不知道 我觉得我挺招人喜欢的
I think you're lovable.
我觉得你很招人爱
Thank you. But your numbers are problematic.
谢谢 喜欢你的人数才是问题所在
Listen to me, I'd like dinner to last
听我说 我想把晚饭控制在
10 to 15 minutes.
十分钟到十五分钟之间
You don't like to linger.
你不喜欢消磨时光吗
I'm doing my lingering somewhere else tonight,
今晚我会在别的地方消磨我的时光
so we're not ordering anything that takes a long time to prepare.
所以我们不要点那些备餐时间长的东西
We're not ordering anything well-done.
也不要点那些做好的
We're not ordering anything cooked.
不要点需要烹制的东西
It's okay with me if we don't order anything.
什么都不点我都不介意
It's not going to be okay with the restaurant.
那饭店肯定不愿意
Screw the restaurant, Neal.
去他的饭店 尼尔
The restaurant hasn't not seen his girlfriend in a month.
饭店可没有一个月没见女朋友
The restaurant's girlfriend isn't wearing cocktail attire.
饭店的女朋友可没有穿鸡尾酒礼服
You gonna be okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Six minutes and 20 seconds.
六分二十秒
God, it's you.
天啊 是你
That's how long you spent tonight on Etch-a-Sketch.
你今晚的节目在"图画板事件"上花的时间
Six minutes and 20 seconds. Hey, Taylor.
六分二十秒 你好 泰勒
Hi, Jim. You look very nice.
你好 吉姆 你看上去很漂亮
Thank you. This is Neal Sampat. We work together.
谢谢 这是尼尔·桑帕特 我的同事
Neal, this is Taylor Warren,
尼尔 这是泰勒·沃伦
a Romney campaign spokesman.
罗姆尼竞选阵营的发言人
Woman uh, spokesperson. Nice to meet you.
女发言人 很高兴见到你
You work for ACN? Yes.
你在ACN工作 对
I loathe you in ways that are unquantifiable.
我对你们的厌恶难以言表
Cool.
酷
You must be excited to see Hallie. I am.
你一定非常想见哈莉 没错
I mentioned to Hallie that I
我和哈莉说过
didn't have anything to do in the city tonight.
我今晚没什么事可做
And she said that I should join you guys for dinner. No.
她说我应该和你们一起吃饭 不
You should see the look on your face.
你真该看看你现在的表情
Don't worry, I know you had a special night planned,
别担心 我知道你们今晚有特殊安排
so of course I'm coming along. You know why?
所以我才来的 知道为什么吗
Because we spent six minutes
因为我花了六分二十秒
and 20 seconds On EtchaSketch, yeah.
的时间 在"图画板事件"上 没错
It was a story and you know it. No, it was a gaffe.
这个事情你知道的 是一个过失
He came out and said,
他出面说
"Don't worry about anything I've said during the primary.
别担心我再初选时期说的任何话
I can be whatever you want me to be."
你们想让我什么样 我就能变成什么样
He didn't say it. Fehrnstrom did.
不是他说的 是费恩斯托姆说的
And how do you expect us to juggle
你觉得我们怎样才能兼顾
very diverse coalitions inside the Republican Party?
共和党内部如此多样化的团体
Really glad I came tonight.
今晚能来我真高兴
There's no way you're coming to dinner.
你不可能参加我们的晚餐
Jim.
吉姆
I've missed you. You look amazing.
想死你了 你太漂亮了
Plus? I've missed you, too.
还有 我也想死你了
There it is. This is Aubrey.
快来 这是奥布丽
Hey, it's nice to meet you. Neal.
很高兴见到你 尼尔
Okay, full disclosure-- the press wasn't allowed any food,
我坦白一下 记者不许吃东西
but we stole a couple bottles of Chardonnay
但我们偷到几瓶夏敦埃
and I am wicked hammered. Okay.
现在我整个烂醉如泥 好吧
Neal, this is Aubrey. Hey.
尼尔 这是奥布丽 你好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Full disclosure-- the press wasn't allowed any food,
我坦白一下 记者不许吃东西
but we stole a couple bottles of Chardonnay--
但我们偷到几瓶夏敦埃
Wicked hammered. You said that already.
烂醉如泥 你已经说过了
We're gonna get some food in your stomach.
我们会给你找点东西吃
Maybe that's not necessary.
也许没啥用
So, listen, Taylor's kind of sad tonight.
听我说 泰勒今天有点难过
I don't know why, so I asked her to come to dinner.
我不知道为什么 所以我邀请她一起吃晚饭了
She's not sad. She's mad 'cause we did
她不是难过 她是生气了
six minutes and 20 seconds on Etch-A-Sketch.
因为我们用了6分20秒讲罗姆尼像涂鸦板
And now I have to have a
现在我还得和她一起
dinner with her that could last up to a half hour.
吃一顿长达半小时的晚饭
You're afraid of Taylor.
你怕泰勒啊
Being afraid of Taylor is just good common sense.
怕泰勒是基本常识
Anybody hungry? I can boot and rally.
有人要去吃饭吗 我可以吐完接着喝
Let's do it.
那敢情好
You here alone? Yeah. You?
你一个人 是啊 你呢
I am.
我也是
This is what I do now.
我现在就这样
I drink alone at bars late at night.
深夜在酒吧独饮
See, men can do that with no stigma attached.
你看 男人这么做就没人说三道四
Women Women can vote
要是女人... 女人拥有
and your vote counts the same as my vote.
和男人一样的投票权
I'm really supposed to worry about a stigma?
我难道还要担心别人说三道四么
Oh, Don.
唐啊
Don, Don.
唐啊唐
Don.
唐
Are you happy with that name?
你还喜欢这名字吗
Pretty happy. Never really thought about it.
挺喜欢的啊 没怎么想过这事
How'd it go in Maryland?
去马里兰这趟怎么样
He confirmed.
他承认了
Will he do it on camera?
他同意接受采访吗
Find out tomorrow. Hey, Mac.
明天才知道 嗨麦肯
What do you say, Chelsea? You here alone?
你好吗 切尔西 你一个人
Don't stigmatize her. Where's the gang?
千万别可怜她 那一帮都去哪了
Jim and Neal are on a double date,
吉姆和尼尔去了四人约会
Sloan is out with a New York Giant,
斯隆和一个纽约巨人队球员约会去了
and Will's having a quiet night at home with Mrs. Macbeth.
威尔和麦克白夫人共度静谧之夜
He took some questions from the audience
他接收观众的问题
and somebody asked him if he thought the court
有个人问他是否认为
was going to overturn the ACA.
法♥院♥会推♥翻♥ACA
And I thought he was gonna duck the question,
我以为他会回避这个问题
but he answered for about two minutes.
但他回答了快两分钟
What did he say? I swear to God, I don't know.
他说了什么 我真不知道
Can I ask something?
我有个问题
What's the fucking obsession with Ann Romney's horse?
为啥人们就他妈跟安·罗姆尼的马过不去啊
Reagan had a horse. His horse didn't dance.
里根也有匹马啊 他的不会跳舞
So fucking what, James? It's a clever horse.
那他妈又怎样 詹姆斯 马聪明不行吗
It's an Olympian. It's a horse.
它是奥♥运♥选手 是匹马
And what in this is bad?
这有什么不好的
And how do you know that Reagan's horse didn't dance?
而且你怎么知道里根的马不会跳舞
It's a reasonable question, James.
这是个好问题 詹姆斯
How did you get into campaign reporting?
你怎么开始负责竞选报道的
I told my bosses that nobody was covering Ron Paul
我跟我老板说没人报道罗恩·保罗
and they were like, "Go do it yourself."
他们就说 那你去啊
And I was like, "Really?" And they were like, "Really."
我说 真的吗 他们说 真的啊
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表