剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
There are 17 entries.
有17条结果
That's because of your story, fat-ass!
那是因为你的报道 傻♥逼♥
Mr. Keefer, I think you're extremely
基佛先生 我觉得你非常...
Have Neal write this story including this phone call
让尼尔写一篇报道 包括进这通电♥话♥
and post it on our website tonight.
今晚发布在我们的网站上
Cut off the air supply to the morning shows.
切掉早间节目的直播来源
I think I'm done in here.
我觉得我可以出去了
Thanks, pal.
谢了 伙计
Here to speak with us tonight is Nia Robbie,
今晚加入我们的是尼娅·罗比
a lawyer for the NAACP.
美国全国有色人种协进会的一名律师
This is the first time either of us have heard that recording.
这是我俩第一次听到这段录音
What are your initial thoughts?
你开始的想法是什么
I think it's pretty clear this was racially motivated.
我觉得很明显是种族歧视
I don't think anything's clear.
我没看出来什么明显的
He's black. He's up to no good.
他是黑人 意图不良
He's looking at all the houses.
所有的房♥子都看一遍
His family says he may have been listening to music
他的家人说 他可能在用手♥机♥听音乐
on his iPhone and not even aware Zimmerman was watching.
根本不知道齐默曼在看他
His family would have no way of knowing that, though, right?
他的家人无从得知 不是吗
What they know, what we know is that he was armed
他们和我们知道的 就是他有武器
with a bag of Skittles and some very dangerous iced tea. Mac.
和一袋彩虹糖 以及一杯非常危险的冰茶 麦肯
It's George Zimmerman who gets the benefit of the doubt now.
现在是先假定乔治·齐默曼说的是实话
A benefit never afforded to Trayvon.
崔凡没得到这种假定
Nia, Mr. Zimmerman claimed
尼娅 齐默曼先生声称
that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious.
崔凡·马丁看起来可疑
That's right. How does one look suspicious?
对的 什么叫做看起来可疑
You'd have to ask Mr. Zimmerman.
这你要问齐默曼先生
This is a helo manifest
这是张直升机的载货单
From what?
从哪来的
Operation Genoa.
热那亚行动
This is the first piece of paper we've seen with that name.
这是我们第一次看到有那名字的文件
Listen,
听着
I sang in an a cappella group in college, the Whiskey Sodas.
我在大学里参加过一个无伴奏合唱团 威士忌苏打水
When we'd tour,
我们巡回演出的时候
the secretary would have to submit an expense report.
秘书必须提交一份费用报告
We'd want to bring a ton of weed,
我们想带一吨♥杂草
but we wanted the group to pay for it.
但希望合唱团来付钱
So in the expense report, instead of saying weed,
所以在费用报告中没有说杂草
it would say chickens.
说了小鸡
Look at the manifest.
看看载货单
".50 cal ammunition.
"50卡弹♥药♥
M261 FFAR, 2.75 rocket pods.
M261折叠翼航♥空♥火箭弹 2.75口径火箭舱
Mx-76."
MX-76"
What's MX-76?
MX-76是什么东西
There's no such thing.
不存在这么个东西
I called three quartermasters.
我给三位军官打了电♥话♥
It was the gas. Look
是毒气 听着
We dropped sarin. This is a true story.
我们投放了沙林 这是真事
It happened and we're gonna prove it.
确实发生了 我们会证实的
Where'd you get this?
你从哪儿得到的
Can I talk to you a second?
我能跟你说两句吗
Yeah. Is there a problem? Yeah.
行 出问题了吗 对
I'm transcribing the full text of the 911 call.
我在听写911录音的完整版本
The 911 operator asks is he white, black, or Hispanic
911接线员问他 那人是白人 黑人还是西班牙裔
and Zimmerman answers, "He looks black."
齐默曼回答说 "看起来是黑人"
Yeah.
对
You cut the operator's question.
你剪掉了接线员的问题
Yeah, but...
对 但...
Excuse me, I...
抱歉 我...
Jesse.
杰西
I'm sorry, I've got to bump the segment.
很抱歉 我得撤掉你那段
Why? We screwed up.
为什么 出了点状况
We aired a badly edited tape of George Zimmerman
我们播出的乔治·齐默曼报♥警♥录音
talking to the 911 operator and I need the space
剪辑不当 我需要时间
so we can air the full tape at the end of the show.
在节目最后播放录音的完整版
Is this because I said I was coming out?
是因为我说我要出柜吗
No. Because I was gonna come out on the air?
不 因为我打算在直播时公开出柜吗
No. I just told you the reason.
不 我刚刚告诉你原因了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I guess I'm gonna have to live with that.
恐怕那就只能这样了
People are gonna know about this.
观众会知道的
140-character public shaming is absolutely in order,
140字的公开谴责完全可以
but make sure you blame it on Will and not me
但你得保证是对着威尔 而不是我
'cause Will's the famous one and you'll want traction.
因为威尔是有名的那个 而你想引人注目
Why are you acting like such a bitch?
你为什么这么讨厌
I was gonna lose the segment anyway
无论如何我都要撤掉你的那段了
and it was 'cause you were gonna come out.
就是因为你打算出柜
If it makes you uncomfortable,
如果这让你觉得不舒服
then maybe you should come to our meetings.
那你大概应该来参加我们的会议
You want to come out on TV, I don't care.
我才不在乎你在电视上出柜
But you can't do it here. He's not Maury Povich.
但你不能在这里做 他不是莫里·波维奇[脱口秀主持人]
Tyler was robbed of his right
泰勒被剥夺了按照自己的意愿
to come out to the world on his own terms.
向全世界公开出柜的权利
Dharun made that decision for him.
达兰为他做了决定
I'm doing what Tyler never had the chance to do.
我正在做泰勒没有机会做的事情
I'm taking the power back.
我要夺回权力
Jesse, you're full of shit.
杰西 你真是满嘴胡话
You want to be a D-lister and that's it.
你就想上D版块的新闻 仅此而已
You want to get onstage and you want to call him Tyler
你想上台 即便你根本不认识他
even though you told me you didn't know him
你也想套近乎叫他泰勒
so you can bathe in his reflected tragedy.
这样就能融入他的悲剧之中
Fuck you, Jesse.
去你的 杰西
That kid killed himself because his privacy was stolen.
那孩子因为他的隐私遭窥视而自杀
And you think you're honoring him by tweeting
而你以为你发推
about coming out in front of a million and a half strangers?
向150万人公开出柜是在向他致敬吗
I'll put up color bars
把你推到摄像机前
before I'll put you in front of our cameras.
我还不如先自贴彩条[象征种族歧视]
I thought it was one way to tell my parents the news
我原以为这是告诉我父母的一种方式
and not be there when I did.
而且可以不必当面告知
Well, good luck with that.
那就祝你好运吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I saw a video online. It gets better.
我在网上看到一段视频 看起来好一点
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I guess I wouldn't.
我想我不知道
Take it easy.
放松点
I've known a few of these guys.
我认识一点这些人
I know this one very well.
非常了解这家伙
Having a relationship with an audience is cool.
跟观众谈恋爱确实非常酷
I get it. As long as it doesn't turn serious.
我懂 只要不是认真的
As long as it's hooking up and home before sunrise,
只要是普通交往 并在天亮前回家
then everything's fine 'cause...
一切都没问题 因为
they don't feel about you
他们对你的感觉
the way you want them to.
不像你希望的那样
You were gonna get killed. I did you a favor.
你差点就要被杀死了 是我帮了你一把
Sanford is a high crime area,
桑福德是个高犯罪率地区
and this community in particular.
这个社区尤其糟糕
Is it possible that the extra motivation, as you said,
是否如你所说的 有其他可能
pursuing Trayvon Martin on foot...
导致崔凡·马丁
When the dispatcher told him plainly not to.
当调度员清清楚楚地告诉他别这样做
We're all set. We wanted to wait for a commercial break.
一切准备就绪 我们在等一段广♥告♥
That's them? Alim and Samirah Kouri.
是他们吗 阿里姆和萨米拉·卡奥利
Mr. Kouri? Yes, this is me. I'm here.
卡奥利先生 在 是我 我在听
And, Mrs. Kouri, are you there?
还有卡奥利夫人 你在听吗
I'm here. Is help coming for my husband?
我在听 有人去救我丈夫了吗
Will you put this call on television?
你们会把这通电♥话♥播到电视吗
Here's the thing, guys.
问题是这样的 各位
Syrians don't commonly say, "Thank God."
叙利亚人一般不会说"感谢上帝"
Nobody named Kouri is registered at the W.
W酒店没有叫卡奥利的人
And when that building came down, it took the cell tower with it.
而且大楼倒下时 信息发射塔也被拖倒了
You still with me...
你还在听我说吗
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表