剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
...is ever going to believe us again.
会再相信我们了
I think I shouldn't say
我想在见到律师前
anything more until I've talked to a lawyer.
我不该再多说什么了
You're fired. I know.
你被解雇了 我知道
We don't think the protests
我们不认为班加西的抗♥议♥
in Benghazi has anything to do with the movie.
与这部电影有任何关系
We don't think it's a protest. What do you think it is?
我们不认为这是抗♥议♥ 那你们认为是什么
A planned, coordinated attack. A terrorist attack.
是一场事先预谋的袭击事件 恐怖袭击
He's got a source at State. We've used him.
他在政♥府♥有线人 我们联♥系♥利用了他
He saw an e-mail at the operation center
他在行动中心看到一封
to White House, Pentagon, and FBI saying
发往白宫 五角大楼和联调局的电邮
Ansar al-Sharia is claiming credit for the attack in Benghazi.
说安萨尔·阿尔沙里亚宣称对班加西的袭击负责
Will, the movie might just be a coincidence.
威尔 电影可能只是一个巧合
It's not a movie. "Avatar" Is a movie.
那不是电影 《阿凡达》才算是电影
How bad is this thing?
情况有多糟糕
Oh, it's bad. It's really not at all good.
很糟糕 非常不妙
You have been nothing but bad news
你从西北大学举手的那一刻起
since you raised your hand at Northwestern.
就从没带来过好消息
Don and Jim have a source at State that says he saw an e-mail.
唐和吉姆的外♥交♥部♥线人说他看到一封电邮
Ansar al-Sharia is saying they did Benghazi.
安萨尔·阿尔沙里亚说班加西的事情是他们干的
May have nothing to do with Cairo
可能跟开罗没关系
and it's a 9/11 anniversary attack.
而是针对"911"周年纪念的袭击
What?
怎么了
Mac?
麦肯
We have to retract Genoa tonight.
我们得取消今晚的热那亚报道
All of it.
全部都取消
A half an hour later, we retracted the story.
半小时之后 我们取消了报道
That was our top story, not Benghazi.
那本是我们头条报道 而非班加西事件
On Benghazi we didn't trust the source at State.
在班加西这件事情上
We didn't trust anything anymore.
我们再也不相信任何证据了
We reported the same thing as everybody else
我们跟其他媒体报道的一样
even though we knew we were probably wrong.
即便我们知道我们可能错了
Protesters, angry over
被一部美国业余爱好者拍摄的
an amateur American movie denouncing Islam,
含侮辱伊♥斯♥兰♥教内容的电影激怒的反对者
attacked the United States consulate in Benghazi, Libya, today,
今天袭击了美国在利比亚班加西的领♥事♥馆♥
killing a State Department officer.
导致一名国♥务♥院♥官员遇难
While in Cairo, demonstrators stormed
同时在开罗 示♥威♥者攻击了
the walls of the United States Embassy.
美国大使♥馆♥的围墙
On the anniversary of 9/11...
在"911"事件的周年纪念日上
We just stopped being good at--
我们再也不擅长于
Genoa was a real mission. It was successful.
热那亚任务确实存在 并且成功完成了
Sweeney was right about the MOPP suits,
斯维尼关于防护服的说法是对的
just wrong about the reason they were wearing them.
只是有关佩戴的原因是错的
It was in case the militants had biological weapons.
那实际是为了以防激进分子有生物武器
The white phosphorus was only laid down to mark the target.
直升机释放白磷只是为了标明目标
Hamni8 didn't die in the raid.
汉尼8并没有在袭击中身亡
His prepaid cell plan ran out.
是他的付费手♥机♥套餐用完了
It was an institutional failure.
那就是机制问题
Bullshit.
胡说
We'll call the election tomorrow
我们明天会进行选举
and then resign.
然后辞职
She's on her way over. We're meeting her upstairs.
她正在来的路上 我们在楼上见她
I'm sorry, Will. I really am.
抱歉 威尔 真的很抱歉
I wanted this to go another way.
我本希望事态朝另一方向发展
We both knew it wasn't gonna.
我们都知道不可能
Did she seem mad?
她是不是气疯了
When you talked to her on the phone.
你打电♥话♥给她的时候
It's after midnight. You think we got her out of bed?
都过午夜了 你觉得她还会起床赶过来吗
You did not get me out of bed. Good night.
我可不是从床上赶过来的 晚安
I just paid $1,000 to see "Skyfall"
我刚花了一千美元去看《天幕坠落》
and attend a party at the Museum of Modern Art.
还参加了一个现代艺术博物馆的派对
The proceeds are going to the Tribeca Film Festival.
是特里贝克电影节的活动
You know why? To support the arts?
知道为什么吗 为了支持艺术事业吗
To meet Daniel Craig. Did you?
为了见丹尼尔·克雷格 见到了吗
Hurricane Sandy and the airports.
因为飓风桑迪和机场延误
He wasn't there? He was not there.
他没到场吗 他没到场
You look like Daniel Craig. Get up.
你看起来很像丹尼尔·克雷格 起来
Oh, you look less like him now.
现在看起来不那么像了
Sit back down. And what about you?
坐回去吧 你怎么了
Why so glum, sugarplum?
为什么这么闷闷不乐 小甜甜
We're gonna resign, Leona. It's what has to happen now.
我们要辞职 莉安娜 别无选择
Elliot Hirsch, Sloan Sabbith,
埃利奥特·赫什 斯隆·莎碧斯
Terry Smith, "Dayside ACN," ACN.
泰利·史密斯 《ACN日间新闻》 ACN
We understand the integrity of the news is more important--
我们知道新闻的完整性比个人
than one individual. That is beautiful.
更为重要 真帅
Not as beautiful as Daniel Craig.
没丹尼尔·克雷格帅
Leona. I'd have sent my plane.
莉安娜 我真应该派我的飞机过去
I'd have sent my plane. We're not fucking around.
真该派飞机去接 我们不是胡闹
You will resign when I fire you
你得在我心怀怨恨地开除你之后
out of petty malice and not before.
才能辞职 现在不行
Our trust numbers are Yeah, they're bad.
我们的信任指数 是啊 很糟糕
They're fatal. Firing
糟糕透顶 开除杰利
Jerry was obviously the right thing to do,
显然是正确的选择
but it wasn't enough and we've known that for two months.
但这还不够 我们两个月前就知道
Charlie and I have to go.
查理和我也得走
And Twiggy over here? It was my fault.
还有这边的美女吗 那是我的错
McMac. Can I call you McMac?
麦麦可 我能叫你麦麦可吗
Doesn't matter, I'm gonna anyway, McMac.
无所谓了 我就这么叫 麦麦可
Your head's up your ass. Mrs. Lansing.
你是一塌糊涂了 兰辛女士
Guy comes in here into my hizzy--
一个家伙跑到我的地盘
guy comes in here, cooks an interview, no remorse.
一个家伙跑来这儿 篡改了采访却毫无悔意
30 lawyers vet the story, it goes on air.
30名律师对这篇报道进行审核 都上电视了
You, I don't know what you'd do to Sherlock Holmes this thing.
你 我不知道你要怎么查出事情真♥相♥
I wouldn't be able to figure it out
我都没办法查明
and I'm the smartest person in the room.
而且我还是这间屋子里最聪明的人
Well, I wouldn't go that--
好吧 我不同意
Oh, shut the fuck up, you Daniel Craig wannabe.
闭嘴 你个做梦都想当丹尼尔·克雷格的
I don't want to be Daniel Craig.
我不想当丹尼尔·克雷格
Well, you should want to be Daniel Craig. Everybody should.
你应该想当丹尼尔·克雷格 每个人都应该
Leona, are you stoned?
莉安娜 你嗑药了吗
You know, my makeup lasts a long time.
我的妆容倒是维持很长时间啊
Oh, jeez. Mrs. Lansing.
天哪 兰辛女士
No, no, please, call me--
不不 请叫我
continue to call me Mrs. Lansing.
继续叫我兰辛女士吧
Leona Guy comes into my house
莉安娜 一个家伙跑到
which I love.
我心爱的房♥子里
Which I bet you guys didn't know.
我打赌你们都不知道
But I love it. I love ACN.
但我真的很爱它 我爱ACN
You don't make me a nickel
你们一分钱没给我赚
and you cause headaches for the divisions that do,
还总给我赚钱的部门添乱
but you make me--
但你们也让我
you make me so proud.
你们让我很自豪
God, guy comes in here, cooks an interview,
上帝啊 一个家伙跑来这里 篡改了采访
and this ends up with-- 'cause he's unemployable
而最后结局却是"他被违约解雇
he gets a $5 million settlement
而拿到了五百万的和解协议
and the three of you leave?
你们三个却要走人"吗
Oh, I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
And McMac.
而且麦麦可
That's a name that's really starting to grow on me.
这名字开始在我脑中根深蒂固了
She doesn't have to go. Nobody's ever heard of her.
她不用走 根本没人听说过她
But she's gonna do the honorable thing.
但她会来做令人尊敬的事
And what's expected of me, huh?
要我做什么
Not to do the honorable thing?
不做令人尊敬的事吗
What's expected of me?
到底要我做什么
No, I do not accept your resignations.
不 我不接受你们的辞职
And Jerry Dantana's not gonna get one fucking dollar.
杰利·丹塔纳一分钱也拿不到
I got some kick-ass courtroom outfits.
我有非常厉害的法律团队
You have to accept our resignations and you have to settle.
你必须接受我们的辞职 也得跟他签订协议
He'll take it to trial and win.
否则他会上诉 而且会胜诉
There was an institutional failure and he was the only one fired.
这是机制问题 却只开除了他一个人
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表