剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
This president is on track to lose more jobs
照此下去 这位总统的失业率
than any other president in modern history.
将超过近代史上任何一位总统
We simply have to have an administration
我们需要选出合适的政♥府♥
which has as its leader a person who understands how business works...
它的领导者需懂得企业的运作
and how the decisions we make from a tax and trade standpoint
懂得通过优化税收和贸易政策
affect the creation of jobs.
来刺♥激♥就业
Hey, Cameron. Good morning, sir.
卡梅隆 早上好啊 先生
Come on, man, you can't keep me off the bus again.
行了 伙计 你不能又不让我上车吧
According to Taliban law,
根据塔♥利♥班♥的法律
I think I'm allowed to run over your face with the bus
我有权开大巴从你脸上碾过去
while making your sister drink Clorox.
还有权逼你妹喝漂白水
Let's leave sisters out of this. You're right about that.
放过我妹 行吗 你说得对
I can go on the bus? No, sir.
那我能上车了吗 不能
You guys are running for president.
你们在竞选总统啊
You're gonna have to get used to bad press.
迟早得习惯负面报道
But as a Republican campaign,
但作为共和党竞选人
what kind of experience would we have with bad press?
我们要如何应对负面报道呢
Yeah... How would we ever build up that part of our immune system?
嗯 我们要怎样对之增强免疫呢
Cameron, straight up, the story I file today
卡梅隆 我不吓唬你 我今天就会报道
will be about how the governor wouldn't let an ACN reporter on the press bus.
州长不许ACN的记者上记者大巴
And he'll experience a five-point bump in the polls.
然后他的民调立马上升五个点
Cameron? Yeah?
卡梅隆 什么事
Let him on the bus.
让他上大巴
Go ahead.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢了
Just want to get going.
只想尽快上路而已
I'm Jim Harper, ACN.
我是吉姆·哈珀 ACN
How's Ben's ankle?
本的脚踝怎样了
It's broken.
骨折了
The reporters were freed in Libya. We're reading it.
利比亚的记者放出来了 我们看到了
It's in the "Guardian." We've all got it.
《卫报》登了 我们都看到了
Headline "Journalists freed from Rixos Hotel after being held by Gaddafi gunmen."
大标题《受卡扎菲枪手挟持于瑞克欧斯酒店的记者被释放》
Stillman, we're all reading it.
斯蒂尔曼 我们都看着呢
"The group were freed shortly after they..."
"这群记者在..."
Seriously, Stillman!
斯蒂尔曼 搞毛啊
We're reading the exact same thing you are saying.
大家都在看 你就别读了
These journalists who've been trapped for five-plus days at the Rixos Hotel
数名记者连续五日多被困于瑞克欧斯酒店
in the five-star prison, as it was known in Libya,
利比亚当地 人称"五星级监狱"
are out, headed to a safer location.
他们已被释放 正前往安全地带
So, great news, as far as we're concerned.
这真是一则天大的好消息
But the battle for Tripoli and...
但是 的黎波里争夺战...
It's me. Are you all right?
是我 你没事吧
Sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉 你还好吗
Yes, totally.
完全没事
Did you sleep here? I came in early this morning.
你在这儿睡的吗 我来得比较早
6:00 am.
现在才六点
I'm moving back in with Lisa.
我要搬回去跟利萨住
I didn't really want anyone to see the bags.
我不想让大家看到我的行李
So would it be all right
我今天把行李
if I kept them here till the end of the day?
留在这儿可以吗
What happened?
怎么回事
Don and I split up.
我和唐分手了
Did he kick you out in the middle...
他大半夜把你赶出来...
No. No.
不是的
He went to a hotel.
他去酒店了
Then I couldn't sleep, so I just packed some stuff and came in.
然后我睡不着 就打包跑到这儿来了
You should call him. Take the... I've called him.
你该打给他 拿... 我打过了
I've called him a lot. He's not taking my calls.
我打了好多次 他不接
6:00 AM. He could be sleeping.
才六点 他八成还在睡觉
If it goes to voice mail after two rings,
如果响两声接去语♥音♥信箱
they saw your name and sent you to voice mail.
就是他看到你名字 然后转接去语♥音♥信箱
Really? Four rings, they're not there.
是吗 四响 才是真的不在
Two rings, they don't want to talk to you.
两响 就是不想接
All right, I have to retrace my entire life now.
好吧 我要回溯一下我整个人生
But, you know, you and Don...
但是你和唐...
It was all me. It was me.
完全是我的错
Is it okay if we don't talk about it?
我们不说这事行吗
Yeah.
行
I'm going down to the gym. You wanna come?
我去健身房♥ 你来吗
Uh, no. Yeah.
不了 来吧
Come take a shower and we'll get breakfast.
来冲个澡 然后我们去吃饭
The reporters are free, the ones from CNN...
那些CNN的记者被释放了
Yeah, I saw. Come on.
我看到了 走吧
Yeah?
什么事
I need to tell you a story
我要告诉你一条线索
Cyrus West told me last night after the panel.
专家讨论之后 塞卢斯·维斯特告诉我的
Cyrus West question mark?
塞卢斯·维斯特 问号♥
Hmm, ellipses. I booked a bad guest.
嗯 省略号♥ 我不该找他
How long do you guys give people shit in New York?
纽约人要为这种事找多久的碴
Ask A-Rod.
去问A罗吧
What story did Cyrus West tell you after the panel?
专家讨论之后 塞卢斯·维斯特告诉你什么了
Have you ever heard anything about a black op called Genoa?
你听说过一个叫热那亚的秘密行动吗
Operation Genoa? Like the salami?
热那亚行动 "热那亚香肠"的热那亚
Yeah, except it's named for a kind of sail on a boat.
对 它是一种船用帆的名字
No. All right, well, uh, this is gonna sound...
没听过 好吧 这听起来会...
I get that this is gonna sound crazy,
我明白 这听起来会像是天方夜谭
but West says about a year ago,
但维斯特说 大概一年前
there was a MARSOC extraction
海军陆战队特种部队组织一场营救
just across the border in Pakistan.
地点在巴基斯坦边境线附近
Two of our guys were being held in a village
我方两人被关押于一个村庄里
along with civilians, including women and children.
那里还有平民 包括妇女和孩子
And he says we used sarin gas.
他说 我们用了沙林毒气
What made you think that was gonna sound crazy?
你怎会觉得这听起来像是天方夜谭呢
I know that it's probably... Sarin gas?
我知道这... 沙林毒气
On civilians? During an extraction.
用在平民身上 为了营救行动
The first team of MARSOCs were overrun by Taliban fighters
第一队特种部队士兵遭到塔♥利♥班♥士兵压制
and a second wave of Marines came in on a helicopter
第二队人马乘直升机抵达
a minute later and dropped gas.
一分钟后 释放了毒气
Sarin gas?!
沙林毒气
What you're describing would have involved about 50 people.
这样的行动 一般会涉及50人左右
15 on the first wave, 15 on the second wave,
第一队15人 第二队15人
a ground crew to load the gas on the helos.
将毒气装上直升机的地勤
What 50 people could keep that secret?
哪有50人能守住这么大的秘密
You know the name of the shooter in Abbottabad? No.
你知道在阿伯塔巴德 是谁开的枪吗 不知道
Those 50 people, to start with.
那50人就做到了
You think SEALs are better at keeping a secret than MARSOCs?
你觉得海豹突击队比海军陆战队特种部队的嘴更严吗
They're protecting the shooter's safety;
他们那是为了保护开枪士兵的安全
they didn't use nerve gas.
况且 他们没用神经毒气
I can't believe we're talking about nerve gas.
不敢相信 我们居然在讨论神经毒气
Do I have to go on? You mind if I ask you something?
还要我接着说吗 问你个问题
No. If I was Jim, would you be paying attention?
问吧 如果我是吉姆 你会这么不在意吗
I am paying attention.
我没有不在意
J.D., you don't have to feel competitive with Jim.
杰利 你没必要把吉姆当作假想敌
Good, 'cause I was asked to come fill in for him.
很好 因为是你调我回来顶替他的
I really don't want to get calls from our DOD sources
我可不想接到国防部内线的电♥话♥
asking why we're pursuing a libelous story.
质问我们为什么要报道空穴来风的新闻
Can you assume that I'm good at this?
你能否假设一下 我是内行里手
Can you assume the D.C. Bureau didn't hire a senior producer who's an idiot?
假设华盛顿不会雇用个傻子担任高级制片人
I never said... Can you do that?
我从没说... 你能这么假设吗
Make your calls.
去调查吧
Thank you.
谢谢
'Cause on the off chance it turns out to be true...
因为万一证明 确有其事...
I'll be there to see you accept your Peabody.
我会到场听你的皮博迪获奖演说
That wasn't even close
这跟我想说的
to what I was gonna say. Lighten up, man.
根本不搭边 放轻松 伙计
On the off chance it turns out to be true,
万一证明 确有其事
people are gonna have to resign.
有些人就得辞职了
Jerry, you're talking about a massive war crime.
杰利 这可是严重的战争罪行
On the off chance it turns out to be true,
万一证明 确有其事
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表