剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Why'd you Google him? You know, after drinks.
你谷歌♥他干嘛 你懂的 酒后
You had drinks? This part doesn't matter.
你喝了酒 这不重要
It matters to me a little. Why?
对我来说比较重要 为什么
I'm not sure. Wait, this is wrong.
不知道 等等 这不对啊
I know. What do we think the appropriate punishment should be?
我知道 那怎样的惩罚才算是合理呢
I think certainly she should be mocked relentlessly...
我觉得她该被笑掉大牙...
You said Nina asked you if you took yourself off voluntarily
你说妮娜问你 是你自愿撤了自己
or if Reese or Leona did it.
还是里斯或者莉安娜干的
And you told her that I took you off.
你告诉她 是我把你撤了
And she said she liked that you told her the truth.
而她说 很欣赏你对她说了实话
Yeah? How did she know you were telling the truth?
对啊 她怎知你说的是实话
Did you tell the wedding guy who took Will off?
你有跟婚礼男伴说 是谁把威尔撤了吗
No. In fact, I wouldn't have been able to because...
没 而且我也没法说 因为...
Because Will told everyone it was his decision.
因为威尔告诉大家 是他自己撤的
Son de la bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Are you kidding me? Get it out of the safe.
真的假的 开保险箱
I want him to hear the branch creak.
我要他听到我们的脚步声
What's going on?
出什么事了
Guys, we thank you for your help.
各位 感谢你们的帮助
But at this point, we must go alone.
但接下去的事 我们必须独自干
I wasn't the leak? No.
不是我泄露出去的吗 不是
All right. You still couldn't keep your mouth shut.
好极了 你还是没管住嘴巴
Just open the safe. I am.
快开保险箱 在开着呢
Did you forget the combination? No.
你忘了密♥码♥ 没有
It's right,
先向右转
then past the original.
转过0点
Oh, God. Do you know what's going on?
老天 你知道他们在干什么吗
I do, but I'm not telling you
知道 但不会告诉你
because you went out for drinks with a book agent.
因为你和出版代理一起去喝酒
I had to make up for canceling on the wedding.
我婚礼爽约 总得补偿他一下
When you get married and he yells at you for not liking
等你们结婚后 他因为你不喜欢新出版的
the new unabridged edition of "Peer Gynt," Don't come...
未删节版《培尔·金特》而大声责骂你时 别...
Got it! All right.
拿到了 好
Will, we ride.
威尔 走起
"Karzai accuses us. Zardari accuses them.
"卡尔扎伊指责我们 扎尔达里指责他们
We're all Pashtun."
我们都是普什图人"
Can we see him? I'll see if he's avai...
他在里边吗 稍等 我问...
Good.
很好
Did you tell Nina Howard that I didn't have the flu
是不是你告诉妮娜·霍华德 我没得流感
and that Charlie took me off the anniversary coverage?
并且是查理把我撤下了周年节目
Come on in. Did you tell Nina Howard...
请进 是不是你告诉妮娜·霍华德
Yes. I'm sorry?
是我 你说什么
Yes, I did. Anything else?
是我♥干♥的 还有别的事吗
Why?
为什么
I didn't like that you blackmailed me.
我不喜欢你们勒索我
I didn't like that you blackmailed my mother and this company.
不喜欢你们勒索我母亲和公♥司♥
I don't like the condescension
不喜欢你们傲慢的态度
or that I'm an object of derision for you.
把我当作嘲笑的对象
I don't like that you average 1.5
不喜欢你每晚收视率150万
a night when you could be getting two million.
因为你本来能上200万
I don't like the trouble you cause the rest of the company
不喜欢你自大自喜地侮辱
when you gleefully and arrogantly insult anyone
每一个不顺你意的人
who doesn't conform to your certainty.
给全公♥司♥惹上麻烦
I don't like... was that enough? You need more?
我不喜欢...不够吗 还要我继续吗
You did it just to do it? Yep.
你纯粹为了找茬 对
You didn't care how it made the company look?
你不在意对公♥司♥形象的影响吗
We look great. We look like we're sensitive to the situation.
我们形象很好啊 显得我们对形势很小心
Or we were gonna anyway.
我原本是这么打算的
Somehow you got her to kill the piece,
但不知怎的 你说服她撤了报道
so I'll have to leak it to someone else.
所以我只能再透露给其他人
No. Yeah.
不行 要的
'Cause we did blackmail you.
因为我们确实勒索了你
It wasn't bluster when I said I don't care.
我说我不在意 并不是虚张声势
I don't care. Your mother cares.
我不在意 你母亲在意
Mrs. Lansing is more than happy to let me handle
兰辛夫人求之不得让我解决
extremely low-level problems, like the tape
极其低级的问题 比如那录音
which we all know you're never gonna play for anyone.
谁都知道 你永远不会播给任何人听
I've met you halfway. I've cared about numbers.
我努力跟你妥协了 我在意收视率
I cared about SOPA when you asked me to.
你让我为了SOPA而收敛 我照做了
But we had an arrangement. You had an arrangement.
但我们说好的 是你们说好的
Maybe you need to be reminded what's on here.
也许你需要一点提醒 这里边有什么
Hang on.
稍等
Did you press... Yeah.
你按了... 按了
I think I... wait.
我觉得我...等等
Fast-forward.
快进
What the hell, Will? What? Me? It was on record.
搞什么啊 威尔 什么我 我录音了
Didn't you listen to it? Did I what?
你听过吗 我什么
Did you listen to it?
你听过吗
I just put it in the safe. The chain of evidence.
我直接放进保险箱了 保护证据呀
I didn't want... well, I don't know what I didn't want...
我不想...我不知道我不想要什么
You're such a dumb ass! Can I see that a sec?
你真是笨死了 我能看看吗
Maybe the volume...
也许是音量...
I'm the president of AWM.
我是AWM的主席
You don't meet me halfway.
你不是努力妥协
You meet me the whole way.
而是完全妥协
Go do your show.
快去做节目
Some news, everybody.
各位 有新闻
Huntsman's fired his New Hampshire campaign manager, Ethan Eilon,
亨茨曼解雇了他在新罕布♥什♥尔的竞选经理 伊森·伊隆
which is not surprising,
这毫不让人惊讶
and replaced him with Sarah Crawford Stewart,
代替他的是 莎拉·克劳福德·斯图尔特
who most recently worked on the Pawlenty campaign,
她之前运作了波伦蒂的竞选
which was, of course, a huge success.
毫无疑问 那是巨大的胜利
So those of you who feel Huntsman
如果你们觉得亨茨曼
hasn't been getting enough coverage...
报道得不够多...
shit, Jim, did you have any friends in school at all?
该死 吉姆 你上学时有朋友吗
What's the governor's plan with regard to Iran?
州长对伊朗的计划是什么
The governor said repeatedly that he won't allow a nuclear Iran.
州长反复强调 他不允许伊朗拥有核武器
But what's his plan? We talked about jobs today.
但他的计划是什么 今天讨论就业问题
How's he gonna restart Israeli-Palestinian negotiations?
他打算如何重启以巴谈判
By getting elected president. Yesterday he said four times
通过当选总统 昨天他四次提到
that health insurance premiums have gone up $2,500 due to Obamacare.
健康保险费用在奥巴马医改之后增长了2500美元
They've gone up $1,500 and it's due to higher health care costs.
实际数字是1500美元 且是由于医疗成本的上升
Any comment? No.
有什么评论吗 没有
The jobless recovery chart buried in
掩藏在"第一天上任 第一项工作"噱头中的
Day One, Job One, pick-a-bale-of-cotton,
高失业复苏图表
seems to imply that the Obama recovery
似乎在暗示 "奥巴马复苏"
took place in 2007 when Obama wasn't president.
从2007年他尚未上任时 就已经开始了
Any comment? Somebody want to get Jim a Valium?
想说什么吗 谁给吉姆一颗安定
How's the governor plan to work with
州长打算如何对待
what will probably be a new Islamist government in Egypt?
埃及很有可能出现的新一届伊♥斯♥兰♥政♥府♥
We talked about jobs today.
今天讨论就业问题
I'd like a half hour face-to-face with the candidate.
我想和候选人面谈半小时
Me, too.
我还想呢
A half hour.
就半小时
Sit down, Jim.
坐下 吉姆
Does anybody want to join me?
有人想加入我吗
Are you really okay not doing any reporting?
你们真受得了什么报道都不做吗
Sit down.
坐下吧
I don't get it.
我就不明白了
Why not just point the camera
为什么不干脆把镜头对准
at the talking points e-mail and play music in the background?
电邮里的讲话要点 再来段背景音乐
Jim. Hallie, ask the question.
吉姆 哈莉 问问题啊
Sit down, Jim. Ask.
坐下 吉姆 问啊
If you don't, I'm gonna
如果你不问 我 还有你
and you're gonna know you're a lame fraud.
都会知道你是个彻头彻尾的骗子
She's a professional. Sit, now.
她很专业 给我坐下
All right.
好了
April 9, 2002, Mitt Romney completes a questionnaire
2002年4月9日 米特·罗姆尼填写了
provided by the National Abortion Rights Action League.
全国堕胎权行动联盟提供的一份问卷
Everything is in your talking points memo.
答案都在讲话要点备忘录里
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表