剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Demand the memorandum be made public.
要求公示备忘录
You think it's gonna make our lives easier
你觉得这么做 我们的日子会好过吗
if I appear to be defending a leader of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula?
我出面为阿♥拉♥伯半岛基♥地♥组♥织♥的头目说话
Who cares about our lives being easier?
我们在乎日子好不好过吗
I do! And you do, too,
我在乎 你也在乎
or there wouldn't be tweets
不然 今晚也不会有推特
scrolling through Elliot's show tonight.
在埃利奥特的节目下方滚动
Listen to me. When I took you off the anniversary coverage,
听我说 我把你撤下911节目
I wasn't telling you to change your clothes.
并不是让你改头换面啊
It was about that particular day and this particular moment.
那是特殊情况特殊对待嘛
They didn't know. What?
他们不知道 什么
We told the staff he took himself off the anniversary.
我们告诉大家 是他把自己撤下的
Did anybody believe you?
有人信么
Everybody.
都信了
No. Nobody.
不 没人信
Excuse me. Give us just a second.
打扰一下 等会儿
Neal was arrested. He's calling from the First Precinct.
尼尔被捕了 他从第一分局打电♥话♥来
Put him on speaker, Maggie. You're on speaker.
玛姬开免提 给你开免提了
What happened, Neal?
尼尔 怎么回事
I went to an Occupy rally. I did it on my lunch hour.
我去了占领华尔街集♥会♥ 午休时间去的
The police started arresting people who were wearing masks.
警♥察♥开始逮捕戴面具的人
There's a law in the books in New York that dates back to 1845.
从1845年起纽约就有法律说
Groups of people can't wear masks in public.
不得在公共场合戴面具集♥会♥
Were you wearing a mask? No.
你戴面具了吗 没有
Did you identify yourself as a reporter?
你表明记者身份了吗
I did and I got some good footage
我说了 还拍到了好料
until the officer confiscated and destroyed my phone.
但警♥察♥没收并损毁了我的手♥机♥
Are you kidding me? He still got the footage.
开玩笑吗 他拍的视频还在
How? Maggie, open up Ustream.
怎么能 玛姬 打开Ustream
Shout out your name if you're getting arrested.
若有人逮捕你 就大声喊出你的名字
I picked up local Wi-Fi to stream the video back to my computer.
我用附近的无线信♥号♥♥ 把视频传回了电脑
Do you see it? We're watching it.
看到了吗 正在看
Everybody get back and
全都后退
clear the sidewalk right now. No, stop!
让出人行道 放开我
Good job, man.
干得好 小哥
I'm gonna come bail you out. I'm doing it.
我来保释你 我去
No. Send the film to my phone.
别 把视频发到我手♥机♥上
Can I help you?
什么事
You've got a dis con here named Neal Sampat.
有个扰乱治安被捕的 叫尼尔·桑帕特
I need you to void the arrest.
我要求你解除关押
You his lawyer? Yes.
你是他律师么 是的
I'm sorry, but aren't you... Yes.
可你是... 对
Mr. Sampat works for me. Okay, well, Mr.McAvoy
桑帕特为我工作 麦卡沃伊先生
It's gonna end in an ROR or an ACD anyway, so...
这事要么自担♥保♥保释 要么给个观察期
As I understand it, he was creating a hazardous
据我理解 他的无目的行为
or physically offensive condition by an act which serves no purpose.
造成了有危害或伴有人身伤害的局面
You're quoting 240-2-7,
你在引用第240条第2款第7点
and it's "No legitimate purpose."
而且应该是"无正当目的"
He was reporting on a protest. That's a legitimate purpose.
他在报道抗♥议♥活动 这是正当目的
Here's how this works. I know how it works.
事情是这样 我知道是怎样的
Do you know the arresting officer? Is he a friend of yours?
你认识逮捕他的警官吗 你们熟吗
He is. Has he ever been the subject of a 1983 action?
熟 他曾因违反第1983条法案被调查吗
If you're not sure, then he hasn't,
如果你不清楚 那他就没有
because it's a charge for civil rights violations
因为那是对违反民权的指控
that never doesn't end with badges and service revolvers being tossed on desks.
被调查的警♥察♥ 都必须上交♥警♥徽和配枪
I'm sure it was a by-the-book arrest.
我相信对他的逮捕是合规的
Anwar Al-Awlaki was killed today.
安瓦尔·奥拉基今天被杀了
It wasn't an accident. There was no warrant, no arrest,
不是意外 没有授权书 没有逮捕
no arraignment, no judge, no jury, and no appeal.
没有提讯 没有审判和陪审团 也没有上诉
How do you spell... Not here.
怎么拼... 不在这
A US citizen was targeted.
一个美国公民成了袭击目标
Another's on death row for the crime of not being able to afford a good lawyer.
另一个公民被判死刑 只因没钱请好律师
And a bunch more have been locked up for wearing Halloween masks.
还有一群公民 因佩戴万圣节面具而被捕
So obviously what I'm doing is dealing with the easiest one.
显然我处理的是最不麻烦的一个
Sir, are you feeling all right?
先生 你没事吧
Yeah, I...
我...
I just had the flu for a while.
我最近得了流感
Everybody get back and clear the sidewalk right now.
全都后退 让出人行道
Officer, I'm Neal Sampat with ACN.
警官 我是ACN的记者尼尔·桑帕特
Why are these people being arrested?
这些人为什么被逮捕
The street isn't really blocked.
道路并未完全阻塞
I'm not gonna tell you again. Get the hell out of here.
我不会再说第二遍 给我离开
This is a public sidewalk and I'm reporting for ACN.
这是公共人行道 我在为ACN报道
You want to fuck around, huh?
你想搞事 是吧
Which one of those two guys would you rather be right now?
这两人 你觉得谁的下场会更惨
Void the arrest on Mr. Sampat.
解除对桑帕特先生的关押
I've got it... the reason to cover Africa.
我找到报道非洲的理由了
National security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥
Want to try not to shout the words "National security"?
别把这词喊这么大声成么
Jerry said Africa is the next place
杰里说非洲是美军士兵
American soldiers are gonna go to die and he's right.
下一个前往赴死的战场 他说得对
Do you ever think Will might just be a douchebag?
你觉不觉得威尔就是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, boy. And a little bit of a coward?
老天爷 还有点懦弱
I don't know.
我不知道
There's a whole continent of news about to happen.
整块大♥陆♥都将要有新闻发生
There are 54 countries on that continent.
那块大♥陆♥上有54个国家
I need you to be specific. I'm about to be specific.
你得具体点 我正要具体呢
The war on terror is shifting to Africa.
反恐战争就要转移到非洲了
Can you tell me three differences between a Sunni and a Shi'a?
你能例举逊尼派和什叶派的三点不同吗
I can tell you more than three differences.
我能例举不止三点
I was shot at by both of them.
两派都朝我开过枪
And could you before 9/11? No.
911之前 你能例举出来吗 不能
Could anybody? No.
有人能吗 没人
And was that good for us?
结果 这对我们有好处吗
What is it with you and Africa?
你怎么就盯上非洲了
I want to be the go-to person on something around here.
我想成为某方面的专家
You've got Martin on politics,
马丁专长政♥治♥
Tess and Tamara on the Hill, Sloan on economics,
特丝和塔玛拉专长国会山 斯隆专长经济
Kendra can book anyone in 10 minutes.
肯德拉能在十分钟内约到任何人
If you had to start a news team with five people,
倘若要你组建一个五人新闻团队
I wouldn't be one of them.
我肯定不在内
Gary and I want to go to Kampala
格雷和我想去坎帕拉
and interview the officer in charge of the Joint Task Force
采访联合特遣队的指挥官员
and get a full tour of Camp Kasenyi,
并全面了解卡塞尼营
then come home and interview the right counterterrorism experts.
然后回来采访反恐专家
You'd need to get the permission...
你需要得到...
I already have clearance from the DOJ,
我已经得到了司法部
the Pentagon and both embassies.
五角大楼和两国大使♥馆♥的许可
You're green and it's dangerous.
你是新手 太危险了
I've been seeing wire reports for weeks about fighting...
我连续几周看到当地有交火的报道
In the Sudan, nowhere near where we're going.
那是在苏丹 离我们要去的地方远着呢
And I'm not green and neither is Gary.
我不是新手 格雷也不是
Who's the president of Uganda? Yoweri Museveni.
乌干达的总统 约韦里·穆塞韦尼
Who's the US ambassador? Jerry Lanier.
美国大使 杰瑞·拉尼尔
What's the currency? The shilling.
流通货币 先令
Local customs? The main religion is Christianity.
当地民俗 基♥督♥教为主要信仰
Women dress conservatively
女人穿着保守
and their independence day is October 9.
独♥立♥日是10月9日
We'll get yellow fever vaccinations and malaria pills.
我们会接种黄热病疫苗 并服用防疟疾药
When you're kidnapped, your government...
万一你被绑♥架♥了 你的政♥府♥...
My government won't acknowledge it
我的政♥府♥不会承认
and my company won't set precedent by paying ransom.
而且我的公♥司♥也不会开支付赎金的先例
This is not a dangerous area.
那儿不是危险地带
Book your travel.
订机票吧
Yes!
太好了
We're going.
我们能去了
We just got a wire report.
刚收到一则报道
Did you hear what I said?
你听见我的话了吗
Five dead and 150 injured in a protest.
在一次抗♥议♥活动中 5人死亡 150人受伤
How close to Kampala?
离坎帕拉有多近
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表