剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
and that's an ad sales point.
从而吸引广♥告♥商
They why not do it on Will's show?
那怎么不在威尔的节目里做
Mac would never allow it.
麦肯不会同意
Don would never allow it if he were in the room.
要是唐在这 他也不会同意
Charlie. Don's back.
查理 唐回来了
I've got an off-the-record source and no second confirmation
我收到非官方消息 尚无第二源证实
that there's been outside lobbying on the Georgia Parole Board.
有人游说佐治亚州特赦和假释委员会
Real lobbyists or... Yeah, lobbyists. Professional lobbyists.
专业说客还是... 专业说客
That's not illegal for the parole board, just for the lobbyists.
假释委员会没犯法 犯法的是说客
Which way? Against.
判决结果如何 反对
Three-two against clemency.
3:2反对特赦
Gwen's on the air for another 23 minutes.
格温的直播还有23分钟
I want to have her break in right now.
我想立刻插播
How good's the source? It's...
来源可信吗 这...
Are they saying money changed hands?
有金钱交易吗
No, just they made phone calls.
没有 他们只是打了电♥话♥
The pope's made phone calls for this.
教皇也打了电♥话♥
Well, my swing vote... The guy you think is the swing vote.
那关键一票 你认为他是关键一票
Know is the swing vote,
我知道他是关键一票
didn't listen to the pope, he listened to lobbyists.
他没听教皇的 却听了说客的
So I'd like to go over to dayside and have them report
所以我要去日间档 让他们报道
that there's been a development in the story. No way.
事件有了新的进展 不行
Get someone on the record, get confirmation, and we'll...
找人公开♥发♥言 外加第二源证实 我们就...
We'll keep trying, but in the meantime,
我们会尽力 但是其间
I want to break in. Go with the story that...
我想先插播 我们就跟进...
You don't have the story to break in with.
你根本没可插播的消息
The clock is ticking. Same rule.
时间不等人 规矩依旧
Call him. Say you've heard a report and you want confirmation.
给他打电♥话♥ 说你听到风声 想要确认
When he denies it, then I really won't be able to run it.
他要是否认 我就不能报道了
You can't run it now.
你现在也不能报
Why don't I just call him and tell him...
我♥干♥脆直接打给他 跟他说...
I can just call him.
我就打给他
I could call him and say, "I know your name.
然后跟他说 "我知道你的名字
I know your name, and if Troy Davis dies,
我知道你的名字 倘若特洛伊·戴维思死了
I'm reporting that you were the swing vote.
我会报道说 你就是那关键一票
I'm reporting your name, your address,
我会公开你的名字 住址
and I'm gonna throw a Google Earth image of your house
我还会把你家在谷歌♥地球上的照片
up on the screen so we have a record
放到荧幕上 我们正好看看
of what it looked like before it was set on fire."
它在被人放火之前是什么样子"
You could put a picture of his kids up on the screen,
你还可以公开他孩子的照片
say where they go to school.
公开他们在哪上学
Seven of nine witnesses,
9名证人 7人翻供啊
and one of the two is a suspect.
剩下两人之一还是嫌疑人
What could the lobbyist have said to the parole board member
这说客对假释委员会成员说了什么
that could possibly have been better than what the pope said?
居然能比教皇说得还好
Do you have anyone inside the police unions?
你在警♥察♥工会里有人吗
Nobody who'll tell me this.
没人能证实
Then you'll just have to wait for the Supreme Court.
那你只能等高院的判决了
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Don...
唐
I've never really talked to you about the YouTube,
我还没和你谈过YouTube的事
the whole, you know...
整件事
No. Yeah, man.
没有
Uh, I appreciate it. Just...
谢谢关心 但...
just not this minute, okay?
但现在不是时候
Yeah. No. Cool.
行 好的
All right?
好吧
All right.
好的
You know something about Troy Davis?
你有特洛伊·戴维思的消息
How did you hear that?
你怎么听见的
We're competitors.
我们是竞争对手
Nothing, I was...
没事 只是...
I heard something was going on with the parole board.
听说假释委员会那儿有动静
I have a source saying the swing vote was lobbied,
我得到消息说关键一票被游说了
and it's 32 against. It's against the law for lobbyists...
最后3:2反对 说客违法了...
I know it is.
我知道
It's not like I'm indifferent.
不是我冷漠
It never occurred to me that you were.
我从没觉得你冷漠
All right. I can give you cover.
好吧 我可以帮你打掩护
If you're worried about coming out for a guy accused...
如果你担心支持一个被指控的...
I don't need cover.
我不需要掩护
One of the witnesses said Davis confessed to him in jail.
一名证人说 戴维思在监狱里向他认罪了
Kevin McQueen. Then McQueen said he made it all up.
凯文·麦昆 随后麦昆承认是瞎编的
The court said the recantation didn't mean much
法♥院♥称 推♥翻♥证词的意义不大
because McQueen was so obviously lying that
因为麦昆当初明显是在撒谎
the jurors couldn't have attached much weight to his testimony in the first place.
陪审团原本就没太倚重于他的证词
It was clear that he was lying, so it didn't matter that he was lying?
因为他明显撒了谎 所以他撒了谎也无所谓
That was the ruling of the US Court for the Southern District of Georgia, yeah.
这就是佐治亚南区地方法♥院♥的判决
The recanting witness who said he was coerced?
另一人推♥翻♥证词 说他是被胁迫的
Jeffrey Sapp.
杰佛里·赛普
The court said his testimony wasn't damaging enough to Davis,
法♥院♥称 他的证词对戴维思构成的伤害不大
that if he'd really been coerced, his...
他若真是被胁迫的 他的...
Testimony would have been more damaging.
证词本该构成更大的伤害
Another recanting witness said she saw the alternate suspect
另一人推♥翻♥证词 说她看到是第二嫌疑人
pull the trigger. Harriet Murray.
扣动的扳机 哈里特·穆雷
Why didn't she testify at the hearing?
她怎么没在听证会上作证
She's dead.
她死了
The court won't give any weight to her claim.
法♥院♥不肯采纳她的证词
That's 'cause she wasn't cross-examined.
因为她没有接受过盘问
When did the burden shift? When he was convicted.
举证责任 何时转到被告身上了 他被判有罪时
He shot a police officer. No, he didn't.
他枪杀了警♥察♥ 他没有
The jury said he did. The district court said he did.
陪审团说有 地方法♥院♥说有
I can only report what I know.
我只能报道我知道的
I'm not allowed to get involved in advocacy,
我不能有任何偏私
and neither are you.
你也不能
And from what I hear, I'm sure you were just joking
据我听说 你相信你是在开玩笑
about threatening the swing vote with exposure.
说要威胁曝光关键一票
I'm sure I was.
我确定
Hey. How you doin'?
嘿 还好吗
Good. How was your day?
很好 你怎么样
It was good. You want a hug?
很好 想要抱抱吗
What?
什么
You want me to give you a hug?
想要我抱抱你吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Come here.
过来
You're so full of shit, Maggie.
你真是满嘴谎话 玛姬
What?
什么
No, you didn't!
你们才没有体会到
I'm the typical single woman in New York...
我就是一个典型的纽约单身女性
I got it taken down. It was taken down.
我把视频撤下了 已经撤下了
I went to a Laundromat in Queens
我跑去皇后区的自助洗衣店
to make sure you didn't have to see it...
就为了确保不让你看到...
Erica blogged all about her brush with celebrity.
埃里卡把与名人的接触全都写进了博客
She didn't think Sloan was very nice, so she reposted it.
她嫌斯隆态度不好 所以又重新贴了
Oh, Jesus Christ. You think it's adorable
老天 你以为
that you're victimized by your own life, don't you?
自哀自怜很招人疼吗
Like you're Holly Go-Fuckin'-Lightly.
你当自己是霍莉·他妈的·格莱特丽啊
Okay... Don't misunderstand, I was moved
好吧 别误会 我很感动
that your first instinct was to impress upon me how hard you tried to lie.
你的第一反应是 解释你为骗我费了多少周章
But Maggie just can't get the breaks.
但是玛姬总是交不到好运
That wasn't what... A minute ago, I was kind of furious.
我不是... 刚刚我还很生气
But now that I know you went all the way to Queens
现在 我知道你大老远跑去皇后区
to try to lie to me, well, I just can't stay mad at you.
就为了骗我 我就生不起气来了
Please let me speak. Right here.
请听我解释 就是这句
...when you fall for a guy and he's going out with your best friend!
...当你爱上了闺蜜的男朋友
It doesn't work out!
只会一团糟
Things get really bad!
简直糟透了
Get really bad for who?
对谁来说糟透了
Who do things get bad for?
对谁来说糟透了
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表