剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
根据你多年来应对
In all your years of dealing
死人 垂死之人和死者家属们的经验
with the dead and the dying and the bereaved...
你有没有遇到过 你无法解释的事
have you ever seen anything that you could not explain?
从未有过
Never.
大家今天的工作干得都很不错
Now, that was a good day's work.
该去麦束酒馆喝些好酒了吧
Time for a touch of the good stuff at the Wheatsheaf, I reckon.
你上次完工后
When was the last time
没去麦束酒馆喝酒是什么时候的事 吉迪安
you didn't end your day at the Wheatsheaf, Gideon?
-周日啊 夫人 -因为他们周日不营业
- Sunday, ma'am. - Cos they're not open on Sundays!
-他不喜欢那个 -不够强劲
- He don't like that! - Not strong enough!
夫人
Ma'am...
艾普比先生在哪儿
Where's Mr Appleby?
我是他妻子 有什么事吗
I'm his wife. Can I help you?
那你如何解释 我屋子中的那个女人
How would you explain... the woman in my house?
光影造成的假象罢了
A trick of the light.
大脑 是十分神奇又顽皮的器官
The brain...is an amazing and mischievous organ.
是谁一直这么跟我说的来着
Er, who keeps telling me that?
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
总之 我以为你该是个科学家呢
Anyway, I thought you were supposed to be a scientist.
我也是这么以为的
So did I.
艾普比夫人出事了 先生
Mrs Appleby, sir!
查理
Charlie?
究竟什么事这么令你伤心 小男子汉
What can be so bad, my brave man?
你是我的母亲吗
Are you my mother?
什么
What?
我当然是了 你怎么会说出这种话
Course I am. What a thing to say!
他们说我不属于你 也不属于这村庄
They said I don't belong to you...or the village.
是谁说的 那些令人讨厌的坏孩子吗
Who said that? These...wretched boys?
那他们都是骗子
Then they are liars!
我就是你的母亲 你就属于这里
I am your mother and this is where you belong.
-她在哪儿 -在这里 先生
- Where is she? - In here, sir.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
-我没事 -你保证吗
- I'm fine. - You promise me?
-他没伤到我 内森 -他在哪儿
- He didn't hurt me, Nathan. - Where is he?
他是个意识不清的老头子
He's a very old, very confused man.
他在哪儿 夏洛特
Where is he? Charlotte!
别这样 内森 就当为了我
Please, Nathan. For me.
我叫内森·艾普比 我是希普泽伊宅的主人
My name is Nathan Appleby. I'm the master of Shepzoy House.
你到这儿来干什么
What are you doing here?
他们又开始了
They've started again.
过了这么多年 又开始了
After all...these...years.
什么又重新开始了
What has started again?
那些声音 把我拉回这里
The voices. Pulling me back here.
我小的时候 曾在艾普比矿场工作过
When I was a boy I worked in the Appleby mine.
根本没有什么艾普比矿场
There's no Appleby mine.
他们用我们这些来自汤顿救济院的孩子当童工
They used us boys from the workhouse in Taunton.
从来不用村庄里的小伙子
Never the village lads.
不会拿村里的年轻人冒险
Don't risk the village lads.
那是个很可怕的地方
It was a terrible place.
酷热 漆黑
Hot as hell and black as the devil.
每一个小时 准点的时候
Every hour, on the hour...
我们会互相呼唤对方的名字
we called out to each other,
让大家知道 我们都还安全
to let us know we were all safe.
大卫
David...
哈灵顿
Harrington...
亚伯拉罕
Abraham...
亨利
Henry...
本杰明
Benjamin...
快来一起玩啊
Come and play.
来啊 查理
Come on, Charlie.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
我今晚不想玩耍
I don't want to play tonight.
快来玩啊 查理
Come and play, Charlie.
跟我们一起吧
Come with us.
来啊 查理
Come on, Charlie.
你不属于他们当中的一员
You don't belong with them.
你是我们中的一员
You belong with us.
我们来找你了 查理
We're coming for you, Charlie.
-快来啊 查理 -进来啊 查理
- Come on, Charlie. - Get in, Charlie.
我是最后一个加入的
I was the last one to join the gang...
所以他们总是当推车工
so they was always the pushers
而我总是当活板工
and I was always the trapper.
活板工
The trapper?
那是整个矿场最差劲的工作
The worst job in the mine.
活板工的任务是打开和关闭活动的盖板
The trapper's job was to open and close the flap
好让空气进入矿道
so that air did get into the tunnels.
整整12个小时
12 hours...
待在一个洞里
..in a hole...
不过儿童棺材那么大
No bigger than a child's coffin.
来啊 查理 跟我们一起走吧
Come on, Charlie. Come with us.
查理要来了
Charlie's coming.
查理要来了
Charlie's coming.
查理要来了
Charlie's coming.
母亲
Mother...
你不属于他们当中的一员
You don't belong with them.
母亲 露丝绝笔
最后一天的时候 我再也受不了了
That last day, I couldn't stand it any longer.
那种黑暗
The darkness.
在我的眼睛上 沉重地压着
The terrible weight of it on my eyes.
我当时才9岁 先生
I was nine years old, sir.
无父无母
No mother or father of my own.
我爬到了地表
I was climbing up to the surface,
进入日光的照耀下
to the sunlight...
尽管我知道我会被毒打
Even though I knew I would be beaten.
然后我听到 整个山谷都发出轰隆声
Then I heard... the whole valley rumble.
矿道塌陷了
The mine was caving in.
一般发生塌方 在地表的人都会
When there is a landslip, the men on the surface
朝活板工大吼 他会拉响警报 但是...
shout down to the trapper, who sounds the alarm, but...
但我当时不在洞里
I-I wasn't in the coffin.
所以那些男孩 没有收到任何提醒
S-S-So the boys... never got their warning.
我跑去办公室 去告诉那些监工
I ran over to the office to alert the overseers.
艾普比家族的一位老人在那里
Old man Appleby was there.
我的曾祖父吗
My great-grandfather?
我当时不停地朝他喊叫 快救救那些男孩
I-I was screaming and screaming at him, "Help the boys!
救救那些男孩
"Help the boys!"
但是他说 那太难了
But he said... it was too difficult...
要把他们挖出来 代价太大了
Too...expensive to dig 'em out.
他们死了 先生
They died, sir.
每一个都死了
Every...one.
我可以听到他们...
I could hear them...
尖叫着
Screaming...
哭喊着
And crying...
持续了好几天
For days.
然后...
And then...
一切声音都停止了
it stopped.
他们不过是救济院的孩子 死了又有什么关系
They were only workhouse boys. What did it matter?
现在 我又能听到他们的声音了
And now...I hear them again.
天啊
My God.
那些...可怜的 愤怒的孩子们
My... ..Poor, poor...angry boys.
查理不见了
Charlie's missing.
那条隧♥道♥还连接着其他一系列的隧♥道♥
The tunnel opens into a system of other tunnels,
就算在情况最好的时候也不稳定
unstable at the best of times.
你都不确定他是否在下面
You're not even sure he's down there.
他一定在下面
He is down there.
那些隧♥道♥是根据体型很小的孩子而建的
The tunnels were built for small children.
有些地方甚至不足三英尺宽
In places, they'll be barely three feet wide.
就算你能通过
If you do get through,
氧气含量也会很低 甚至都没有 简直太疯狂了
there'll be little or no oxygen. It's madness.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
跟你一起去
Coming with you.
对于查理 我的职责跟你是同等的
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表