剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
as an only child,
我告诉自己她就是一个女巫
I told myself she was a witch.
一个邪恶的女巫 然后我
An evil witch. And I...
我撒谎了
I lied.
我告诉我父母
I told my parents
我见到过她
I'd seen her...
诅咒麦田
curse the wheatfield.
后来人们把她带到这里
And they brought her here.
把她浸入水中
And they ducked her.
将她淹死
And they drowned her.
将她缚着链条沉入水底
And they sank her down with chains.
我一直充满罪恶感 将你在恐惧中养大
I've been so full of guilt and I fed you on fear.
-原谅我 -莫蒂
- Forgive me. - Maud...
我当然会
Of... Of course I do.
我当然会原谅你
Of course I forgive you.
你是我的母亲
You're my mother.
你也要原谅自己
You must forgive yourself.
一定要
You must.
你当时不过是个孩子
You were just a child.
是时候放手了
Time to let her go.
我们送你回家
Let's get you home.
内森
Nathan?
你跟他们回去
Go with them.
克莱洛蒂·温罗夫
Clarity Winlove...
现出身形
Show yourself.
我妻子入睡时 你曾坐在她的身旁
You sat... by my wife... as she slept.
你触摸了她的子♥宫♥
You touched her womb.
是在祝福还是诅咒
Was it a blessing or was it a curse?
杰克·兰特里在这里吗
Is Jack Langtree here?
在庆祝自己杀了人吗
Celebrating killing a man?
-他死了吗 -没有 他没死是你走运
- He died? - No, you're lucky he didn't.
否则我会因谋杀让人把你绞死
Or I would have you hanged for murder.
最近这里不对劲 这你无法否认
Well, there's something wrong here of late, you cannot deny.
在我看来 他就是起因
Looked to me like he be the cause.
我只是想把恶魔赶走
I was just trying to rid us of evil.
是吗 你想把恶魔赶走
Oh, you want to rid us of evil, do you?
那就走吧
Go.
现在就走
Now.
永远不要踏足我的土地
Never return to my land.
你被驱逐了 杰克
You are banished, Jack.
我本来也就打算走的
I was going anyway.
这个地方被诅咒了
This place is damned.
你们都有感觉到 无法否认
You can't deny you've all felt it.
就是从你回来开始
Ever since you returned.
我尿在上面有一个小时了
I weed on them an hour ago.
-有点耐心 -我没有怀孕
- Patience. - I'm not pregnant.
我想你真的怀孕了
I think you are.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell a soul.
我想等到完全确定再告诉内森
I don't want Nathan to know until I'm absolutely sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我已握住 我已握住 我已握住
I havee, I havee, I havee.
握住什么 握住什么 握住什么
What havee? What havee? What havee?
最后一束 最后一束 最后一束
The neck. The neck. The neck.
我们做到了
We did it.
奇怪的夏天
Strange summer.
令人不安
Disturbing.
失陪一下
Forgive me.
我有责任为我侄子杰克的所作所为向你道歉
Bound to apologise on my part for what my nephew Jack...
我很愧疚怀疑了你
I do bear guilt for my suspicions
还有没能化解他对你的怀疑
and for not quashing his.
或许我也该像他一样被逐出这片土地
P'raps I should, like him, be put beyond the pale.
你的看法呢 皮特
What's your judgment, Peter?
过去的就过去了
Water under the bridge.
去喝点东西吧 吉迪安
Go get yourself a drink, Gideon.
先生
Sir.
来吧 艾普比夫人
Go on, Mrs Appleby.
到你了 艾普比夫人
Your turn, Mrs Appleby.
快来 艾普比夫人
Go on, Mrs Appleby.
艾普比夫人 来和我们一起跳舞
Mrs Appleby, come and dance with us.
*她的丈夫是男主人*
*Her husband plays the master*
*作为女主人怎能不跳舞*
*Why should the missus go free?*
*难道她不该是天堂的人吗*
*Why shouldn't she go to heaven*
*和男主人一起在天堂*
*To heaven as well as he?*
*她是一个好主人*
*Oh, she is a good provider...*
-如此有活力 -什么
- So alive. - What?
你如此有活力
You're so alive.
*喝酒吧 小伙们 喝酒*
*So drink, boys, drink*
*注意别将酒洒泼*
*See that you do not spill*
*因为若洒泼 再来一杯*
*For if you do, you shall drink two*
*这是主人的意愿*
*For this is our master's will...*
*喝酒吧 小伙们 喝酒*
*So drink, boys, drink*
*注意别将酒洒泼*
*See that you do not spill*
*因为若洒泼 再来一杯*
*For if you do, you shall drink two*
*这是主人的意愿*
*For this is our master's will...*
下集预告
你这是违背上帝 违背自然
You are transgressing against God and nature.
你以为我不想让它停下
Don't you think I want it to stop?
但不管我走到哪里 死灵就在那里
But whichever way I turn, the dead are there.
你为什么说谎
Why are you lying?
我把我的全部都给了你 我的所有
I have given you everything. Everything I have.
生灵
与
死灵
第一季 第三集
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表