剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
as I forgive him for trespassing against me,
因为王国 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 皆是你的 永远长存
for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory for ever...
有人吗
Hello?
-救命啊 -有人在吗
- Help! - Is anybody there?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
它们已经走了
They have gone.
-莫蒂 -莫蒂
- Maud! - Maud!
莫蒂
Maud!
这里
Here!
莫蒂
Maud!
这边走 她在那儿
This way. There she is!
莫蒂 莫蒂
Maud! Maud!
莫蒂
Maud?
莫蒂
Maud!
我感觉到他
I feel him...
就在我身边
..all around me.
内森
Nathan!
发生什么事了
What happened?
他们在森林里发现了莫蒂的尸体
They found Maud's body in the forest.
肯定是昨晚发生的
It must have happened last night.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand is,
我以为丹宁先生是要终结这种事的
I thought Mr Denning was going to put an end to this business.
是的
Yes...
是我 我决定不继续进行 仪式
I... I decided not to proceed with the... ceremony.
为什么 先生
Why, sir?
我有充分的理由 非常充分的理由
I had good reasons, very good reasons.
非常重要的缘由
Very important ones and...
*乖宝宝快睡觉 在那树梢上*
*Rock-a-bye baby on the treetop...*
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
他在说些什么呢
What's he talking about?
*当风吹动 摇篮...*
*When the wind blows the cradle will rock...*
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
把我儿子还给我
Give me my son!
那些人都不会再替我们工作了
None of them will work for us again,
你意识到这个问题了吧
you do realise that?!
回答我
Answer me!
你肯定听到他的声音了
You must have heard him!
他在这里
He's here.
加布里尔在这里 就现在
Gabriel is here, right now.
我知道他在
I know he is.
你可以在照片里看到他 瞧啊 你无法否认的
You can see him in the photograph. Look, you can't deny it.
-我希望他别再来纠缠我们了 -不 不要
- I just want him to leave us alone! - No! No!
别碰我
No!
你看到他了吗
Have you seen him?
没有 夫人
No, ma'am.
你应该立刻离开希普泽伊 夫人
You should leave Shepzoy now, ma'am.
那样才是最好的
It would be best,
对你和孩子而言都是如此 远远地离开这里
for you and the baby, to get far, far away from here.
待在这里对你不利
It's not good for you here.
我无法离开 格温
I can't leave, Gwen.
我可以跟你一起走 你不必孤身一人
I'd go with you, you wouldn't have to be alone.
我不能抛弃我的丈夫 现在不行
I can't abandon my husband, not now.
如果你想走就走吧
You can leave if you want.
不 我不会抛下你的
No. I'm not going to abandon you.
下集预告
你把我当成 曾经的那个我的鬼魂
You took me for a ghost of my former self.
那些离开了的人要胆小一些
Them that's gone got fainter hearts than some.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的大脑 心理和灵魂都出现了问题
There is something wrong with your mind and your heart and your soul.
是你 把别人也扯进你的不幸福当中
It's you pulling others into your unhappiness!
我 迷失的灵魂
Me? A lost soul?
我必须找到一条出路
I must find a way out.
加布里尔
Gabriel!
我不是来这里被惩罚的
I am not here to be punished!
生灵
与
死灵
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表