剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
信奉我的人 虽然死了 也必复活
出自《约翰福音》
哈丽特·珍·丹宁
1♥8♥9♥4年 16岁
萨默塞特郡 希普泽伊
牧师住♥宅♥ 1♥8♥9♥4年
你觉得我可以用干草收割
Do you think I could use the hay harvest
作为周日布道会的主题吗
as the subject of the Sunday sermon?
你去年和前年不都是用的这个主题吗
Like you did last year? And the year before that?
"不要自欺 上帝是轻慢不得的
"Be not deceived God is not mocked.
种其因 得其果"
"For whatsoever a man soweth, "That shall he also reap."
你让她读这些书
You let her read these books,
其中大多数根本就不该出现在基♥督♥徒的家里
most of which should not even be in a Christian household.
玛丽 你真该看看这些书
Mary, if you would only read them yourself.
我一直认为 如果你故意无视新思想...
I've always believed that if you turn your back on new ideas...
你让她的大脑中满是各种思想 怀疑和困惑
You fill her head with ideas and doubts and confusions.
她有着警觉而又贪婪的思想
She has an alert and voracious mind.
-必须被充实才行 -她还是个孩子
- It must be fed. - She's a child!
哈丽特
Harriet?
哈丽特
Harriet?!
-哈丽特 -哈丽特
- Harriet! - Harriet!
哈丽特
Harriet?
父亲
Father.
-我们刚刚听到了男人的声音 -男人
- We heard a voice. A man's voice. - A man?
你确定你没事吗
If you're sure you're all right?
当然了
Of course.
晚安
Good night.
新鲜的水果 等着被采摘
Fresh fruit, waiting to be plucked.
生灵
与
死灵
第一季 第一集
我能动了吗
Can I move?
我觉得都有只老鼠钻进我的靴子里了
I think there's a mouse in my boot.
我早就把照片拍好了 我只是在静静地看着你
I took the photograph ages ago. I was just looking at you.
现在可不行 我们本来就已经迟到了
Not now, we're late enough as it is.
萨默塞特郡 希普泽伊
你回到家了
You're home.
内森先生
Mr Nathan!
内森先生回来了
Mr Nathan's back.
-欢迎回家 先生 -谢谢你 吉迪安
- Welcome home, sir. - Thank you, Gideon.
-很高兴再见到你 夫人 -谢谢你 威廉
- Good to see you again, ma'am. - Thank you, William.
-谢谢 -苹果酒怎么样了 吉迪安
- Thank you. - How's the cider, Gideon?
好得很 先生
Oh, proper drop, sir.
今晚的夏至庆祝活动可以享用了
All ready for the solstice tonight.
很高兴见到你 约翰
Good to see you, John.
先生
Sir.
夫人
Ma'am.
-格温 -内森先生 艾普比夫人
- Gwen. - Mr Nathan. Mrs Appleby.
-格温 -托比
- Gwen. - Toby!
她怎么样了
How is she?
她很虚弱 先生 但是很期待见到你
She's weak, sir. But looking forward to seeing you.
格温 谢谢你一直照顾她
Thank you, Gwen, for looking after her.
维也纳
Vienna?
你跑到维也纳去干什么
What on Earth were you doing in Vienna?
我受邀去做一个有关心理创伤的演讲
I was invited to give a talk about psychological trauma.
你的鸦♥片♥酒呢
Where's your laudanum?
我真的非常以你为傲 内森
I am so proud of you, Nathan.
你取得了了不起的成就
You've achieved so much.
夏洛特和我这次可能会在这里多待一段时间
Charlotte and I might stay a little longer this time.
-我想念农场 -不要 内森
- I've missed the farm. - No, Nathan,
你不能待在这里 把我这个老太太宠坏了
you are not to stay here and mollycoddle an old woman.
你的生活在伦敦 你的工作 你的病人
Your life is in London - your work, your patients.
夏洛特 告诉你丈夫
Charlotte, tell your husband
伦敦那边需要他
he's needed back in London.
其实 我也想着
Actually, I was thinking,
在乡下住几个月 正是我们所需要的
a few weeks in the country is just what we need.
他们已经准备点燃篝火了
They're ready to light the bonfire.
内森
Nathan...
让吉迪安去点火
let Gideon do it.
夏至篝火向来都是艾普比家族的人点的啊
An Appleby always lights the solstice fire.
*如果你被赠与长筒袜和鞋*
*If ever thou gave hose and shoes*
*夜夜如此*
*Every night and all*
*坐下来 穿上鞋袜*
*Sit thee down and put them on*
*基♥督♥就会接收你的灵魂*
*And Christ receive thy soul*
*从你要踏过的亡灵之桥*
*From Bridge of Dread whence thou may pass*
*夜夜如此*
*Every night and all*
*最后到达的是炼狱*
*To Purgatory comes at last*
*基♥督♥就会接收你的灵魂*
*And Christ receive thy soul*
*你永远得不到肉和酒*
*Nor meat or drink thou never gave*
*夜夜如此*
*Every night and all*
*火将烧至你的筋骨*
*The fire shall burn thee to thy bones...*
苹果汁白兰地 酒劲很强
Cider brandy. Strong.
我也很强的
So am I.
内森
Nathan.
内森
Nathan.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想把他怎么样
What do you want with him?
你别去纠缠他
You leave him alone!
你别去纠缠我的儿子
You leave my son alone!
-她是个好女主人 -嗯
- She was a good mistress. - Mm.
她是个好母亲 好祖母
She was a good mother... and grandmother.
祖母
Grandmother?
内森先生的儿子 加布里尔
Mr Nathan's son, Gabriel.
当他的结发妻子去世后
When his first wife died...
他留在伦敦忙工作
he stayed in London with his work
加布里尔被送来这里 由艾普比老太太负责照顾
and Gabriel was sent here to be brought up by Mrs Appleby.
没错
That's right.
她十分宠爱那个孩子 真的 出事后她的心都碎了
She doted on that boy, she did. Broke her heart when...
有这么多痛苦的记忆 他不会留着这宅子的 对吧
He won't keep the house on with such memories, will he?
他肯定会卖♥♥掉的
He'll sell it, for sure.
内森先生不会让我们失望的 我敢肯定
Mr Nathan won't let us down, I'm sure of that.
这一天注定要来临的
This day was always going to come
现在整个世界都要变了 你等着瞧吧
and now the world will change, you'll see.
我们可以卖♥♥掉
We can sell it.
它就是个过时的衰落农场
It's a rundown, outmoded farm
何况目前正处于农业衰退的大环境中
in the middle of an agricultural recession.
当然了 我会竭尽全力让工人们留下来
Of course, I'll do my best to see that everyone is retained
或是在别的农场被重新雇用
or re-employed elsewhere.
那是我至少能做的
That's the least I could do.
就没有别的选择了吗
Isn't there an alternative?
那就是我们搬来这里 然后...
That we move down here and...
继续以家族形式经营这座农场
we keep the farm in the family
让这些人也有稳定的家 不必变更
and we keep these people in their homes.
我们能考虑这么做吗
Can we even think of doing such a thing?
那边都准备好了 先生
She's ready for you, sir.
六周后
-当心点 那可是从伦敦运来的 -好的 女士
- Careful with that, that's from London. - Ma'am.
我觉得你父亲不会希望
I hardly think your father
你把遗产都花在购买♥♥牵引机上
expected you to spend your inheritance on a traction engine!
-艾普比先生 -吉迪安
- Mr Appleby. - Gideon.
那东西是要放这里面 是吗
Going in there, is him, sir?
-是这样打算的 -好的 先生
- That's the plan. - Yes, sir.
别指望每个人都会敞开双臂热情迎接这些改变
Just don't expect everyone to welcome these changes with open arms.
如果我们不采取些激进的措施 这地方会死掉的
If we don't do something radical, this place will die.
牵引机会改革这个农场的经营方式
This traction engine will revolutionise how this farm is run,
你等着瞧吧
you'll see.
我觉得你可能是
I think you might be
我见过的最盲目乐观的人
the mostly blindly optimistic person i've ever met.
我很好奇这是不是一种心理状况
I wonder if it's actually a psychological condition.
准备好了吗 吉迪安
All ready, Gideon?
约翰
John...
坐在犁上 老兄
Sit on the plough, men!
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
你知道 哈丽特一直是个活泼可爱的孩子
As you know, Harriet has always been a bright and lovely child.
但是玛丽和我注意到
Then, Mary and I noticed
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表