剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
亚伯拉罕
Abraham...
大卫
David...
亨利
Henry...
本杰明
Benjamin...
你觉得怎么样了
How are you feeling?
你妈说不太好啊
Not so good, your mother says.
我还是个混♥蛋♥和骗子吗
Am I still a bastard and a liar?
你说过他们只是我大脑中的画面
You said they were pictures in my head.
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
那是谎言
That was a lie.
我给你拿了点东西过来
I've brought you something.
我之前在清理橱柜 然后发现了这些
I was clearing out the cupboard and I found these.
我们估计玩过上百次的巴拉克拉瓦战役了
We must have fought the battle of Balaclava at least a hundred times.
加布里尔和我
Gabriel and I.
而这些小士兵从未让我们失望过
And these little soldiers never once let us down.
昨晚在树林中 你是在跟那些男孩一起玩吗
Last night in the woods, were you playing with the boys?
总共有多少男孩
How many boys were there?
这是你 站在空地上
So here's you, standing in the clearing.
其他男孩们在哪儿
Where are the other boys?
他们是像这样围着你吗
Did they surround you, like this?
大卫
David.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
哈灵顿
Harrington.
本杰明
Benjamin.
你妈说你很害怕离开这座农场
Your mother says you're afraid of leaving this farm.
我向你保证 查理
I give you my word, Charlie.
只要我在这里 就永远不会发生那种事
For as long as I'm here, that will never happen.
-我不属于这里 -谁说你不属于这里的
- I don't belong here. - Who said you don't belong here?
我今早召集大家是想告诉你们
I wanted to gather you together this morning
一个激动人心的消息
with some exciting news.
是我自己很激动 我也希望你们能感到激动
Well, I'm excited, and I very much hope you will be.
他们肯定会的 夫人 不必担心这一点
Oh, they will be, ma'am, don't you worry about that.
从现在开始
From this moment on...
我将担任农场经理人
I am going to be the farm manager.
那真是天大的好消息 夫人
Well, that is marvellous news, ma'am.
虽然 我没什么经验
Now, I am not that experienced,
你们当中很多人也知道这点 也对我指出过
as many of you know and have kindly pointed out.
但我愿意虚心学习
But I am willing to learn.
我会学会的 我向你们保证这一点
And I will learn, I give you my word on that.
我会是早上最早开工的
I will be the first one at work in the morning
晚上最晚一个回家休息的
and the last one here at night.
我想说的差不多就是这些
Well, that's all I wanted to say, I think.
在收割季到来前 还有很多准备工作要做
There's a lot of preparation to do before the harvest.
你说得真不错 夫人
That went well, ma'am.
我说对了吧 朋友们 我们都要被拖进地狱了
What did I say, friends? We're all off to hell in a handcart.
查理为什么会觉得在这里像是局外人呢
Is there any reason why Charlie would feel like an outsider here?
局外人
Outsider?
是的 在村子里或是在你们家中
Yes, in the village or in your family.
不会的 先生 你为什么会这么说
No, sir. Why would you even say such a thing?
艾格妮丝 艾格妮丝
Agnes. Agnes...
如果你想让我帮助查理 就不能对我有任何隐瞒
If you want me to help Charlie, we can have no secrets.
查理
Charlie?
我曾有过一个妹妹 先生
I had a sister, sir.
露丝 没错 我还记得露丝
Ruth. Yes, I remember Ruth.
命运待她不公 她变得...
Life was not kind to her and she became...
她结识了一些不好的朋友 最终疾病缠身而死
She fell into low company and died, worn out with disease.
这是她的一绺头发 先生
A lock of her hair, sir,
是她临死前的一天给我的
given to me the day before she died.
你看到穿插在中间的不同头发了吗
You see the different hair threaded through?
是婴儿的头发
A baby's hair.
查理的吗
Charlie's?
他母亲去世的时候 他还不满一岁
He were not a year old when his mother died.
我把他当自己的孩子养大
I took him as my own.
他知道这事吗
Does he know?
我会等到时机合适的时候把这信给他看的
I'm to give him this letter when I do see fit.
可以对他解释清楚一切
It tells him everything.
我一直对他视若己出
I have loved him as my own.
甚至超过对我自己孩子的爱
Fiercer than my own, if anything,
因为我知道他的不幸身世
cos I did know where he came from.
如果让他知道我不是他的生母 对他有什么好处呢
What good would it do him to know that he was not mine,
我 爱他超过生活本身
me, who loves him more than life itself?
你完全尽到了做母亲的责任 艾格妮丝
You have done a fine job, Agnes.
等到合适的时机到来 你会知晓的
You'll know when the time is right.
他要干什么
What's he up to?
亚伯拉罕
Abraham...
大卫
David...
亨利
Henry...
本杰明
Benjamin...
在这边 小伙子们
Over here, lads!
在这里有个入口
There's some kind of entrance.
将枪与面部保持在一条直线上
Align the gun with your face.
抬起来
Up.
往后拉到肩膀上 前膝弯曲一点
Back it into your shoulder. Bend that front knee.
后膝盖挺直
Back straight.
开枪
And...
你有进步 差一点就打中了
You're getting closer. You're definitely getting closer.
我一直以为我会教我自己的儿子开枪
I always thought it would be my own son I'd teach to shoot.
我喜欢加布里尔
I liked Gabriel.
我们以前常常一起玩
We used to play together.
我知道
I know you did.
所以你要稍微扮起我儿子的角色
So you'll have to be a bit of a son to me
我也会尽量担当起你父亲的角色
and I'll do my best to be a bit of a father to you.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound?
我说过我不属于这里
I said I don't belong here.
你是属于这里的 查理
You do belong here, Charlie.
别听信任何人的胡说八道
Don't let anyone tell you any different.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做 查理
Why did you do that, Charlie?
他们看到过他
They've seen him.
-你在说些什么 -加布里尔 他们看过他
- What are you talking about? - Gabriel. They've seen him.
他们在哪儿看过他
Where have they seen him?
站在湖边
Standing by the lake.
就在他淹死的地方
Right where he drowned.
查理
Charlie!
大卫
David...
哈灵顿
Harrington...
亚伯拉罕
Abraham...
亨利
Henry...
本杰明
Benjamin...
我想现在可以喝酒了吧
I suppose the sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world.
-祝你健康 -也祝你健康
- Your very good health. - And yours.
你相信鬼的存在吗 丹宁
Do you believe in ghosts, Denning?
-鬼 -查理说看到了我儿子什么的
- Ghosts? - Charlie said something about seeing my son.
查理是想吸引你的注意
Charlie wants to get your attention,
所以他说出了一件确定无疑可以达到这一目的的事
so he says the one thing that is guaranteed to do just that.
有天晚上 在希普泽伊 我看到...
One night, in Shepzoy, I saw...
一个女人
a woman.
-什么样的女人 -她的手中似乎有一本光之书
- What sort of woman? - She had a book of light in her hand.
-她是谁 -我也不知道
- Well, who was she? - I have no idea.
但是加布里尔曾画过一张持书女子的照片
But Gabriel drew a picture of a woman with a book,
哈丽特也画过
and so did Harriet.
你真的是在告诉我 你们都见到鬼了吗
Are you seriously telling me you all saw a ghost?
而且是同一个鬼
The same ghost?
我之前在找查理的时候
When I was looking for Charlie,
看到小路上有灯光朝我冲来
I saw lights rushing towards me down the lane.
你想说什么 你是说...你看到幻象了吗
What are you telling me? You... You saw...a-a vision?
-天使吗 -不 我也不知道
- Angels? - No. I don't know.
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表