剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
她跟我们越来越疏远了
her getting more and more remote from us.
变得压抑沉默
Subdued.
她发现自己被困在童年期和成年女性期的中间
She finds herself caught between childhood and womanhood.
那是个令人激动 但却十分尴尬的阶段
It's an exciting, but very, very awkward place.
是的 我们也是这样告诉自己的
Yes, that's what we told ourselves.
但是我们注意到她眼中神采的流逝
But we've watched as the spark went from her eyes.
我们听说了你在心理学方面的开创性成果
We have heard about your pioneering work in psychology
也知道你在伦敦那边
and know that you have had
对怪异行为的研究治疗 取得了巨大成功
a great success in London with aberrant behaviour.
你母亲经常骄傲地给我们看相关剪报
Your mother always so proudly showed us your cuttings...
那工作已经...
That work is...
都成为过去了 至少暂时如此
...behind me, at least for now.
对我们而言这是新的开始
This is a new start for us
我必须付出全部的精力
and I must give it my full attention.
你看上去很疲惫
You look tired.
极度有魅力 但是很疲惫
Extremely desirable, but tired.
去睡觉吧 小荡♥妇♥
Go to bed, strumpet.
我会的
I will...
不过要和你一起
with you.
-我先弄完这些账吧 -很糟糕吗
- Let me just finish these accounts. - Are they bad?
以前我每次写信给她 都会问她农场的情况怎么样
Every time I wrote to her, I asked her how the farm was doing
她每次回信都说挺好的
and every time she wrote back to me, she said it was fine.
-她可能是不想让你担心 -我现在很担心
- She probably didn't want to worry you. - Well, I'm worried now.
我们可以经营成功的 不是吗
We can make it work, can't we?
我喜欢这里 我们必须成功
I love it here, we have to.
如果我们能说服铁路公♥司♥
Well, if we could convince the railway
让一条支线从我们的土地上经过...
to bring a branch line across our land...
那我们就这么做
Then that is what we shall do.
你今天过得很开心 是吧
You had a good day, didn't you?
没错 谢谢你的询问
I did, thank you for asking.
你要是知道一定会为我骄傲的
You would have been proud of me.
我一直都很为你骄傲啊
I'm always proud of you.
你向我保证没有怀念伦敦吗
You promise me you don't miss London?
没有
No.
-上♥床♥睡觉吧 -也不怀念你的工作吗
- Come to bed. - Or your work?
不怀念 上♥床♥睡觉吧
No. Come to bed.
一会儿就来
Soon.
看上去已经好多年都没人来过这里了
Doesn't look like anybody's been in here in years.
的确没人来过 夫人
Nobody has, ma'am.
-你觉得怎么样 -非常迷人啊
- What do you think? - Oh, very fetching!
听说你以前常给国王和王后拍照
Is it true you used to take photographs
是真的吗 夫人
of kings and queens, ma'am?
实际上 更多地是给宫女和宠物狗拍照
Er, more debutantes and dogs, actually!
内森先生的儿子 加布里尔
Mr Nathan's boy...Gabriel.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不算吧
Not really.
我以前常常听到屋子里传来一个小男孩的笑声
I used to hear a little boy's laughter in the house...
然后 有一天
Then, one day...
就不再有笑声了
no more laughter.
那东西不咬人的 约翰
It won't bite, John!
*所有这些 你或许明白*
*All this, you well may understand*
*都是犁地少年的成果*
*Comes from the ploughing boy.*
他看上去就像我洞房♥花烛夜一样开心
He looks like me on my wedding night.
你能回来我很高兴 先生
It's good to have you back, sir.
我从没想过我还能活着看到这一天
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
内森
Nathan?
哈丽特
Harriet?
哈丽特
Harriet!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救命
Help.
没事的
It's all right.
把你的手给我 你的手
Give me your hand. Your hand.
内森
Nathan...
发生什么事了
What's happened?
格温 我要你派一个男仆去牧师家
Gwen, I want you to send one of the boys to the vicarage,
告诉他们 哈丽特现在很安全
tell them that Harriet is quite safe
今晚就在我们家度过了
and she's spending the night with us.
先让你暖和起来
Let's get you warm.
我说我会观察她几天
I said I would monitor her for a few days.
我们才刚刚搬来这里
We've been down here five minutes
你却又做回心理学家了
and you've gone back to being a psychologist.
算不上吧
Hardly that.
那姑娘的精神困扰比我想象的严重得多 仅此而已
The girl is more troubled than I thought, that's all.
所以她需要我
So she needs me.
我也需要你啊 农场也需要你
I need you! The farm needs you!
你也见到她昨晚的情形了 我不能弃她于不顾
You saw her last night. I can't turn my back on her.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
我认识丹宁一家已经好多年了
I've known the Dennings for years.
我从哈丽特小时候起就认识她了 她变了
I've known Harriet since she was a little girl. She's changed.
她现在绝对不一样了
She's definitely different.
你会做你想做的事 你总是这样
You'll do what you want to do. You always do.
你这么说可不公平
That's not fair.
对那个姑娘尽你所能吧 你当然必须做了
Do what you can for the girl. Of course you must.
不过你得速度快点
Just do it quickly.
照片很棒 是谁拍的
It's wonderful. Who took it?
我妻子
My wife.
你的二婚妻子吗
Your second wife?
是的 二婚妻子
Yes, my second wife.
坐吧
Come and sit down.
-告诉我发生了什么事 -你指什么
- So, tell me what happened. - What do you mean?
你赤着脚走了大约一英里
Well, you walked the best part of a mile in your bare feet
然后站在我的湖里
to stand in my lake.
-如果不是我从窗户中看到你 -我不记得了
- If I hadn't seen you from the window... - I don't remember.
你不记得你是怎么到这里的了吗
You don't remember how you got here?
不记得
No.
你还记得你为什么要站在湖里吗
Do you remember why you were standing in the lake?
哈丽特
Harriet?
是那个男人叫我这么做的
The man told me to.
什么男人
What man?
就是那个找我的男人
The man that comes to me.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫什么名字
Does he have a name?
你觉得她会愿意替我拍照吗
Do you think she would take my portrait?
易卜生
Ibsen.
左拉
Zola.
达尔文
Darwin.
我女儿和我都对新的理念十分感兴趣
We're interested in ideas, my daughter and I.
她是个出色的孩子 艾普比
She's a remarkable child, Appleby.
在几周之前
Until these last weeks,
她一直都是所有人梦寐以求的好女儿
she was a dream of what a daughter could be.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那个从未被打开过
That's never been opened.
你有找过酒鬼藏起来的酒瓶吗
Have you ever looked for an alcoholic's secret bottle?
没 当然没有
No, of course not.
你在酒柜里是不可能找到的
You won't find it in the drinks cabinet.
你书房♥里的那个留声机 你是从哪儿弄来的
The phonograph in your study, where did you get it from?
从我来到希普泽伊之后 我几乎一辈子都在这里
Since my time at Shepzoy, which is all my life,
我们最喜欢特姆雷特苹果
we've mostly favoured Tremlett.
是吉迪安
It's Gideon!
但是在19世纪60年代 变成了亚灵顿米尔苹果
There was something of a change to Yarlington Mill in the 1860s,
然后又变回了特姆雷特苹果
then back to Tremlett.
艾普比太太...
Now, Mrs Appleby...
留声机堪称当代最伟大的发明之一
One of the greatest inventions of our age,
吉迪安却用来不停地说各种苹果
and Gideon is talking in cider apple varieties!
就算你死去了一百年 被埋葬了
You could be dead and buried 100 years
后代的人还是能够听到你的声音
and people could still hear what you sounded like.
靠近机器一点
Get near the machine.
好了 对着它说话
Here. Speak into it.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表