剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
《农作物害虫大全》
这上面没有
Not here.
哈尔夫人
Mrs Hare...
你记得62年发生的同样的情况吗
Remember this happening in '62?
不记得 那时我还太小
No. I was too young.
或许还是忘掉比较好
Well, perhaps best forgotten.
一定令所有人都很苦痛 即便是对孩子
Must have been very distressing for everyone. Even a child.
尤其是对孩子
Especially a child.
皮特今天似乎很不安
Peter seems agitated today.
他很紧张 仅此而已
His nerves are highly strung, that's all.
而这些
And these...
可怕的东西
horrible things...
可以把任何人逼疯
Enough to drive anyone mad.
他没事的
He is fine.
而且我能照顾他
And I can take care of him.
所以 拜托不要再提疯人院了
So, please, no more talk of asylums.
他...他不该被惩罚
He... He doesn't deserve to be punished.
惩罚
Punished?
不 我只是担心
No, I'm just concerned.
为你们母子担心 要是皮特变得有攻击性...
For both of you. And if Peter were to become aggressive...
他不会的
He won't.
失陪了 艾普比先生
Excuse me, Mr Appleby.
我有点不舒服 我回家躺一下
I feel a little unwell. I should go home and lie down.
你能锁上卧室门吗
Can you lock your bedroom door?
萨克森 农业供应商
硝酸钾 肥料
格温
Gwen!
带上我们所有的糖
Gather all the sugar we have.
所有的糖
All the sugar?
我们加热成焦糖
We heat it until it caramelizes.
接着搅 我再热一个锅
Keep stirring. I'll put another pan on.
-开始化了 -很好 再久一点 内森
- It's beginning to melt. - Good. Bit longer. Nathan...
我需要一点麻线和灯油
I need some twine and lamp oil.
好的 你们在做什么
All right. What are you making?
-魔法 -科学
- Magic. - Science.
谢谢你们各位的努力 你们可以停止了
Thank you for your endeavour, everyone. You can stop now.
我们有个新方法
We have a new method.
看着我怎么放这个 这样你们也能照做
Now, watch me plant this so you can do the same.
小心庄稼着火
Beware of the crop catching fire.
祷告吧
Say a prayer.
这方法有用
It's working.
很好 那么我们接着放其他的吧
Right, then, let's plant the others.
好了 各位 一人一个
Right, everyone. One each.
分散开
Spread out.
简直像是世界末日
It's like the end of the world.
或者是世界初始
Or the beginning.
皮特·哈尔
Peter Hare.
-杰克 -叔叔说看到你在这
- Jack. - Uncle saw you out here.
企图搞破坏
Hatching mischief.
不 我...我只是
No, I was... I was just...
散散步
..。taking the air.
你什么
You what?
散散步
Taking the air?
天啊 你一直是个怪人 皮特·哈尔
God, you've always been an odd one, Peter Hare.
我记得上学时的他
I remember him in the schoolroom.
他当年特别聪明
Sharp as a knife, he was.
我记得你说过
I remember you saying that
你讨厌这个村子和这里的每个人
you hated this village and every soul in it.
诅咒我们都下地狱
Damned us all to hell.
那只是因为你逼迫我吃虫子
It was only cos you made me eat worms.
它们还在你体内生长吗
They still growing inside you?!
已经做过的事无法改变
What's done is done.
我不知道你在搞什么鬼
I don't know what you've been dabbling in,
但是新的女主人已经打破了魔咒
but the new mistress has broke the spell now.
所以别再捣鬼了 行吗
So let's have no more. Right?
你热吗
You hot?
你看起来很热
You look hot.
像只落汤鸡
Like a drowned rat.
别管了 杰克 快去干活
Leave it, Jack. Best get back to work.
感谢诸位 今天大家都很辛苦
Thank you, everyone. It's been a long day.
今晚好好休息 明天我们继续
Have a good rest tonight and we'll carry on tomorrow.
好样的 干得非常好
Well done. Very good work.
皮特
Peter...
你还好吧
How are you?
好多了 谢谢
Better, thank you.
抱歉我情绪太易激动了
I'm sorry I was so excitable.
不 不 那些虫子 的确让人很不安
No, no. They were disturbing - the insects.
扰乱我们的思绪
Crawling into our minds.
灾难被化解了
Disaster averted.
用不着献祭
Without a sacrifice.
也许她只是暂时消失了
Maybe she's gone now.
你要和其他人一起去麦束酒馆吗
Are you going to the Wheatsheaf with the others?
不去吗
No?
陪我走回家吧
Walk with me to the house.
走吧
Come on.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
那是你母亲小时候
That's your mother as a child.
谢谢你 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
我小时候总看那张照片
I was always looking at that picture when I was younger.
问我母亲照片里的人都是谁
Asking my mother who everyone was.
那个女人是谁
Who's that woman?
对 她有个怪名字 叫什么来着
Yes, she had an odd name. What was it?
克莱洛蒂·温罗夫
Clarity Winlove.
克莱洛蒂
Clarity.
据说她是个郎中 帮助想怀孕的女人
Say she was a healer and helped women who wanted to conceive.
没错 我记得母亲提过她
Yes, I remember my mother talking about her now.
她坚信那些药水真的有用
Absolutely adamant that those potions really worked,
而我 一个爱卖♥♥弄学问的学生
while I, a pedantic student,
坚持认为那只是有安慰剂的效果
insisted it could only be a placebo effect.
后来她怎样了
What happened to her?
据我所知 灾荒那年 她离开了教区
She left the parish that year of the plagued harvest, so I'm told.
感谢您的款...
Thank you for your hosp...
款待
hospitality.
我该走了
I should go.
你在担心他吗
Are you worried about him?
是也不是
Yes and no.
你永远无法确定一个人能做出什么事
You can never be sure what someone is capable of.
-你是在担心我吗 -是也不是
- Are you worried about me? - Yes and no.
我想知道...
I wonder...
当你帮助别人时...
when you're helping people...
在寻找他们的问题时...
looking for what's wrong with them...
什么
What?
你还在找寻别的什么
What else you're looking for.
你的心思难道不是都得放在庄稼收割上吗
Aren't your hands full enough with the harvest?
以及陪着我
With me?
现在无暇顾及其他了
They are now.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
乖宝宝快睡觉 在那树梢上
Rock-a-bye baby on the treetop.
当风吹动 摇篮...
When the wind blows, the cradle...
加布里尔
Gabriel.
我这是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
种其因 得其果
You will reap what has been sown.
内森
Nathan?
下雨了吗
Is that rain?
庄稼 内森
The harvest, Nathan.
怎么了
What?
是什么吵醒的你
What woke you?
暴风雨
The storm.
内森...
Nathan...
快走啊
Let's go.
驾
Move on.
他们来了
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表