剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
Did Jack Langtree in any way force himself upon you?
-我是指性侵 -没有
- I mean sexually. - No.
不是那回事
It was nothing like that.
请原谅我的冒昧
And please forgive my intrusiveness.
我知道这对你来说很不好受
I know it's very difficult for you,
-但... -我知道你只是在尽责而已 艾普比先生
- but... - I understand you are doing your duty, Mr Appleby.
很好 现在你得告诉我杰克袭击你的地方
Good. Now I just need you to show me where Jack attacked you.
格温
Gwen?
你没事吧 夫人
Are you all right, ma'am?
就算宅子空了
Better an empty house
也比留着个心怀怨恨的佃农要好 夫人
than an angry tenant, ma'am.
谢谢你 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
你的大脑拒绝让我们
Your mind is denying us access
了解你今早的遭遇
to the memory of what happened to you this morning.
但如果我们能找到钥匙打开这些记忆
But if we can find a key to unlock the memories...
我记得这地方
Well, I remember this place...
之前来过
From earlier.
这些花
These flowers.
仙客来
Cyclamen.
洋蓍草
And yarrow.
千叶蓍
Achillea millefolium.
我算是个业余的植物学家
I'm something of an amateur botanist.
我希望有一天能发现全新的本地物种
One day, I hope to discover a new native subspecies and...
爱丽丝
Alice.
-爱丽丝 -爱丽丝·沃顿
- Alice? - Alice Wharton.
她是玛希菲尔德庄园的一个农场工人
She's a farmhand over at Marshfield Estate.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
爱丽丝头脑灵活 充满好奇心
Alice has a lively, enquiring mind,
尽管她并非接受过正式的教育
despite her lack of formal education.
爱丽丝渴望提高自己 于是我就帮助她
You see, Alice yearns to improve herself and I was helping her.
传授知识给她
Educating her.
所以我才会来到这里
That's why I was here.
我现在都记起来了
I remember now.
我当时是在找爱丽丝
I was looking for Alice.
很好
Good.
所以你把那些小孩子丢在了学校
So, you left the pupils at the school
然后来到这里 寻找爱丽丝
and you came here to look for Alice.
为什么
Why?
杰克
Jack.
他一直住在这里 偷猎 觅食
He's been living here, poaching and scavenging.
爱丽丝原本打算...
Alice was going to...
和他一起私奔的
elope with him.
艾普比先生
Mr Appleby...
杰克·兰特里配不上爱丽丝或其他任何女孩
Jack Langtree is not good for Alice or any other girl.
我当时是想找到她
I was trying to find her.
我是想找到她 劝她恢复理智
I was just trying to find her, to make her see sense.
但杰克·兰特里却先发现了你
And instead Jack Langtree found you?
你之前说他被附身了 是什么意思
Now, you said he was possessed. What did you mean?
艾普比先生 探寻这种事真的明智吗
Mr Appleby, is it wise to pursue this?
-为何不明智 -村里有很多流言
- Why wouldn't it be wise? - There's talk in the village.
我听到孩子们说的一些话
I hear things the children say.
-都是他们的父母说的 -关于我的吗
- Things their parents have said about... - About me?
他们说我什么了
What do they say about me?
他们说你在唤醒死灵
They say you're raising the dead.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你是个正派的大好人 艾普比先生
I think you're a good and decent man, Mr Appleby.
那是烟吗
Is that smoke?
跟我来
Come.
那烟雾来自小峡谷 跟紧我
It's coming from down in that gully. Stay close behind me.
给 夫人
There you are, ma'am.
喝下去应该很快就能消除恶心感了
That'll get rid of your sickness in no time.
喂我吃恶心的东西来抑制我的恶心感
Prevent vomiting by feeding me vomit.
其实 味道还不错 里面有什么
Actually, it's quite nice. What's in it?
您还是不知道为好 夫人
Oh, what you don't know won't hurt you, ma'am.
你还没告诉艾普比先生
You haven't told Mr Appleby about...
是的 我还没有
No, I haven't.
我会告诉他的 他已经失去一个孩子了
I will tell him. He's already lost a child.
我怕接下来会出什么岔子
And something may yet go wrong.
没有希望就没有失望吗
No hope is better than false hope?
-格温 -是 夫人
- Gwen? - Yes, ma'am?
此前有没有可能 有人把一个孩子抱进宅子里
Could someone have brought a baby into the house earlier?
-也许是哪个工人 -绝对没有 夫人
- One of the workers, perhaps? - No, ma'am, definitely not.
-为什么问这个 -没什么
- Why do you ask? - No reason.
夫人
Ma'am.
杰克·兰特里
Jack Langtree!
里面有人吗
Anyone in there?
杰克
Jack!
那是爱丽丝的
It's Alice's.
那是爱丽丝的戒指
That's Alice's ring.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
他对她做了什么
What's he done to her?
-玛莎 -爱丽丝
- Martha! - Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝 没事的 我没有恶意
Alice! It's all right. I mean you no harm.
-爱丽丝 -别追 让她走
- Alice! - No! Leave her.
-回来 -不要追她了
- Come back! - Leave her alone!
你来这里就是为了找爱丽丝
You came here to find Alice.
-不是的 -玛莎 我不明白
- No. - Martha, I don't understand.
你看见她的脸了 她看我的样子
You saw her face, the way she looked at me.
-艾普比先生 请别管她了 -为什么
- Please, Mr Appleby, let her be. Please. - Why?
-她恨我 鄙夷我 -听我说 玛莎
- She hates me, despises me. - Listen to me, Martha.
你的朋友看起来受了极大的惊吓
Your friend looked traumatised,
和你之前到达希普泽伊宅时一模一样
the same way you did when you arrived at Shepzoy.
我不能在明知她可能有危险的情况下丢下她
I cannot leave her, knowing she may be under threat.
我们得找到她 把她带回家
We need to find her and bring her home.
-我不能那么做 -我们别无他法
- I can't do that. - We've no other course open to us.
我想回去
I want to go back!
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
我想远离这个地方
I want away from this place.
我得走了 艾普比先生
I have to go, Mr Appleby.
-我必须得走 -不 玛莎
- I have to. - No, Martha.
你不能阻止我
You can't stop me.
那你沿着那条小路走回希普泽伊宅
Then you follow that path out of here back to Shepzoy House
向艾普比夫人解释情况
and you explain the situation to Mrs Appleby.
然后你在那里等我回来 明白吗
And you wait for me there. Do you understand?
我只是想帮爱丽丝
I only wanted to help Alice.
她是
She's...
森林中的一朵野花
..a flower of the forest.
一朵隐秘之花
A secret flower.
我原本相信她会成长为真正有内涵的女人
I truly believed she would bloom into a woman of true substance.
她会的
She will...
前提是我把她安然无恙地带回家
..once I've brought her home safe.
去吧
Go now.
艾普比夫人
Mrs Appleby?
很抱歉我就这么贸然到访 佩恩先生
I'm so sorry to intrude on you like this, Mr Payne.
我知道你刚来不久
I know you haven't been here long.
农业的未来很光明 至少我是这么听说的
The future of farming...or so I'm told.
我可能被灌输了错误的信息
I might have been misinformed.
当心农民们的交易市场
Beware the farmers' market.
你在土耳其妓院里找到的中间商
You're more likely to find an honest broker
都比这里的诚实
at the door of a Turkish bordello.
不幸的是 我不是来特意来探望你的
Unfortunately, this isn't a social call.
我有事相求
I have a favour to ask of you.
某人 我们知道是谁 毁了我们的马车
Someone, and we believe we know who, has sabotaged our wagons.
我无法将我的谷物运到市场
I cannot get my produce to market.
此时此刻谷物的批发价正在下跌
And the wholesale price of grain is falling even as we speak.
你是否可以
Might it be possible for you
借我们两三辆马车 我就能...
to spare us two or three wagons so that I might...
当然 艾普比夫人 当然可以
Of course, Mrs Appleby, of course.
我今晚就将车送到你家
I'll have the vehicles brought round to you this evening.
谢谢 佩恩先生 我丈夫将感激不尽
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表