剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
你知道我爱你 你却取笑我 为什么
You knew I loved you and you laughed at me! Why?
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte.
发生什么事了
What happened?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
杰克虽然不是什么大好人 但也不该死去
Now, Jack weren't no angel, but it ain't right he's dead.
又去世了一个
Another one of us gone.
到底什么时候才是个头啊 吉迪安
Where does it all end, Gideon?
我也不知道 莉兹
I don't know, Lizzie.
我也不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你 佩恩先生
Thank you, Mr Payne.
如果你还需要什么 你知道该到哪儿找我
Well, if there's anything else you need, you know where I am.
好了 伙计们
Right, lads.
是玛莎谋害了爱丽丝·沃顿
Martha murdered Alice Wharton.
没人被附身
And no-one possessed.
没有魔鬼 没有邪灵
No demons. No devils.
只有人性的软弱 激♥情♥和愚蠢
Just human weakness and passion and folly.
我不能再留在这里了
I can't remain here.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她试图杀了我 内森 我不能留下来了
She tried to kill me, Nathan. I can't stay.
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
我爱你
I love you.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
但你能保护我们的孩子吗
But can you protect our child?
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
这就是我们最大的期盼啊
This is everything we wanted.
这是我们来到这里的原因
This is why we came here.
不 其他一切都不重要了
No, nothing else matters.
不 除了这个 其他都不重要了
No, nothing else matters but this.
过往已经死去
The past is dead.
死灵也都彻底死透了
And the dead are dead.
只有我们一家三口
There is only us three.
你今晚想进去吗
You want to go in tonight?
下集预告
她是连接一切的线索
She is the thread that is tying everything together.
我确定
I'm certain of it.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
-大家都准备好了吗 -是的
- Is everyone ready? - Yeah.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
救命
Help!
生灵
与
死灵
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表