剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
再靠近一点 加布里尔
Move a bit nearer, Gabriel.
爸爸 你在哪儿
Daddy, where are you, Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
你在哪儿 爸爸
Where are you, Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 你在哪儿
Daddy, where are you, Daddy?
估计我要到明年才能见到你了吧
I suppose I'll be seeing you next year, then?
前提是我还没结婚 或许就算结了也会来的
If I'm not married. Perhaps even if I am.
我叫埃布·诺斯
My name is Abel North.
这个村子里的人就算见到我浑身着火
The people in this village wouldn't spit on me
也不会对我吐口水灭火的 这是实话
if I was on fire, truth be told.
我也不会救他们 他们每一个都是卑鄙无♥耻♥的人
And nor I them. Bunch of wretches and vagrants, every one.
除了那些姑娘 少女们
Except for the wenches. The young ones.
就像等待被采摘的新鲜果实
Like fresh fruit waiting to be plucked.
那我就去采摘吧
I'll pluck 'em, all right!
-别这副神情 -这是谁
- Don't look like that. - Who is it?
你是不会埋葬我的 所以你在乎个什么
You won't bury me, so what do you care?
快关掉 内森 好吓人
Turn it off, Nathan. It's horrible.
你永远不会埋葬我
You'll never bury me...
埋葬我 埋葬我 埋葬我
bury me...bury me...bury me...
对于你这种人是没有洗涤灵魂的河流的
No river for the likes of you!
对于你这种人
是没有洗涤灵魂的河流的
埃布·诺斯是谁?
埃布·诺斯是我不幸认识过的
Abel North is one of the meanest, most godless man
最卑鄙无♥耻♥ 最邪恶妄为的人之一
I have ever had the misfortune to share a flagon with.
约翰 你还记得埃布·诺斯吗
John, you remember Abel North?
他父亲是个浸信会的牧师
His father was one of them Baptist preachers,
到处替人洗礼
travelling around dunking folk.
他对埃布很严厉苛刻 这我倒是知道
He was hard on Abel, I do know that.
把他当狗一样鞭打
Whipped him like a dog.
那他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
下地狱了吧 如果魔鬼肯收他的话
In hell...if the Devil'll have him.
吓死我了 约翰
Jesus Christ, John!
关于埃布·诺斯 先生
About Abel North, sir.
有天晚上 他在麦束酒馆喝酒时
One night, when he was in his cups in the Wheatsheaf,
他的确吹嘘过一些事
he did boast of something.
他说他杀过一个女人 先生
He said he killed a woman, sir.
是救济院的一个女人
A woman from the workhouse.
-你把这事说出去了吗 -并没有证据 先生
- Did you tell anyone? - There was no evidence, sir.
当他第二天清醒之后 就否认了一切
When he was sober the next day, he denied it all.
但是他的眼睛 都像在嘲笑我
But his eyes... they were laughing at me.
先生
Sir.
就像是等待被采摘的新鲜果实...
Like fresh fruit waiting to be plucked...
令我感兴趣的是
What interests me is,
你明明有那么多种声音可以选
out of all the different voices you could have chosen,
却偏偏选择了埃布·诺斯的
you chose Abel North.
为什么 哈丽特
Why was that, Harriet?
我没有选择任何人
I chose nobody.
埃布·诺斯的声音是非常有特色的
Abel North's voice is very distinctive.
你是在说我是个骗子吗
Are you calling me a liar?
-不是 -那我就再告诉你一次
- No. - Then, I will tell you one more time,
我以前从没见过这些东西
I've never seen any of this before in my life.
那个哈丽特小姐是个很奇怪的人 对吧 夫人
She's a strange one, ma'am, in't she, that Miss Harriet?
我丈夫会用"精神困扰"来形容她
"Troubled" Is the word my husband would use.
不过 我还是相信艾普比先生能照顾好自己的
Still, I'm sure Mr Appleby can look after himself.
我们来谈谈埃布·诺斯吧
Let's talk about Abel North.
我更愿意谈谈你在伦敦的那些病人
I'd rather talk about your patients in London.
你想知道些什么
What would you like to know?
-他们是些什么样的人 -各种各样的都有
- What sort of people were they? - All sorts.
包含了贫富 老幼各种人
Rich and poor, old and young.
但是在精神上都存在困扰
But all were troubled,
或是在某些方面迷失了
or had got themselves lost in some way.
-迷失 -是的
- Lost? - Mmm.
曾经的确定性都不在了
The old certainties are gone
人们开始去别处寻找意义
and people look for meaning elsewhere -
包括招魂 通灵和催眠术
in spiritualism, in mediums, in mesmerism.
神秘之事
The occult.
其中有些人受伤了 然后成了我的病人
And some of those people got damaged and became my patients.
你相信鬼魂的存在吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
我坚信开放的科学性的思想
I believe in an open and scientific mind.
我见过有些人被纠缠
I have certainly seen people haunted,
不过都是被自身的心魔纠缠 而非鬼魂
but only by an aspect of themselves, never by a ghost.
但是你和我 紧密合作
But you and I, working together,
是可以克服这种事的 哈丽特
will conquer this, Harriet.
我觉得她很恐惧自身的性♥欲♥
I think she's frightened of her own sexuality.
她听过留声机里的声音
She's listened to the cylinders
于是创造了令人不快的男性自我 来应付她的恐惧
and created this unpleasant male alter ego to justify her fears.
格温觉得她是想勾引你
Gwen thinks she's out to seduce you.
你在干什么呢
What exactly are you doing?
等我们老了 牙掉光了 可以看的东西
Something for us to look at when we're old and toothless.
现在
Now...
尽量表现出欲♥火♥焚身的样子
try to look overwhelmed with lust.
好吧
All right.
你这是什么鬼啊
What was that?!
锅炉里的阀门被砸碎了
The valve in the boiler has been smashed.
谁会做这种事啊
Who would do such a thing?
我会写信给里兹的厂商
I will write to the manufacturers in Leeds.
他们会寄个替换阀门过来的
They will send a replacement valve.
在此期间 就让它闲在这里
And in the meantime, it just sits here,
无法帮我们赚到一分钱吗
earning us precisely nothing?
我们早知道事情不会那么容易的 夏洛特
We knew it wouldn't be easy, Charlotte.
我没想到有人竟会破坏他们自己的未来
I didn't realise people would vandalise their own futures!
我很讨厌那玩意儿 艾普比夫人 真心讨厌
I hate that thing, Mrs Appleby, with all my heart.
总有一天它会抢走我们的工作
It'll one day take our jobs,
它已经夺去我的尊严了
as it's already taken my pride.
-拜托 约翰 -在场的没有一个人
- Come now, John... - There is not a person here,
任何一个都不会破坏这个农场的财物
not one, that would damage anything belonging to this farm.
对不起 我不是有意...
I'm sorry. It was never my intention...
拜托 约翰
Please, John.
原谅我 我才来这里 我会犯些错误
Forgive me. I am new here and I will make mistakes.
我们必须取得些进展了 哈丽特
We have to start making some progress, Harriet.
我觉得我可以帮你
I think I can help you,
但只有你信任我 我才能帮到你
but I can only help you if you trust me.
你只有相信我 才能帮到我
You can only help me if you believe me.
埃布·诺斯是症状 不是病因
Abel North is a symptom, he's not the cause.
-他是个鬼 -不是
- He's a ghost. - No.
-他是个鬼 而且就在我体内 -不是
- He's a ghost and he's inside me. - No.
你对此根本无能为力
And there's nothing you can do about it!
你之前想知道她的墓碑什么时候搭好 先生
You wanted to know when her gravestone was set, sir.
是的 谢谢你 吉迪安
Yes, thank you, Gideon. Thank you.
我得去忙些事了
There is something I have to do.
内森
Nathan.
维多利亚·艾普比之墓
内森 你看上去很疲惫
Nathan, you look tired.
你想把他怎么样
What do you want with him?
你别去纠缠他
You leave him alone!
你别去纠缠我的儿子
You leave my son alone!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
够了
That's enough!
你在哪儿 爸爸
Where are you, Daddy?
-你在哪儿 爸爸 -我说了够了
- Where are you, Daddy? - I said, enough!
你在哪儿 爸爸 你在哪儿
Where are you, Daddy? Where are you?
-你在哪儿 爸爸 -够了
- Where are you, Daddy? - Enough.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
哈丽特 够了
Harriet, that's enough.
别伤害我 求你别伤害我
Don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me.
我不是有意想吓到你的 抱歉
I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm sorry.
不行 哈丽特
No, Harriet!
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表