剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
-我没有怀孕 -我觉得你怀上了
- I'm not pregnant! - I think you are.
这就是我们来这里的原因
This is why we came here.
其他都不重要
Oh, nothing else matters.
加布里尔 他们看到他了
Gabriel. They've seen him,
站在湖边 就在他淹死的地方
standing by the lake, right where he drowned.
我是威廉·佩恩 马什菲尔德庄园的
William Payne, from Marshfield Estate.
我找查理的时候 我看到一束光照向了我
When I was looking for Charlie, I saw lights rushing towards me.
有个女人
There's a woman.
一个鬼魂 她从一早就存在了
A ghost. She has been present from the very beginning,
经历了所有这些闹鬼事件
throughout all these hauntings.
我还以为丹宁先生会终结这种事的
I thought Mr Denning was going to end this business.
我家不欢迎你 丹宁
You're not welcome here, Denning!
他们不会再为我们工作了 你意识到了吗
None of them will work for us again. You do realise that?
为什么要有个科学的解释
Why should there be a scientific explanation?
因为如果没有 我会疯的
If there isn't, I'm going mad.
那是加布里尔
That's Gabriel.
-我本来打算告诉你的 -什么时候
- I was going to tell you. - When, exactly?
-别来纠缠我们了 -不 不
- Leave us alone! - No! No!
我不能抛下我的丈夫 现在不行
I can't abandon my husband, not now.
现身吧
Show yourself.
加布里尔 求你了
Gabriel, please.
我愿意不惜一切见到你
I'll do whatever it takes to see you.
*乖宝宝快睡觉 在那树梢上*
*Rock-a-bye baby on the treetop*
你是谁
Who are you?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
帮帮我
Help me.
早上好
Good morning!
昨晚睡得好吗
Good night?
-挺好的 谢谢 -那就好
- Fine, thanks. - Wonderful.
好了 这是你的药
OK. Here are your pills.
真棒
Well done.
我有个惊喜要给你
Now, I've got a nice surprise for you.
有人来看你了
You've got a visitor.
你去休息室吧
So why don't you pop down to the day room
我看着孩子
and I'll keep an eye on the baby?
莱拉
Lara!
宝贝
Sweetheart!
外婆
Granny!
我给家里打了电♥话♥ 本都告诉我了
I phoned home, and Ben told me.
孩子没事吧
Is the baby OK?
是的 她很好 现在在睡觉
She's great, yeah. She's sleeping.
他说是你主动入院治疗的
He said you had admitted yourself
因为你看到了一些东西
because you were seeing things.
看到了什么
Seeing what?
一个小男孩
A little boy.
你妈妈也看到过他
Your mother saw him, too...
在你出生后的头几个月
In the first months after you were born.
我相信了医生当时说的
I accepted what the doctors were saying then,
说那是产后抑郁症导致的
that it was postnatal depression.
他们对你的情况又怎么说
What are they saying about this?
产后精神病
Er, postpartum psychosis.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
打开
Open it.
你的外曾曾祖父 内森·艾普比
Your great-great-grandfather, Nathan Appleby.
真英俊啊
Handsome devil!
这就是那个男孩
This is the boy.
他的儿子加布里尔...
His son Gabriel...
淹死了
who drowned.
那是他1♥8♥9♥4年的工作本
His workbook from 1♥8♥9♥4,
也就是他们怀了我妈妈的那年
the year my mother was conceived.
这太不可思议了
This is amazing.
我能拍下来吗
Can I take pictures?
这是他们的房♥子吗
This is their house?
萨默塞特的希普泽伊宅
Shepzoy, in Somerset.
你还小的时候我们就卖♥♥掉了
We sold it when you were a baby.
我藏着这些不让你妈妈知道
I hid all of this from your mother.
我错了 我应该让她知道的
I was wrong. I should have let her know.
我只希望你看到这些
I just hope you seeing this
不会让事情变得更糟糕
doesn't make things worse.
也许这就是我需要的东西 让情况更糟糕
Well, maybe that's what I need. To get worse.
然后才会好转
To get better.
她说她的幻觉都消失了
She says the hallucinations have stopped
她想出院
and she wants to be discharged!
但是上周她还说想自杀
But only last week she's reporting suicidal ideation.
她的家族史也令人担忧
And the family history!
莱拉才三个月大的时候她妈妈就自杀了
Her mother killed herself when Lara was three months old.
不 我们不能让她出院
No, we have to keep her in.
-如果有必要安排到特殊病房♥ -好的
- Under section, if necessary. - Sure.
好了 跟爸爸说再见
OK! Say goodbye to Daddy.
我好希望能够和你一起回家
Oh, I wish I could just come home with you.
我也是 但是我们得遵循他们的建议
Me, too. But, you know, we need to follow their advice.
他们是专家
They're the professionals.
我想我把长颈鹿玩具落在休息室了
Erm, I think I've left Squeaky Giraffe in the day room.
-我去拿 -你确定吗
- I'll go! - Are you sure?
-是的 -好的 谢谢
- Yeah. - OK. Thank you.
爸爸去哪儿啦
Where's Daddy going?
尽头就是休息室吗
Er, the day room is... down the end?
是的 尽头
Er, down the end, yeah.
爸爸去哪儿啦
Where's Daddy going?
你好 我是莱拉 请留言
'Hey. This is Lara. Leave a message.'
是我
It's me.
我钥匙不见了 洛蒂不见了
'Er, my keys are gone, Lottie's gone
然后你也不见了
'and you're gone.
我有点担心 所以快回电吧
'I'm a bit freaked out. So please just give me a call,
请让我知道你没事
'just let me know you're all right
她也没事 我爱你
'and...let me know she's all right, please. I love you.'
就是这里了
This is it.
你想进去吗
You want to go inside?
佩恩先生在等你 夫人
Mr Payne's here for you, ma'am.
现在真的不是见客人的时候 格温
Now is really not the best time, Gwen.
我可以告诉他你不在
I could tell him you're not here.
你已经告诉他我在了
You've told him I am here.
你看到我丈夫了吗
Have you seen my husband?
早上好 佩恩先生
Good morning, Mr Payne!
早上好 艾普比夫人 希望没打扰到你休息
Oh, good morning, Mrs Appleby. I hope I do not disturb your rest.
完全没有 我可不能懒
Not at all. I cannot laze, sadly.
我还要管理一个农场
I have a farm to manage.
不 不是这样 我不是暗示你懒惰 我...
Oh, no, please, no, I'm...I'm not suggesting indolence, I'm...
我只是考虑到你的...
Well, I'm merely being sensitive to your, er....
情况
Condition?
是的 说得很对
Yes. Yes, the mot juste.
你此行所为何事 佩恩先生
So, how can I help you, Mr Payne?
你丈夫身体抱恙吗
Your husband is indisposed?
他出去了
He is out.
-但你有事可以跟我谈 -非常感激
- But you can deal with me. - I'm grateful.
我有一个提议
I have a proposition.
你丈夫 他刚刚走过去了
Your husband, he just walked past.
佩恩先生
Mr Payne?
艾普比先生
Oh, Mr Appleby!
-很高兴见到你 -是啊
- Glad to see you, sir. - Yes...
我希望你不要太想念那些
I hope you do not miss too sorely
最近刚离开你农场的工人
the workers who have recently left your farm.
-可能缺乏信心吧 -我们不缺乏信心
- A lack of faith, perhaps. - We do not lack faith.
你有何贵干
What do you want?
我想买♥♥下
I would like to buy
跟我的庄园毗邻的那两英亩沼泽地
the two acres of marshy land that border my estate.
路边的吗 那没什么价值啊
By the lane? It's worthless.
对我来说并非如此
Well, not to me.
我打算抽干我那边田地里的水 都灌进去
I intend to drain the field on my side, to pump it.
-真有野心 -当然 我会付你一笔好价钱的
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表