剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
你心里知道你想这么做的
You know you want to.
给新的女主人干活是什么感觉
What's the new mistress like to work for, then?
她可不害羞 也不喜欢缩在家里
Oh, she's not shy and retiring,
我可以告诉你这点
I can tell you that.
她会把这农场拖进地狱的 拉着我们一起陪葬
She'll drag this farm to hell and all of us with her,
-你记住我这句话 -新的女主人
- You mark my words. - The new mistress does certainly
身材倒是很好 穿衣服很美
fill her clothes very pleasantly.
真不要脸 吉迪安
Shame on you, Gideon!
别介意我们说话 约翰 你继续工作吧
Don't mind us, John. You just carry on.
她从留声机上听到加布里尔的声音了 就这样而已
She heard Gabriel's voice on the cylinder, that's all.
我知道 我知道 只是...
I know, I know. It's... It's just it, er...
听上去太像他的声音了
It sounded so like him.
那说明她很残忍♥ 喜欢操纵别人 而非病了
Which makes her cruel and manipulative, not ill.
-我们去找到她 -好的
- We find her... - Yes.
然后把她赶出我们的生活
And we get her out of our lives.
走啊 小美人们
Come on, my beauties.
继续走
Walk on.
她在那儿 哈丽特
There she is! Harriet!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
或许他病了 或是欠债了
Perhaps he was ill. Or in debt.
但如果他有麻烦 他为什么不来找我
But if he was in trouble, why didn't he just come to me?
或许是因为我说的那些话
Maybe it was what I said?
不是
No!
我基本上是在指责他破坏一台该死的机器
I practically accused him of sabotaging that stupid machine.
不 他爱这座农场
No. He loved this farm.
罗巴克家族三代人在这片土地上耕作过
Three generations of Roebucks have ploughed this land.
我从小就认识他们了
I've known them my whole life.
他今天的行为 我真的很不能理解
And what he did today, I just don't understand it.
他们还会信任我们吗
Are they ever going to trust us now?
这个可以帮助你入睡
This will help you sleep.
-我这就让格温去叫她的父母来 -别
- I'll send Gwen to get her parents. - No.
那姑娘需要接受正规的治疗 得送她去医院
The girl needs proper care. Doctors, hospital.
她现在在伤害自己 说不定很快就会伤害别人
She is hurting herself! How long before she hurts someone else?
她被托付给我照看 我会尽我所能的
She was entrusted into my care and I will do my best for her.
-你这算是移情还是自大 内森 -她需要休息
- Is this empathy, Nathan, or arrogance? - She needs rest.
明早 如果她父母也同意你的意见
In the morning, if her parents agree with you...
我会将她送去我伦敦的同僚那里
I'll send her to my colleagues in London.
我们该看看我们是否还有农场可经营
And we shall see if we still have a farm to run.
早上好 夫人
Morning, ma'am.
你们来了啊
You came.
我们当然会来了 这就是我们的生活
Of course we came. This is what we do.
早上好 夫人
Morning, ma'am.
别这副神情
Don't look like that.
你是不会埋葬我的 所以你在乎个什么
You won't bury me, so what do you care?
你永远不会埋葬我
You'll never bury me...
埋葬我 埋葬我 埋葬我
bury me... bury me...bury me...bury...
他说"对于你这种人没有洗涤灵魂的河流"
"No river for the likes of you," He said.
"卑鄙 邪恶的孩子 永远不可能洗涤你的灵魂"
"Wretched boy. Evil boy. Never a river for you."
查理
Charlie!
帮帮我 查理
Help me, Charlie.
哈丽特小姐
Miss Harriet?
-带我去找她 -她在楼上
- Take me to her. - She's upstairs.
你是有什么毛病啊 哈丽特小姐
Oh, what is wrong with you, Miss Harriet?
我刚刚差点被吓死了 真的
I nearly went to meet my Maker, I did!
只有信徒和受过洗礼的人 才能得到拯救
He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved!
那已经是很成熟的理论了 甚至在同一个人体内
It's well founded. There have been cases of double
发现过两到三重不同的意识存在
or even triple consciousness existing within the same person.
你能帮到她吗 那是现在唯一的问题
Can you help her? That is the only question here.
我需要你们允许我对哈丽特进行催眠
I would like your permission to hypnotise Harriet.
催眠
Hypnotise?
你到底是医生还是摆摊的江湖骗子 艾普比先生
Are you a doctor or a fairground turn, Mr Appleby?
谢谢你付出的时间和耐心
Thank you both for your time and patience.
再等一会儿 你女儿就成杀人犯了
One moment more and your daughter was a murderer.
法律只会这么认定
That's what the law will say.
你们现在把哈丽特带走的话
Take Harriet out of this house now,
只会让她以后沦落进疯人院
you start her on a journey that could end up in the asylum,
甚至是监狱
perhaps even prison.
听他的 玛丽
Listen to him, Mary.
如果说有人能帮助哈丽特 就是他了
If anyone can help Harriet, it's him.
根本没有什么埃布·诺斯
There is no Abel North.
你以为是埃布·诺斯在你体内
What you think of as Abel North
其实只是你人格的一种分♥裂♥
is a splinter of your own personality...
被夸大
exaggerated...
使整体出现了不平衡
and unbalancing the whole.
我希望你把注意力集中在这个表上
I want you to concentrate on the watch.
盯着这块怀表
Look steadily at the watch.
让其他的一切都退散
Let everything else fade away.
放松
Relax.
注意听我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
卸下所有的担心和压力
Let all your worries and stresses fall from your shoulders.
感觉它们从你的指端流走
Feel them flowing through the end of your fingers.
接下来我会数到五
I'm going to count to five
每数完一个数字 你都会睡得更深沉 更安全
and at the sound of each number, you will be deeper, safer.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
真有那个必要吗
Is that strictly necessary?
你可以想起埃布·诺斯出现前的时光吗
Can you remember a time before Abel North?
你记得的上一次酣畅淋漓的开心是什么时候
The last moment you remember being completely happy?
你能想一下吗
Can you do that for me?
你还记得那个快乐的日子 是怎么被破坏的吗
Can you remember when that happy day got compromised?
快乐被黑暗吞噬
When the happiness was darkened?
你还记得你第一次见到埃布·诺斯是什么时候吗
Can you remember the first time you saw Abel North?
那两层记忆间发生了什么 哈丽特
What happened between those two memories, Harriet?
让我跟他对话
Let me speak to him.
让我跟埃布·诺斯对话
Let me speak to Abel North.
他愿意出来跟我说话吗
Will he come out and speak to me?
是因为埃布·诺斯是个懦夫吗
Is that because Abel North is a coward?
被痛恨 鄙视 怜悯
Abhorred, despised, pitied?
还是因为...
Or is it because...
他根本不存在
he...does...not...exist?
里面是什么情况
What is happening in there?
跟我说话 埃布
Speak to me, Abel.
为何选择哈丽特
Why Harriet?
是不是你觉得她很弱
Is it because you think she is weak?
就跟救济院那个女人一样
Like the girl from the workhouse?
跟我说说你父亲吧 埃布
Tell me about your father, Abel.
他曾是个牧师
He was a preacher.
他是神职人员
He was a man of God.
想象下没有爱的人生吧
Imagine a life without love.
那是多么凄凉又孤独的画面啊
What a bleak and desolate prospect that is.
但你根本用不着去想象 对吧 埃布
But you don't need to imagine it, do you, Abel?
因为你亲身经历过
You lived it.
打开门 先生
Open the door, man!
你的父亲热爱上帝 爱那些经他洗礼过的人
Your father loved God, he loved the people he baptised,
但他并不爱你
but he didn't love you.
他讨厌你 他鄙视你
He hated you. He despised you.
救救我
Help me.
-求你救救我 -哈丽特
- Please help. - Harriet...
你想把他怎么样 你别去纠缠他
What do you want with him? You leave him alone!
爸爸 你在哪儿 爸爸
Daddy? Where are you, Daddy?
你听到了那些声音
You heard those voices...
-我的船在哪儿 爸爸 -从留声机上听到的
- Where's my boat, Daddy? - ...on the phonograph.
我想让船下水航行
I want to sail my boat.
他很孤独
He's lonely.
不 他不孤独
No, he is not.
他现在有我了
He's got me now.
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表