剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
你来得正是时候
You're just in time.
来拍一张照片就行 我只有这点要求
One photograph, that's all I'm asking.
好的
All right.
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
-好了 -准备好了
- Yes. - Ready.
Three...two...one.
完美
Perfect.
这就好了吗 夫人
Is that it, ma'am?
是的 没你们的事了
Yes, you're all done.
那我就把这个取了
I'll take this off, then.
我来了 妈妈来了
I'm coming, Mummy's coming.
-哈丽特 -艾普比先生
- Harriet. - Mr Appleby.
有件重要的事 我需要你的帮助
I need your assistance in an important matter.
没问题
Of course.
但我得回家了
But...I am expected home.
-能等到明天吗 -不能
- Perhaps it could hold until tomorrow? - No,
这件事非常重要 哈丽特
this is very important, Harriet,
今晚就需要你的帮助
it requires your attention this evening.
我相信你的父母在知道你是在帮我后
I'm sure your parents will forgive your tardiness
会原谅你的晚归
when they hear you've been helping me.
你还记得我们上次是怎么做的吗
You remember how we did this before?
记得
Yes.
很好
Good.
我希望你把注意力集中在这个表上 哈丽特
I want you to concentrate on the watch, Harriet.
盯着这块表
Look steadily at the watch.
忘记周围的一切
Let everything else fade away.
邀请她出来 让我们感受到她的存在
Invite her to come forward and make her presence felt.
告诉她我知道这些闹鬼事件都是她造成的
Tell her I know she's been causing all these hauntings.
告诉她这一点 告诉她我见过她
Tell her that. Tell her I've seen her.
在林间 在宅子里
In the woods, in the house.
你知道我指的是谁
You know who I'm talking about.
你知道那个女人是谁 你见过她
You know who this woman is, you saw her.
你画过她
You...you drew her...
就在这个房♥间
In this very room.
问她想怎么样
Ask her what she wants.
问她 哈丽特
Ask her, Harriet.
问她
Ask her.
问她
Ask her.
我接下来会唤醒你 哈丽特
I'm going to wake you up now, Harriet.
-当我数到 -他们要来对付你了
- When I get to the number... - They're coming for you.
内森 他们要来对付你了
Nathan, they're coming for you.
谁
Who?
谁要来了
Who is coming?
哈丽特
Harriet!
他们想要什么
What do they want?
哈丽特
Harriet!
如果工程师昨晚看到的是胡说八道
If what the engineer saw last night is nonsense,
那他们为什么要离开
then why are they leaving?
铁路工人不会无故就打包离开 不是吗
Railway's not just gonna pack up and go without cause, is they?
左边的瓶子 莉兹
The bottle on the left, Lizzie.
艾普比放任铁路工人离开不利于整个村庄
Appleby letting the railway go is bad for the whole village.
内森先生知道自己在做什么
Mr Nathan knows what he's doing.
艾普比家族总是将村子的利益放在心上的
The Applebys have always wanted the best for this community at heart.
我觉得铁路工人比我们有理智
I reckon the railway boys got more sense than we have,
趁着还能离开的时候离开
leaving here while they still can.
流浪癖犯了吧 莫蒂
A dose of the wanderlust, Maud?
不是
No.
但我有眼睛
But I've got two eyes in my head
会看这里发生的事
and I can see what's going on around here.
我们都看到了
We all can.
最近一切不顺
None of it's any good.
无论如何 我宁愿现在离开
Anyway, I'd rather leave now
也不想像杰克一样 背负杀人之名被埋葬
than end up like your Jack, buried up in Cain's Field
甚至都不受上帝庇护
with not so much as a cross above his head.
即使我想离开 我们又能去哪
But if I had a mind to, where would we go?
这是我们的家园
This is our home.
你会找到新的地方
You'd find somewhere new.
一个不与恶魔为邻的地方
Somewhere where you're not living side by side with evil.
格温
Gwen?
-夫人 -这是谁做的
- Ma'am. - Who did this?
艾普比先生 夫人
Er, Mr Appleby, ma'am.
他之前和哈丽特小姐在这里
He was here with Miss Harriet.
那是猪血 夫人
It's the pig's blood, ma'am.
他们做了什么
What were they doing?
我不知道 夫人
I don't know, ma'am.
不过邀请死灵回归不会有好结果
But nothing good comes from inviting the dead back in your life.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
我在村子里遇到艾普比先生 耽搁了
I met Mr Appleby in the village and was delayed.
他把我一路送回家 我不是一个人
He escorted me all the way home, I wasn't alone.
哈丽特 发生什么事了吗
Harriet, did something happen?
你看起来很憔悴 你没事吧
You look perished. Are you all right?
发生了什么 哈丽特
What happened, Harriet?
告诉我
Tell me!
你不该把她卷进来
You should never have involved her!
你花了那么多时间才治好她
After all that time you spent curing her,
如今却又把她牵扯进来
to drag her back into this business again.
可是并非毫无收获
But it was not in vain!
哈丽特告诉我 他们要来对付我了
Harriet told me they're coming for me.
谁要来
Who is coming?
我觉得是那个女人 那个我常看到的鬼魂
I believe it's this woman, it's this ghost that I've been seeing.
克莱洛蒂·温罗夫
Clarity Winlove.
不是 是另一个女人
No, it's another woman.
我理解
I understand.
-你有所怀疑 -别说了
- You're sceptical. - Just stop now.
可她是真实的 我今天又看到她了
But she's real, I saw her again today.
如果你能看到我之所见 你就会相信我
If I could show you the things I've seen, then you'd believe me!
神奇的事
Amazing things!
不可能的事
Impossible things.
那女人拿着一本书 上面有这房♥子的照片
The woman carries a book with photographs of this house,
可那照片是会动的 就好像有了生命
but they are moving as if the photographs have come to life
照片里还有人声 一个女人的声音
and then there is a voice in the photograph, a woman's voice,
那女人在喊查理的名字 以及皮特·哈尔
and she is calling out Charlie's name and Peter Hare
-和其他人 -我很担心你 内森
- and all the others. - I'm worried about you, Nathan.
你这种痴迷 很不健康
This obsession isn't healthy.
何不离开这里去伦敦待几天 就我们两个
Why don't we get away to London for a few days, just us?
不行 我们不能离开
No, we can't leave.
-现在不行 -为什么不行
- Not now. - Why not?
收成已经卖♥♥了 我们可以去拜访朋友
The harvest is sold, we can see friends
去剧院 去画廊 那会令我们振奋
and visit the theatre and galleries, it'd be like a tonic.
就几天 我就这点要求
Just a few days, that's all I'm asking,
等我们回来时就会精神焕发 头脑清醒
and then we can return rested and clear-headed.
求你了
Please, please.
为了我
For me.
好
Very well.
你居然利用我女儿与死灵交流
That you'd use my daughter to commune with the dead!
我女儿才16岁
My 16-year-old daughter!
那是我们做得不妥 我们承认
It was a grave error of judgment and we accept that.
不 那是对我们友谊的背叛 无可饶恕
No, it was an unforgivable betrayal of our friendship.
我无意造成伤害
I meant no harm,
我不过是想结束这一切闹鬼事件
I was merely trying to put an end to these hauntings.
我不管
I don't care.
你不能把我女儿牵扯进你的灾祸中
You do not now involve my daughter in your misadventures!
你说的对 这不可饶恕
You're right, it was unforgivable.
内森很抱歉 对吗
Nathan's sorry, aren't you?
为何会有人放火烧树
Why would anyone set fire to a tree?
我不知道 不过我想找出答案
I don't know, but I intend to find out.
若是现在烧尽 你在黑暗中就不会遇见它了
If it burns out now, you won't find it in the dark.
求你现在不要去 内森
Please don't go now, Nathan.
-拜托了 -好
- Please? - Very well.
明天一早 你和我就来调查 丹宁
First thing in the morning, you and I will investigate, Denning.
你来了
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表