剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
I understand that you love him and that you want to help him,
但有时候 男人需要静静舔舐伤口 不被打扰
but sometimes a man needs to be left to lick his own wounds.
再让他单独度过一天吧
Just give him one more day alone.
你可以明天再回到他身边
You can return to him tomorrow.
让我驱车送你回牧师住♥宅♥吧
Please let me drive you back to the vicarage.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
他打算自杀
He's going to kill himself.
-怎么了 -不行
- What's the matter? - No.
难道我要为了你好 把你当疯子一样采取强制手段吗
Must I force you, like a lunatic, for your own good?
放开我
Unhand me.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
很抱歉 我必须这么做
I'm sorry, I have to do this.
我们怎么会到这一步的
How did we get here?
我们原本会无比幸福的
We were going to be so happy.
都是我的错
My fault.
你认识我时我就已经破损了
I was damaged when you met me.
伤痕比我以为的还要深
Deeper than I knew.
你的秘密成分
Your secret ingredient.
你那无法抚慰的悲伤
Your insoluble grief.
那正是你无法抗拒的
That you could not resist.
我曾坚信总有一天我会找到解决办法的
I believed that one day I'd find a solution,
我可能就是解决办法
I might be the solution...
只需要和你在一起
And that just by being with you...
我可以消除那一切
I would erode it.
你做到了
You did.
你让我好幸福
You made me so happy.
但是...
But...
但是什么
But?
我见到他了
I've seen him.
他就在那里
He's out there.
我跟他说话了
I've spoken to him.
就在我触手可及的地方 共存片刻
An inch away. A moment.
如果你相信 那我也信
If you believe it, I believe it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想我已经知道一段时间了
I think I've known for some time.
或许从一开始就知道了
Maybe even from the beginning.
你想去跟他一起吗
You want to join him?
你想离开我吗
You want to leave me?
不想
No.
但我不得不那么做
But I have to.
不 不是的
No. You don't.
我们一起去吧
Let's go together.
让我先喝
Let me drink first.
相信我
Trust me.
这药水够强劲吗 够我们两个人喝吗
Is it strong enough for both of us?
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我就要
I do.
因为没有你我活不下去
Because I can't live without you.
不要
No!
对不起 我...
I'm sorry I...
我没在你身边
I wasn't there!
对不起 我...
I'm sorry I...
我让你失望了
I failed you!
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry...I...
我让你死掉了
I let you die.
我爱你
I love you.
他走了
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
先生
Sir.
夫人
Ma'am!
你在这里啊
You're here!
看到你们夫妻二人在一起 真叫人高兴
It's a tonic, sure, to see the pair of you together.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你 吉迪安
- Thank you. - Thank you, Gideon.
我们一直在东边的沼泽地里挖那台老机器
We've been digging the old machine out of the east marsh.
我觉得你们该去看看
I think you should see it.
加油 前进 前进...
Go on! Hup, hup, hup, hup!
或许就是这东西搅得这片土地不得安宁
Perhaps this is what was troubling the land.
如果真的是 那现在也都结束了
If it was, it's all over now.
不要
No!
洛蒂
Lottie!
她的父亲来了 把她带回家了
Her father came and took her home.
她现在跟她爸爸在一起
She's with her daddy.
她受伤了吗
Was she hurt?
她很安全
She's safe.
现在你是我妈妈了
You're my mummy now.
1♥8♥9♥5年 夏季
内森·艾普比 你在吗
Nathan Appleby, are you with us?
你在吗
Are you there?
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
有人在吗
Is anybody with us?
他来了
He's here.
声名狼藉的内森·艾普比
The notorious Nathan Appleby.
欢迎来到活人的世界
Welcome to the land of the living.
我们有个问题
We have a question.
你为何要杀了你妻子
Why did you kill your wife?
生灵
与
死灵
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表