剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
So come on. Show me inside.
石磨盘
The millstone.
我小时候觉得这是圣坛
As a boy, I saw it as an altar,
大祭司会在此献祭
where a high priest might make a sacrifice.
-你以前真是个有意思的小孩 -谢谢夸奖
- You were an interesting child. - Thank you.
来吧 我带你上楼 你会喜欢的
Right, come on. Let me show you upstairs. You'll like it.
说话语气像是旅馆老板
You sound like a hotelier.
看来你住过不少旅馆啊
Stayed in a lot of hotels, have you?
在我年少轻狂的岁月里 的确
In my younger, wilder days.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
那是什么声音
What was that?
什么都没有 大概是只蝙蝠什么的
There's nothing here. It was probably a bat or something.
你说得对 我喜欢这里
You're right. I like it.
石磨盘为什么被废弃了
So why is it derelict?
老磨坊主去世后
Well, the old miller died,
他们曾努力让磨坊继续维持下去
and they tried to keep it going,
但62年收成不好 他们就弃用了它
but abandoned it after the bad harvest of '62.
然后蒸汽磨出现
And then the steam mill opening...
进步啊
Progress.
-50秒 -我喜欢在相机的这一边
- 50 seconds. - I like being on this side of the camera.
我能动
I can move.
如果是由我来做决定 我早就开始收割了
If it was me, I would have started the reaping already.
她知道自己在做什么
She knows what she's doing.
-今天给我们加钱 -没错 但下周可不会
- Filling our coffers today. - Yeah, but not next week.
如果收成不好 下个月也不会
Not next month if this harvest ain't a good 'un.
哈克年纪轻轻 比我们这些家伙更多愁
Hark at the young. More full of woe than us old ones.
如果我在去年收割时告诉你
If I told you last harvest
你要听一个年轻女人的命令做事
that you'd be listening to a young woman
而她完全是从书上学到怎么干农活的
learned her farming from a book...
你不觉得有问题是因为她迷惑了你 叔叔
See, you don't see no ill because she done dazzled you, Uncle.
我觉得吉迪安适应的非常好 杰克
I think Gideon's adapting remarkably well, Jack.
他的视线也清晰得很
And his vision is clear.
我们必须不断改进 迎接新事物
We must evolve and embrace the new.
-你要来一杯吗 丹宁先生 -谢谢 西蒙
- You'll take a cup, Mr Denning? - Oh, thank you, Simon.
以及旧事物
And the old.
敬旧事物和新事物
The old and the new.
敬旧事物和新事物
The old and the new.
哈尔夫人
Ah, Mrs Hare.
艾普比先生
Mr Appleby.
我能跟皮特谈谈吗
May I speak with Peter?
当然
Yes.
他眼下不在 但我想他马上会回来的
Well, he's not here this moment, but I expect him presently.
请进
Please, come in.
喝点茶
Take some tea.
他是个好孩子 很聪明
He's a good boy. Clever.
校长说他本来能去念大学的
Schoolmaster said he could have gone to university...
-能拿奖学金 -是吗
- on a scholarship. - Really?
那他为何没去呢
Why didn't he?
学一门手艺比较好
It's better to learn a trade.
并且留在这
And stay here.
-很安全 -家里只有你们两个 是吗
- Safe and sound. - Just the two of you, isn't it?
-他自幼丧父吗 -因此他是独子
- His father died when he was small? - Hence no more children.
-皮特怎么样 -你到这里来干什么
- And how is Peter? - What are you doing here?
皮特
Peter!
注意礼节
Manners, please.
在背后议论我
Discussing me?
你告诉他什么了
What you been telling him?
没什么
Nothing.
皮特
Peter!
你在图谋什么吗 要把我关进布里斯托疯人院吗
You concocting a plan? To put me in a Bristol asylum?
不是 我是来问是不是你给水塘下毒的
No. I've come to ask you if you poisoned the millpond.
所有的鱼都死了
All the fish are dead.
我...我什么都没做啊
I... I didn't do anything.
但你却来指控我
But you've come to accuse me
还...还议论我 乱嚼舌根
and...and talk about me and discuss my...
你确定你看到它们了吗
Are you sure you saw them?
可能你的大脑也在捉弄你吧
Maybe your mind's playing tricks on you, too.
-可能你出现幻觉了 -不 我没有
- Maybe you're hallucinating. - No, I'm not.
因为我妻子也看见它们了
Because my wife saw them, too.
我的大脑没有问题
There's nothing wrong with my mind.
随你怎么说吧
If you say so.
你是专家
You're the expert.
很抱歉我帮不了你
I'm sorry I can't help you.
但我很高兴你看到的是死鱼
But I'm glad it's only dead fish you've seen.
而不是死人
And not dead people.
你得给这门装个锁了 不让人冲进来
You want a lock on this, stop people bursting in.
看看这个 好奇怪啊
Look at this. It's strange.
这...看起来像个女人站在那里
It...looks a little like a woman standing there.
是有一点
A little.
一定是因为溴化银里面的杂质
Must be imperfections in the silver bromide.
所以呢 他承认毒杀那些鱼了吗
So? Did he admit to poisoning the fish?
没有 我相信他
No. I believed him.
可能是自然原因...疾病
Could be natural causes...disease.
但他很明显有点心神不定
But he's clearly somewhat disturbed.
怎么了 我不是要治疗他
What? I'm not treating him.
-我没有阻止你 -我知道
- I'm not stopping you. - I know.
-如果你觉得有必要... -我不需要对他负责
- If you feel the need... - He's not my responsibility.
不像是收割 所以...我们吃饭吧
Unlike the harvest. So...let's eat
然后早点上♥床♥ 因为明天 就要开始了
and get to bed early, because tomorrow, it begins.
出来吧
Come out.
到麦地里来
Into the wheat.
你必须献祭
You must make the sacrifice.
-你妈妈的血 -不要
- Your mother's blood. - No.
否则一切的收成都将腐烂
Or the harvest will perish.
皮特·哈尔
家中独子 自幼亡父
出现亡灵幻觉
你起得可真早啊
You're up with the lark.
收割前夜很难入睡
Hard to sleep before harvest.
-你在干什么 -什么都没干
- What you been doing? - Nothing.
内森
Nathan?
我不是有意要打搅你的
Didn't mean to disturb you.
天要亮了
It's beginning to get light.
你比我早啊 吉迪安 我本想第一个到的
You beat me, Gideon! I wanted to be first here.
作物被诅咒了
The crop has been cursed.
-那是什么 - 62年也发生过
- What are they? - Happened before, in '62.
黑恶魔 它们毁了整个收成
Black devils - destroyed the whole harvest.
其他的田呢
What about the other fields?
所有的田 到处都是
All of them. They're everywhere.
要如何除掉他们
How do you get rid of them?
你除不掉
You can't.
我现在知道你之前在这干什么了
Now I know what you were doing out here.
就是诅咒今年的收成
Cursing the harvest.
不 我没有
No. No, I wasn't.
我们面临着害虫侵袭
We have an infestation.
像这种自然的不可抗力会时不时发生的
These acts of nature do happen from time to time.
它们只是昆虫 不是恶魔 这也不是诅咒
They're only insects. They're not devils. This is not a curse.
这是个问题
It's a problem.
我们来解决它
Let's solve it.
我能借一下你的包吗
May I borrow your bag?
我们要一个一个把这些甲虫摘下来
We will pick these beetles off one by one.
我们先收拾它们 再收割麦子
We will harvest them and then we will cut our wheat.
我知道这没用 但总比什么都不做要好
I know it won't work, but it's better than doing nothing.
我去查看一下书
I'm going to look at my books.
我之前说没有听到声音是撒谎 我听到了
I lied when I said I don't hear voices. I do.
是水下的那个女人
It's her under the water.
昨晚在田里的时候她告诉我
And in the field at night last night she said to me...
收成全都会腐烂掉
the harvest'll perish...
除非我献祭我的母亲
unless I sacrifice my mother.
不 皮特 你不用这样 那是幻觉
No, Peter, you don't have to do that. That's a delusion.
我听到了她 我看到了她
I heard her. I saw her.
但你不用相信她 皮特
But you don't have to believe her. Peter...
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表