剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们成功了
We did it.
-那个女人是谁 -克莱洛蒂·温罗夫
- Who's that woman? - Clarity Winlove.
据说她是个郎中 帮助想怀孕的女人
Say she was a healer, helped women who wanted to conceive.
我想给你生孩子 内森·艾普比
I want your baby, Nathan Appleby.
种其因 得其果
You will reap what has been sown.
内森
Nathan.
这不是祝福 也不是诅咒
This isn't a blessing, nor is it a curse.
-我没怀孕 -我觉得你已经怀上了
- I'm not pregnant. - I think you are.
有天晚上 在希普泽伊 我看到一个女人
One night in Shepzoy, I saw a woman.
加布里尔曾画过一张持书女子的图画
Gabriel drew a picture of a woman with a book
哈丽特也画过
and so did Harriet.
我听到了加布里尔的声音 我确定
I heard Gabriel's voice. I am sure of it.
这里有什么东西 很邪恶的东西
There's something here, something bad.
永远不要踏足我的土地
Never return to my land.
你被驱逐了 杰克
You are banished, Jack.
1♥8♥9♥4年 秋季
克莱洛蒂
Clarity.
你在吗
Are you there?
克莱洛蒂·温罗夫
Clarity Winlove.
有人在吗
Is someone there?
有人在吗
Is someone there?!
我必须知道你是在提醒我
I have to know if you were warning me.
还是在威胁我
Or threatening me.
你在吗 克莱洛蒂
Are you there, Clarity?
你听到我的话了吗
Are you with me?
现身吧
Reveal yourself.
看在上帝的份上 现身吧
For God's sake, reveal yourself.
现身吧
Reveal yourself.
现身吧
Reveal yourself.
内森
Nathan?
内森
Nathan?
稍等下
Just a minute.
-你一个人在里面干什么呢 -做研究
- What are you doing, loitering in there alone? - Research.
爸爸
恐怕这是有人故意搞破坏 夫人
I fear this be sabotage, ma'am.
看到这个了吗 制轮楔不见了
See this? The linchpin's missing.
或许是掉在那后面了
Perhaps it is lost back there.
根本找不到 我还检查了其他的马车
Nowhere to be found, and I've checked our other wagons.
也都被人动了手脚
They've been tampered with, too.
抱歉 夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
你是来打探我的情况的吗 丹宁
Have you come to check up on me, Denning?
才不是 艾普比
Not at all, Appleby.
我只是恰巧路过 然后...
I was just passing and...
你是为教区的事还是私事而来 丹宁
Are you here on church business or personal business, Denning?
招魂那类习俗
You know, this fashion for spiritualism,
比如降神会之类的
seances and such,
我在担任神职人员的经历中发现
I've found, pursuing my pastoral duties,
那常常是一种更加私密 更深层的身体不适
that it's often the symptom of a more personal, deeper malaise.
-我是说丧亲之痛 -如果你是在暗示
- A bereavement. - If you're suggesting
我对真♥相♥的追求与加布里尔有关
that my pursuit of the truth is in relation to Gabriel...
只有你能回答这个问题 但是...
Only you can answer that, but...
如果你的研究
If your deceased child
是为了你早夭的孩子
is the reason for your research,
作为你的朋友 我必须警告你
as your friend, I must caution you,
那很容易产生疯狂的行为
that way madness lies.
那么作为我的牧师呢
And as my priest?
你在违背上帝和自然的规律
You are transgressing against God and nature.
先生 他们请你出去一下
Sir? You're wanted outside.
走吧
Come.
内森 我们今天就需要这些马车
Nathan, we need those wagons now, today.
车匠回过话了
The wheelwright sent word.
他要到下周才能修好
He can't get 'em fixed till next week.
-那太迟了 -有谁会故意...
- That's too late. - Well, who would deliberately remove...
我觉得是杰克·兰特里
I reckon it were Jack Langtree.
-杰克吗 -你闭嘴 艾萨亚·柯布
- Jack? - Now, you stop, Isiah Cobb.
不能出了什么差错 就可以怪杰克
Old Jack's not to be blamed when everything goes awry.
-他已经在伦敦了 -不 没有
- He's in London. - No, he ain't.
我昨晚还在这里见过他
I saw him here last night.
你是在哪见到他的
Where did you see him?
他当时就在院子里 我看到他鬼鬼祟祟地跑了
He were out here in the yard. Saw him sneaking off, I did.
我当时还疑惑他想干什么呢
I wondered what he was up to.
我以为我侄子接受了我的建议离开了
I thought my nephew had taken my advice and moved away.
我警告过他 艾普比先生 真的
I warned him, Mr Appleby, I did.
让过去的就成为过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
但他似乎依然对你怀有恨意
But it seems like he's still nursing a grudge against you.
安德比小姐今早不是该给孩子们上课吗
Shouldn't Miss Enderby be teaching class this morning?
是啊 的确
Yes, she should.
安德比小姐
Miss Enderby?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
安德比小姐
Miss Enderby?
玛莎
Martha?
没事的
It's all right.
你安全了
You're safe.
艾普比先生
Mr Appleby.
请喝点东西吧
Please drink something.
喝吧
Come on.
没事了 你在这里安全了
It's all right. You're very safe here.
你似乎很痛苦 玛莎
You seem distressed, Martha.
你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Can you tell us what happened?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你今早去教课了吗
Did you teach class this morning?
没有
No.
那你去了哪里
Then where have you been?
树林中
The woods.
埃姆伍德森林 但...
Elmwood Forest, and...
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember.
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
或许如果我再回到那里
Perhaps if I go back there...
杰克
Jack.
杰克·兰特里
Jack Langtree?
杰克 他 吓到我了
Jack. He...he frightened me.
他...
He...
袭击了我
attacked me.
就...是杰克
Oh, it... It was Jack...
但又不是杰克
But it wasn't Jack.
是有什么别的东西
There was something...
-别的东西 -就好像他被...
- Something? - As if he were...
附身了
Possessed.
她的症状 碎片化的记忆
Her symptoms - fragmented recollection,
极度激动 困惑
extreme agitation, confusion.
我觉得她的大脑在努力
I think her mind's endeavouring
抹除一些无法言说的东西
to blank out something unspeakable.
可怜的孩子 我们只能想象她的遭遇了
Poor child. One can only imagine what's happened to her.
我觉得我今天得再带她到森林里走一趟
I think I may need to take her back into the forest today.
玛莎 你能带我去看杰克袭击你的地方吗
Martha, do you feel you could show me where Jack attacked you?
你觉得这样做明智吗 她似乎十分脆弱
Do you think that's wise? She seems very fragile.
但我们要找到并逮捕杰克·兰特里
But we need to find and apprehend Jack Langtree.
他袭击了这位手无缚鸡之力的年轻女子
He attacked this defenceless young woman.
-我们的马车都坏了 -也是杰克·兰特里干的
- Our wagons are broken. - By Jack Langtree.
-我们没有交通工具了 -我想回去一趟
- We have no means of transportation. - I want to go back.
艾普比先生说得对
Mr Appleby is right.
杰克·兰特里是个危险
Jack Langtree is a danger.
对不起 我不仅要对农场 仆人
I'm sorry. I'm not only responsible for the farm and the servants
和工人们负责 在警♥察♥不在的情况下
and the workers, but in the absence of a police officer...
我还要负责维护这里的法律和秩序
I am responsible for the law and order.
这就是我们所选择的生活 夏洛特
It is the life we've chosen, Charlotte.
是啊 就是这样 对吧
Yes, it is, isn't it?
把马车交给我来解决吧
Leave the wagons to me.
玛莎
Martha.
我有事要问你
There's something I need to ask you.
杰克·兰特里有没有对你采取强硬手段
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表