剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you, Mr Payne. My husband will be most grateful.
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice?
格温
Gwen?
玛莎
Martha?
是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
All my fault.
昨晚 爱丽丝告诉我她要和杰克私奔
Last night, Alice told me she was going to elope with Jack.
我不允许
I couldn't allow that.
我大发脾气
I lost my temper.
我朝她大吼
I shouted at her.
我做得太过了
I went too far.
继续说 玛莎 发生了什么
Go on, Martha. What happened?
当我今早回去向她道歉时
When I went back there this morning to apologise to her,
爱丽丝已经不见了
Alice had gone.
我太愚蠢了
I was foolish.
如果我没有插手
Had I not tried to intervene,
她就会克服对他的迷恋
she would have overcome her infatuation.
如果她出了什么事
If anything should happen to her...
如果杰克·兰特里...
if Jack Langtree should...
都是我的错
it's my fault.
我反而把她逼向了他
I drove her to him.
你做了你认为最正确的事
You did what you thought was best.
可是她失踪了 艾普比夫人
But she's lost, Mrs Appleby.
我们弄丢了她
We've lost her.
再跟我说些关于爱丽丝的事吧
Tell me more about Alice.
村里的人们不能理解
People in the village couldn't understand
一个老师为何能与
that a schoolteacher might form a friendship
像爱丽丝那样身份低下的人做朋友
with someone of Alice's supposedly lowly situation.
但是这地方 希普泽伊
But this place, Shepzoy,
以及这整个乡下都如此落后
this whole county, it's so medieval,
如此野蛮
so provincial.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我太容易激动了 -没事 请继续
- I'm too easily aroused to passion. - No, please.
我想 如果我们更多人充满激♥情♥
I think the world would be a better place
这世界会变得更美好 不是吗
if more of us were passionate, don't you?
是的
Yes.
我也这么想
I do.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
夫人
Ma'am?
玛希菲尔德庄园的佩恩先生在外面
Mr Payne from Marshfield is outside.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我确信周末之前你的谷物就能卖♥♥光了
You'll have your produce sold by the weekend, I'm sure of it.
谢谢你 佩恩先生
Thank you, Mr Payne.
我们的感激之情无以言表
I can't tell you how grateful we are.
拜托 夏洛特 回屋里去
Please, Charlotte, go back inside.
-天啊 那是爱丽丝·沃顿 -玛莎的朋友
- Oh, my God. That's Alice Wharton. - Martha's friend.
我认识她 她是我手下的工人
I know her. She's one of my workers.
我是威廉·佩恩 玛希菲尔德庄园的新主人
William Payne, the new proprietor of Marshfield Estate.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我需要你的帮助 佩恩先生
I need your assistance, Mr Payne.
当然了
Well, of course.
这位年轻女士在埃姆伍德森林里被谋杀了
This young woman was murdered in Elmwood Forest.
我认为的凶手 杰克·兰特里 依然在那里
The man I believe responsible, Jack Langtree, is still there.
他住在魔鬼教堂的一个洞穴里
He's living in the cave at the Devil's Chapel.
你的手下知道那个地方
Your men will know where that is.
我需要你和你的手下去逮捕兰特里
I need you and your men to go up there and apprehend Langtree.
当然 我们天一亮就去搜查
Of course. We'll start the search at first light.
-谢谢你 佩恩先生 -发生了什么
- Thank you, Mr Payne. - What happened?
-我们走 -现在不是时候 夏洛特 拜托
- Let's go. - Not now, Charlotte, please.
玛莎
Martha.
把玛莎带回屋里 夏洛特
Take Martha back inside the house, Charlotte.
-你要做什么 -我要仔细地检查她的尸体
- What do you intend to do? - Examine her body thoroughly.
为什么 森林里发生了什么 内森
Why? What happened in those woods, Nathan?
拜托 夏洛特 按我说的做
Please, Charlotte, do as I ask.
死亡时间 十二小时前?
天啊
Oh, my...
玛莎在哪
Where's Martha?
-玛莎 我们需要谈谈 -发生了什么
- Martha, we need to talk. - What's going on?
爱丽丝的尸检结果是...
The results of my examination of Alice's body are...
我非常肯定 毫无疑问
I am absolutely certain beyond all doubt...
爱丽丝是在今天清晨被杀害的
Alice was murdered early this morning.
我们在埃姆伍德森林看见爱丽丝时大约是中午
Now, we saw Alice in Elmwood Forest some time around midday.
那不是我想象出来的 夏洛特
And I did not imagine it, Charlotte.
玛莎可以证实 我们真的
Martha can corroborate the truth of our encounter
遇到了爱丽丝 或者该说是她的鬼魂
with what I can only describe as Alice's spirit.
我们看见她了
We saw her.
我们看见了她 就像我们能看见你一样
We saw her as clearly as we can see you.
玛莎
Martha?
抱歉 艾普比先生
I'm sorry, Mr Appleby.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
什么
What?
我今天没在森林里看见爱丽丝
I didn't see Alice in the woods today.
也许那是你想象出来的
Perhaps you imagined it.
你到底在 耍什么花招
What the hell... ...are you playing at?
-你吓到我了 艾普比先生 -该死
- You're frightening me, Mr Appleby. - Dammit!
你看见她了
You saw her!
我们都看见她了
We both saw her!
-你为什么要说谎 为什么 -内森 内森
- Why are you lying? Why are you lying? - Nathan! Nathan!
我为我丈夫的失礼行为道歉
I apologise for my husband's behaviour.
她在说谎 夏洛特
She's lying, Charlotte.
我不知道原因 但她一定在说谎
I don't know why she's lying but she is lying.
你沉迷于自己的研究 活在自己的世界里
You've been locked away in your study, locked away in yourself.
为了做什么 内森
Doing what, Nathan?
唤醒死灵吗 那生灵该怎么办
Trying to raise the dead? What about the living?
拜托 夏洛特 我看见爱丽丝了
Please. Please, Charlotte. I saw Alice.
-我看见她了 -住口 不要再说了
- I saw her. - Stop it! Stop this now.
我不能就此打住
I can't stop it!
天啊 我真的看见了死灵
God help me! I see the dead!
我得搞清楚为什么会发生这种事
And I have to understand why this is happening.
那你就是个傻瓜 内森
Then you're a fool, Nathan.
如果你所见闻的东西真的存在
If these things you see and hear really exist,
你真以为这世上还会有规则吗
do you think there are rules?
为什么要有规则
Why should there be rules?
为什么要有科学解释
Why should there be a scientific explanation?
因为如果没有 我会疯掉的
Because if there isn't, I'm going mad.
这一切必须停止了
This must stop.
你以为我不想停止吗 可我无论走向哪里
Don't you think I've wanted to stop, but whichever way I turn
死灵都会现身
the dead are there?!
我能听到也能看到 我是想保护你
Voices, visions. I'm trying to protect you.
-为什么 -我不知道
- From what? - I don't know.
我不知道这一切都意味着什么
I don't know what any of this means.
我今天在爱丽丝死后看见了她
I saw Alice today after she died.
我看见了克莱洛蒂·温罗夫
I saw Clarity Winlove.
我就在这里看见她的
I saw her here.
我看到她出现在宅子里 在我们的卧房♥里
I saw her in this house, in our bedroom.
她的手就放在你的这里
Her hand upon you here.
-她说 种其因 得其果 -内森
- "You will reap what has been sown." Her words. - Nathan.
我必须搞清楚她的意思
I have to know what she meant.
那是祝福 还是诅咒 或是威胁
Was it a blessing? Was it a curse? A threat?
我不知道 但我必须搞清楚 我必须理解
I don't know, but I have to know. I have to understand.
所有这一切肯定是有意义的 我必须...
There must be a meaning to all these things and I have to...
你从来没告诉过我她这次出现的事
You never told me about this visitation.
我不会参与到你的疯狂举动中
I will not play a part in your madness.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我给了你我的一切 我所拥有的一切
I have given you everything, everything I have!
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表