剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
You came.
只是想满足我的好奇心
Only to satisfy my own curiosity.
这里什么也没有
Well, there's nothing here,
没有烧焦的印迹 没有焦枯的树枝
there's no scorch marks, there's no charred wood,
没有任何证据显示
there's no evidence of any kind
昨晚这里曾着过火
that there was a fire here last night.
那就是我们找的地方不对
Then we must be searching the wrong field.
不 就是这里
No, it was here!
我们看到了 夏洛特也看到了
We saw it, Charlotte saw it.
如果这里没有火烧残留物
If there are no remains,
就不会是这里 这不可能
it can't have been here, it's impossible.
但近来我见过许多
Well, of late, I've witnessed many things
曾经觉得不可能的事
I'd once have called impossible.
别告诉我你又在说那些异常的事
Please tell me we are not discussing the supernormal again!
-你想这么叫也可以 -我相信上帝相信人
- If that's what you care to call it. - I believe in God and man
却不信鬼神
and very little in between!
那你怎么解释我们昨晚看到这树
Then explain how there is not a trace of this tree
燃烧通明 如今却毫无痕迹
we saw blazing so brightly last night.
我们只是还没找到火烧残留物而已
We just haven't found the remains yet.
我们会找到的
And we will.
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
什么事
Yes?
夫人 食物热好了 可以带去地里了
Ma'am, the food is hot and ready to be taken into the fields.
我觉得最好趁热带去地里 夫人
I thought it best we take them out while they're still piping, ma'am.
当然 你说的对
Of course, you're right.
-是该这么做 我马上下楼 -好的 夫人
- We should. I'll be down presently. - Yes, ma'am.
你不会找到任何痕迹的
You'll find nothing
因为我们看到的不是真的有树着火了
because what we saw was not an actual tree on fire,
不过是又一件
it was just another of these events
村子里发生的灵异事件
that have been haunting this village.
-听我说 丹宁 -别碰我
- Listen to me, Denning... - Take your hand off me!
我知道你气我把哈丽特卷进来
I know you're angry with me for involving Harriet in this,
但别让你的愤怒蒙蔽你 让你看不出真实情况
but don't let your anger blind you to what's happening!
我想我知道是什么导致了这一切
I believe I know what's behind all this.
有一个女人
There's a woman.
就是那个我跟你提过的鬼魂
The ghost, I have mentioned it to you.
她从一开始就出现了
She has been present from the very beginning,
后来每次灵异事件发生时也都在
throughout all these hauntings.
听我说 我甚至听到过她念出查理·撒切尔
Listen. I've even heard her reciting the names of
皮特·哈尔和哈丽特这些名字
Charlie Thatcher, Peter Hare and Harriet.
你是在暗示这个鬼魂
Are you suggesting this ghost
精心安排了所有这些异常事件吗
is orchestrating all these other supernormal events?
是的 她就是将所有事串联起来的那根线
Yes, she is the thread that is tying everything together.
我十分确定
I'm certain of it.
真是疯了
That is insane.
一棵树燃烧却不留痕迹也是疯了吧
Well, so is a tree that burns but leaves no trace behind!
事态会逐步升级
These events will continue and escalate
除非我们阻止她
unless we intervene to stop her.
-怎么阻止 -驱魔仪式
- Intervene how? - An exorcism,
将她和所有恶灵从希普泽伊驱逐
to banish her and all the evil spirits from Shepzoy.
我们的教堂不允许驱魔
Our Church forbids exorcisms,
除非在最极端的情况下
except in the most extraordinary circumstances.
不这样做 此类困扰事件不会休止
Without one, there will be no respite from these disturbances.
我的回答是不行
My answer is no!
那她还会继续策划这些灵异事件
Then she will continue to orchestrate these hauntings.
她不会停下的
She will not cease.
除非我们阻止她
Not unless we stop her!
格温
Gwen?
你相信有鬼魂吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
不确定"鬼魂"这词是否恰当 但是...
Not sure "Ghosts" Is the word I'd use, but...
我确实相信这个世界上
I do believe this world
不只有人和野兽存在
is inhabited by more than just man and beast.
你认为逝者的灵魂仍在徘徊吗
Is it the dead, do you think, their spirits lingering?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am. I do.
夫人
Ma'am!
夫人
Ma'am!
-夫人 -怎么了
- Ma'am! - What is it?
在田里
In the fields!
有战马 士兵 鬼魂
Horses, soldiers, spirits!
消失 消失吧
Be gone, be gone!
-快点 -看 夫人
- Hurry! - Look, ma'am!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
离开这里
Away from here!
别走 莫蒂
No, Maud!
你知道这是什么
You know what this is!
万圣节前夜 当圆颅党来到希普泽伊
Allhallows Eve, when the Roundheads rode on Shepzoy.
他们杀害了全部的男女老少
They slayed every man, woman and child.
用绳子穿过他们的脖颈 吊在树上
They strung them up from the trees by their necks.
看
Look!
看看我
Look at me!
那就是史密斯工程师看到的 树林里的女人
That's what Smith the engineer saw, the woman in the woods.
她被吊起来 开膛破肚
She was strung up and cut open!
不杀人放血 是不会停下的
It won't stop until they've shed blood.
我劝你们离开这里
My advice is to get away from here.
离这儿越远越好
Get as far away from here as you can!
你到底想怎么样
What is it you want?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
不 内森 快停下
No, Nathan! Stop!
我搜寻了整个山坡
I searched the whole hillside.
哪怕一点能证明火烧过的碎片都没有
Nothing, not a single scrap to prove the fire ever existed.
也许风吹散了灰烬
Perhaps the wind scattered the ashes?
你忘带这些了 父亲
You forgot these, Father.
谢谢你 哈丽特 把它们放到圣物收藏室去
Er, thank you, Harriet. Put them in the sacristy.
那样大的一棵树
A tree that size does not
是不会突然燃烧掉 不留任何痕迹的
burn itself out without leaving a trace.
肯定存在某种解释的
There must be an explanation for it.
我也那样认为
Well, that is my belief too.
万事皆可解释...
Everything can be explained...
就算不能通过信仰 也能通过科学和理性解释
..If not by faith, then by science and reason.
我对于神秘之事向来是持怀疑态度的
I'm a sceptic when it comes to matters of the occult,
但是这...
but...this...
你不会认为是那种东西吧
You don't think that's what it is?
我不知道该怎么认为了
I don't know what to think.
帮帮我们 让我们进去
Help us! Let us in!
拜托了
Please!
等在这儿
Wait here.
拜托了 求求你了
Please! Please!
-没什么事 -真的吗
- It's all right. - Really?
外面没有人
There's no-one there.
-哈丽特 -哈丽特
- Harriet? - Harriet!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
哈丽特
Harriet!
-上帝啊 -哈丽特
- Oh, my God! - Harriet!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! God!
发生什么了
What's happening?
求求你了
Please!
做点什么吧
Do something!
她要窒息了
She's choking!
哈丽特
Harriet!
快点 马修 求你快点
Hurry, Matthew! Please hurry!
哈丽特
Harriet!
她要窒息了 马修 快啊
She's choking, Matthew, quick!
以圣父 圣子...
In the name of the Father and of the Son...
圣灵之名...
..And of the Holy Ghost...
没事了 你会没事的
It's fine. You're going to be fine.
带哈丽特回家
Take Harriet home.
锁好门 我回去之前都不要打开
Lock the doors and don't open them until I return.
你要去哪儿
Where will you be?
有些事我要一个人去处理
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表