剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
我要叫醒你了 哈丽特
I'm going to wake you up now, Harriet.
别开门
Do not open this door!
等我数到五 你就会醒过来
When I get to the number five, you will be wide awake,
精神恢复 神智正常
refreshed, alert...
-求你救救我 -一 二 三 四 五
- Please help me. - One, two, three, four, five.
-哈丽特 你已经醒了 -把她弄醒啊
- Harriet, you are awake. - Get her back, man!
哈丽特 听我说
Harriet, listen to me.
-天国的父啊 -哈丽特
- Our Father, which art in heaven... - Harriet!
你永远不会埋葬我的
You'll never bury me.
为什么 他为什么不肯埋葬你
Why? Why won't he bury you?
只有信徒和受过洗礼的人 才能得到拯救
He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
快阻止他
Stop him!
-艾普比 -内森
- Appleby! - Nathan!
-快阻止他 -你在干什么
- Stop him! - What are you doing?!
埃布·诺斯从未被洗礼过
Abel North was never baptised.
快下来
Get in.
来吧
Do it!
只有信徒和受过洗礼的人 才能得到拯救
He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved.
我以圣父 圣子
I baptise thee in the name of the Father
及圣灵之名 为你洗礼
and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
阿门
Amen.
父亲
Father.
我们看到什么了 夏洛特
What did we see, Charlotte?
一个被困扰的女孩
A troubled girl
但愿现在没有那么困扰了
who is less troubled now, I hope.
愿约翰·罗巴克在此安息
We lay to rest John Roebuck...
*上帝是唯一的智者*
*God only wise*
*在我们不可见的光中*
*In light inaccessible hid from our eyes*
*那是最神圣 最光辉的存在*
*Most blessed, most glorious*
*古老的日子里*
*The Ancient of Days*
-*无所不能的上帝* -*在微微的晨光中*
*Almighty, victorious - So early in the morning*
*耙土 犁地 播种*
*To harrow, plough and sow*
*我们轻轻一掷*
*And with a gentle cast, my boys*
*就把玉米种撒下去*
*We'll give the corn a throw
*整个山谷都是林立的玉米*
*which makes the valleys thick to stand*
*收割者握着玉米喜笑颜开*
*With corn to fill the reaper's hand*
*所有这些 你或许知道*
*All this, you well may understand*
*都是那个犁地少年的功劳*
*Comes from the ploughing boy...*
我们真的揭开面纱看到真♥相♥了吗
Did we get a glimpse beyond the veil?
我不知道 我不需要知道
I don't know. I don't need to know.
*我们的主人 十分欢迎我们 *
*Our master, he does welcome us*
*他打开地窖门*
*And unlocks the cellar door*
*我们可以尽情享用蛋糕和麦芽酒*
*With cake and ale we'll have our fill*
*因为我们工作勤劳*
*Because we've done our work so well*
*没有人的技术 能比过勇敢的犁地少年*
*There's none here can excel the skill of the brave ploughing boy.*
下集预告
你相信鬼的存在吗 丹宁
Do you believe in ghosts, Denning?
鬼
Ghosts?
-怎么了 -是孩子们在玩耍
- What is it? - It's just children playing.
这么深更半夜的吗
At this time of night?
那些只是你脑海中幻想的画面
They are just pictures in your head.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
埋葬在土下的东西 就该一直待在土下
What lies beneath should be left beneath.
查理
Charlie!
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表