剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
你却抛弃了我
And you've abandoned me!
内森
'Nathan?
内森·艾普比
'Nathan Appleby?
内森 你在吗
'Nathan? Are you there?
哈丽特·丹宁
'Harriet Denning...
约翰
John...
皮特·哈尔
Peter Hare...
小查理·撒切尔
Little Charlie Thatcher...
以及杰克·兰特里
And Jack Langtree.
杰克 一个无辜之人
Jack, an innocent man.'
杰克是无辜的
Jack's innocent.
有人吗
Hello?
别来纠缠我
Leave me alone!
天国的父啊
Dear Heavenly Father...
愿圣子的十字架
May the Cross of the Son of God,
它比一切恶魔都要伟大
which is mightier than all the hosts of Satan...
比一切天国的使者都要荣光
And more glorious than all the hosts of heaven...
与你同在
abide with you
无论出入 皆保佑着你
in your going out and in your coming in.
不分日夜
By day and by night...
不分清晨黑夜
at morning and at evening...
无时不在 无处不在
At all times and in all places...
愿它保护你 守卫你
May it protect and defend you...
阻挡恶人的愤怒
From the wrath of evildoers...
阻挡邪灵的侵袭
From the assaults of evil spirits...
阻挡一切可见和不可见的仇敌
From foes visible and invisible...
阻挡恶魔的陷阱
From the snares of the Devil...
阻挡一切诱骗灵与肉的情欲
from all passions that beguile the soul and body.
愿圣子的十字架 守卫
May the Cross of the Son of God guard...
保护
Protect...
解救你
and deliver you.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-是他 先生 就是他 -他在那儿
- That's him, sir! Yeah, that's him! - There he is!
你搞什么鬼
What in God's name...
-我要活捉杰克 -我并没有打算击中他
- I want Jack alive! - I had no intention of hitting him.
-那只是为了警告他 -抱歉 他不能受到伤害
- It was just a warning shot. - I'm sorry! I want him unharmed!
如果杰克·兰特里在附近晃悠 想伤害我们
If Jack Langtree's hanging round here and threatening us,
他得先对付我才行
he'll have me to reckon with.
谢谢你 格温
Thank you, Gwen.
我相信艾普比先生会护我们周全的
I'm sure Mr Appleby will keep us safe.
安德比小姐去哪儿了
Where is Miss Enderby?
在她的屋子里 夫人 我听到她锁门的声音了
She's in her room, ma'am. I heard her lock her door.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 别跑了 停下
Jack, stop! Stop, Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack.
是你造成的 对吧 艾普比先生
It's you, Mr Appleby, innit?
-什么 -所有这一切
- What? - All these goings-on.
老伙计杰克 想要破除诅咒
And there's old Jack... trying to lift the curse...
挽救收成
and save the harvest...
被你赶走的老伙计杰克
And it's old Jack that you banish...
变成了一头禽兽
turn to a bloody animal
现在你要因为爱丽丝的遭遇 而绞死杰克
and now you're going to have old Jack hung for what happened to Alice.
她曾是...
She were...
她曾是...
She were...
我的天使
my angel.
她原本是要拯救我的
She were going to save me.
杰克 我希望你和我一起回希普泽伊宅去
Jack, I want you to return to Shepzoy with me
我向你保证 你会享受到公正的听证会
and you'll receive a fair hearing, I promise you.
我对你的公正审判没兴趣
I ain't interested in your justice.
-我只想要... -什么
- All I wants... - Yes?
你能让她起死回生 艾普比先生
is for you to bring her back, Mr Appleby.
求你了
Please.
你能让她回到我身边吗
Please can you bring her back to me?
-什么 -他们说你可以...
- What? - They say that you...
他们说你可以唤醒死灵 所以...
they say that you raise the dead, so...
你能让她回到我身边吗 艾普比先生
Can you bring her back to me, Mr Appleby?
但我就是个普通人啊 杰克
But I'm just a man, Jack.
仅此而已
No more.
仅此而已
No more.
那我只能去爱丽丝所去的地方了
Then I go where Alice goes.
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack!
玛莎 请开门
Martha? Open the door, please.
玛莎 我想跟你谈谈
Martha, I want to speak to you.
拜托 我没事 我不想谈 我真的没事
Please, I'm fine. I don't want to talk. I'm fine.
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be on my own.
我希望你告诉我实话
I want you to tell me the truth.
如果他不是杀死爱丽丝的凶手 那他为何要逃跑
If he wasn't guilty of Alice's murder, then why did he run?
《花之语》
The Language Of Flowers.
我不相信内森在森林里看到的是爱丽丝的鬼魂
I don't believe Nathan saw Alice's ghost in the woods,
但他肯定看到了什么东西
but he did see something,
不管他看到了什么
and whatever he saw,
或是自以为看到了什么 你也看到了
or thinks he saw, you saw it too,
你之前否认时 是在撒谎
and when you denied this, you were lying.
为什么
Why?
"我的爱人 就像是火红的玫瑰
"O my love is like a red, red rose,
在六月初绽放
That's newly sprung in June..."
我的爱人 就像是火红的玫瑰
O my love is like a red, red rose...
在六月初绽放
..That's newly sprung in June...
我的爱人就像是一首曲子 甜蜜地鸣奏着
"O my love's like the melody, That's sweetly played in tune."
我亲爱的姑娘啊 你是如此美丽
As fair art thou, my bonny lass...
我是如此深爱你
"So deep in love am I..."
我会永远爱着你 我的爱人
"And I will love thee still, my dear,
直到海枯石烂
"Till all the sea's gone dry.
献给我隐秘的林中花朵
"To my secret flower of the forest.
玛莎敬献"
"From Martha."
我爱她
I loved her.
就像你爱你的丈夫那样
The way you love your husband.
但她选择了杰克
But she chose Jack.
这可以解释清楚为何他会袭击玛莎·安德比
This explains why he attacked Martha Enderby.
杰克爱爱丽丝·沃顿
Jack loved Alice Wharton...
玛莎也爱她
as did Martha.
艾普比
Appleby?
我这一生 都觉得 很不一样
All my life, I've felt... different...
在这里
In here...
以及这里
..And here.
孤独一人
Alone.
总是孤独一人
Always alone.
直到我遇到了爱丽丝
Until I found Alice and...
我爱她
I loved her...
全心全意地爱她
with all my heart and soul.
如果你真的爱我 就不会做这种事的
If you love me, you wouldn't have done this.
别来纠缠我
Leave me alone!
-玛莎 -别来纠缠我
- Martha? - Leave me alone!
我得赶回去
I need to get back.
玛莎
Martha?
即便在我小时候 他们也知道我与众不同
Even as a child, they knew I was different.
他们对待我的方式 就像我没有感觉和激♥情♥
Treating me like I have no feelings, no passion.
他们让我显得像不存在一般 因为我与众不同
They made me invisible, because I was different.
一个学校老师 老处♥女♥
Schoolteacher. Spinster.
我拼尽全力让自己不再有感觉
God knows I tried to stop myself feeling!
永远不必抱有希望 不去爱 苦闷 孤独
Never to hope, never to love, joyless, arid, alone.
我的书 我的花和你
My books, my flowers and you.
我爱你 天啊
I loved you. Oh, God.
我曾经多么爱你啊
How I loved you.
你为何要取笑我
Why did you laugh at me?
在森林里
In the forest.
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表