剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们可以经营成功的 不是吗
We can make it work, can't we?
我喜欢这里 我们必须成功
I love it here. We have to.
-是的 -什么是的
- Yes. - Yes, what?
是的 我认为这是个很好的主意
Yes, I think it's a brilliant idea.
从现在起 我就是农场经理人
From this moment on, I am going to be the farm manager.
别指望每个人都会敞开双臂热情迎接这些改变
Don't expect everyone to welcome these changes with open arms.
这事不会有好下场
No good will come of this.
我想给你生孩子 内森·艾普比
I want your baby, Nathan Appleby.
给你和艾普比先生准备的 能让你怀孕
For you and Mr Appleby, to help you get with child.
你相信鬼魂的存在吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
你同垂死之人及亡者
In all your years of dealing
打了这么多年交道
with the dead and the dying and the bereaved,
可曾亲眼见过你无法解释的事
have you ever seen anything that you could not explain?
从未有过
Never.
我以前常常听到屋子里传来一个小男孩的笑声
I used to hear a boy's laughter in the house.
然后有一天 笑声消失了
Then one day, no more laughter.
加布里尔 他们看见了他
Gabriel... They've seen him.
你真的是在告诉我 你们都看见了一个鬼吗
Are you seriously telling me you all saw a ghost?
我在找查理的时候
When I was looking for Charlie,
我看见灯光向我冲来
I saw lights rushing towards me.
查理不见了
Charlie's missing.
这里没有鬼 只有你我
There are no ghosts. There's just you and me.
你好啊 稻草人
Hello, scarecrow.
抱歉 我吵醒了你
Oh, sorry. I disturbed you.
没有 我也睡不着 太兴奋了
No, I couldn't sleep either. Too excited.
-要收割了 -是啊 当然了
- The harvest. - Yes! Of course.
耕耘土地 而非琢磨人的心思
Work the land instead of the mind.
良药啊
Good medicine.
治什么的良药
What for?
失眠
Insomnia.
查理的死不是你的错
It wasn't your fault Charlie died.
自大狂
Arrogant.
别以为你能凭借神奇的心理学
To think you can determine
决定这些人的命运
these people's fates with your magic psychology.
事实上 你通过
When, actually, it's you...
管理好收割之事
managing the harvest,
才会真正影响我们的生活 让我们幸福
who really affects our livelihoods and happiness.
正是如此
Exactly.
看不出来你还挺聪明嘛
You're cleverer than you look.
走吧
Come on.
你必须做出牺牲
You must make the sacrifice.
是谁
Who's there?
母亲
Mother?
动手吧
Do it.
不要
No.
怎么了 皮特 你在这儿做什么
What's the matter, Peter? What are you doing in here?
没什么
Nothing.
继续睡吧
Just go back to sleep.
要再等一天
One more day.
那就等吧
So be it.
去享受辛苦劳作前的闲暇时光吧
So go and enjoy your extra leisure before the hard work begins.
走吧
Away you go.
明天收割
It's tomorrow.
你送他的玩具士兵
Toy soldiers you gave him.
你觉得自己只想逃离 但往往
You feel you just want to get away, but often,
在失去至亲后 还是留下来会更好 并...
after a loss, it can be very beneficial to stay and...
悲痛吗
Grieve?
是啊
Yes.
你是聪明的医生 对吧
You're the clever doctor, aren't you?
知道什么对我们最好
Knows what's best for us.
懂得人心
Understands our minds.
-我很抱歉我没能救他 -我也是
- I'm sorry I couldn't save him. - So am I.
如果你们想回来 这农舍会一直给你们留着
The cottage will still be here if you want to come back.
我们不会回来了
We won't.
在这里有某种东西
There's something here.
夺走了我的查理
Took my Charlie.
夺走了约翰
Took John.
邪恶的东西
Something bad.
有违天理的东西
Something wrong.
保重
Take care.
走吧
Go on.
驾
Walk on.
再见
Bye-bye.
洗刷掉痛苦
Wash your woes away.
-吉迪安 -夫人
- Gideon... - Ma'am.
我想盘点一下捆绳的数量
I want to check the twine supply for the sheaving.
怎么了
What's the matter?
怎么了
What's wrong?
皮特
Peter...
老水塘里有个女人
There's a woman in the old millpond.
-在水底 -死了吗
- Under the water. - She's dead?
肯定是
She must be.
带我去看
Show me.
-我不能再入水了 -不用 告诉我方向
- I... I can't go in again. - No. Just direct me.
她在那边 在中间
She's there, in the middle.
-你没看见她吗 -没有
- You didn't see her? - No.
-我肯定是自己臆想出来的 -是的
- I must have imagined it. - Yes.
你肯定是自己臆想的
Yes, you must have.
-他帮不了你 -闭嘴
- He can't help you. - Shut up!
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
请原谅我 先生
I-I-I beg yours, sir.
你经常这样突然冒出一句话吗
You often blurt things out like that?
骂人或说脏话 有过吗
Insults or profanities? No?
是否不自主痉挛或幻听
Do you suffer involuntary spasms or hear voices?
你帮助了牧师的女儿...
You... You helped the reverend's daughter when...
-是的 -她当时大脑出现困扰
- Yes. - ..She was disturbed.
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
我可以安排你去看布里斯托的医生
Well, I could arrange for you to see a doctor in Bristol.
没...没有必要看医生
There's... There's no need for a doctor.
我...很 很抱歉误导了你
I'm... I'm sorry if I mis...misled you.
不 这...
No, it's, um...
-格温 -马上来
- Gwen... - Just a moment.
他们这是刚刚收割完吗
Have they just got the harvest in?
是的
That's it.
这相片是银盐印刷的 有多久了
It's a salt-and-silver print. How old is it?
1861年拍摄
1861.
-你在哪儿找到的 -我以为是你挂起来的
- Where did you find it? - I thought you just put it up.
-不是 -是我挂的 要取下来吗
- No. - I did. Shall I take it down?
别傻了 我喜欢
Oh, don't be silly. I love it.
-今年我也该拍一张 -是的 一定要拍
- I should do one this year. - Yes, you must.
你父母站在哪里
Where are your parents?
那里
There.
-那时还压根儿没你呢 -我能...
- And you're a glint in their eye. - Can I...?
当然 抱歉 格温 谢谢你
Yes. Sorry, Gwen. Thank you.
大家都有点...
Everyone's a bit...
收割将近 气氛很紧张
When the reaping's imminent, the tension in the air.
我都希望它已经结束了
I almost wish it were over.
会结束的
It will be.
但是现在...
But now...
我要让你的心思从那上面转移
I'm going to distract you.
去取你的相机
Go get your camera.
我小时候常来的地方之一
One of my childhood haunts.
在里面拍出来的照片会很漂亮
There'll be some good pictures inside.
真美
It's beautiful.
那是什么
What's that?
那些鱼怎么了
What's happened to the fish?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看见谁了吗
Did you see someone?
没有
No.
走吧 带我进去看看
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表