剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
"Did you lure him to the lake that day and let him drown?"
不是
No.
你想找个人来怪罪
You want someone to blame?
别想怪罪我
Well, that's not me.
我不是来这里受惩罚的
I am not here to be punished.
天啊 你在做些什么
Oh, God, what are you doing?
你好 我是莱拉 请留言
'Hey. This is Lara. Leave a message.
莱拉 我是外婆 我和本通了电♥话♥
'Lara, it's Granny. I've spoken to Ben.
他真的很担心你和洛蒂
'He's really worried about you and Lottie.
这都是我的错 我不该告诉你
'This is all my fault. I shouldn't have told you.
那简直是在玩火自焚
'It was playing with fire.
我能猜到你在哪里
'I can guess where you are,
我相信你不想让我告诉他
'and I'm sure you don't want me to tell him,
但如果你不尽快回来 我将不得不告诉他
'but if you don't come back soon, I'll have to.
要小心 亲爱的 别在那里待太久
'Please take care, darling. Don't stay there too long.'
没事的 宝贝
It's OK, sweetheart.
*乖宝宝快睡觉 在那树梢上*
*Rock-a-bye-baby on the treetop... *
加布里尔
Gabriel?
加布里尔 加布里尔
Gabriel! Gabriel!
我来了 妈妈来了
I'm coming. Mummy's coming.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
你离她远点
You stay away from her.
听我说 加布里尔
Listen to me, Gabriel.
你♥爸♥爸希望他从没失去你
Your daddy wishes he had never lost you.
我看了他的笔记 我知道
I-I've seen his notebooks. I know.
他愿意不惜一切代价 只为换你回来
He would give anything, anything to have you back.
他没有救我
He didn't save me.
那 不是他的错 那...
That...that's not his fault. It's...
那不是任何人的错
It's no-one's fault.
他迫切想见到你
He's desperate to see you.
去找他
Go to him.
告诉他你原谅他了
Tell him that you forgive him.
告诉他你没事
Tell him you're all right.
去吧
Go on.
艾普比夫人 我听说你在牧师这里
Mrs Appleby! I heard you were here at the vicarage,
我正好路过
and I happened to be passing.
还带着一个菠萝
With a pineapple.
是啊
Yes.
我在书上看到 热带水果会对孕妇有益处
I read that tropical fruits might be beneficial to expectant mothers.
-当然也可能是胡说 -谢谢你 佩恩先生
- It may of course be hogwash. - Thank you, Mr Payne.
我非常感激
I am most grateful.
我的邻里都很友好
I have kind neighbours
丹宁夫人借给我衣服 以及...
Mrs Denning lending me her dress, and...
那衣服很适合你
Which becomes you.
抱歉 我得让你休息了
Forgive me. I must let you rest.
下午好 丹宁小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Denning.
你的守护天使
Your guardian angel.
我不会那么称呼他
I wouldn't call him that.
或许可以叫救星
A saviour, perhaps?
你出现在每一次闹鬼事件的现场
You've been here throughout all these hauntings,
带着你的光之书
with your book of light.
我就是其中一个
I'm one of them.
我是个迷失的灵魂
I'm a lost soul.
像你一样
Like you!
-来啊 爸爸 -什么
- Come on, Daddy. - What?
我要把船放入水中了
I'm going to sail my boat.
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
爸爸
Daddy!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
我来了 妈妈来了
I'm coming. Mummy's coming.
你对我儿子做了什么
What have you done with my son?!
加布里尔
Gabriel?
加布里尔
Gabriel!
她在这里吗
Is she here?
没人在这里 就我一个人
No-one's here. I'm on my own.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我一直在躲藏着
I've been hiding.
你 不想见我吗
You... You didn't want to...see me?
是你不想见我
You didn't want to see me.
加布里尔
Oh, Gabriel!
我愿意为见你付出一切
I would give anything.
跟我待在一起 爸爸 照顾我
Stay with me, Daddy. Look after me.
要怎么做 我要怎么才能做到
How? How can I do that?
你知道办法的
You know how.
内森
Nathan?
内森·艾普比
Nathan Appleby?
你想知道我是谁吗
Do you want to know who I am?
我是你的外曾曾孙女
I'm your great-great-granddaughter...
我并不想像鬼一样缠着你 或是你儿子
And I'm...I'm not trying to haunt you or your son...
或任何人 明白吗
or anyone. OK?
我只是想继续我的生活
I just want to get on with my life.
我只想回家
I just want to go home!
我需要找到证据证明我没有疯
I just need proof I'm not mad.
你见过我 内森 让我见到你吧
You've seen me, Nathan. Let me see you.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?!
莱拉 你没事吧
Lara, are you OK?'
听着 我很抱歉我就那样离开了 还开走了车
Look, I'm sorry that I left like that and I took the car.
洛蒂还好吗 到底是怎么回事
Is Lottie OK? What's going on?'
我必须来到这里
I had to come here...
面对纠缠我的东西
to face what's haunting me,
纠缠我母亲的东西
what haunted my mother, to...
想办法阻止它 不让它再纠缠洛蒂了
to somehow stop it, you see? Stop it from haunting Lottie.
警方已经开始介入了
'The police are getting involved.
你病了 莱拉 你需要救治
You are ill, Lara. You need help.'
我没病 我原本也以为是我有病 但我没有
I'm not ill. You see, I thought I was, but I'm not.
好吧 让我来接你吧
'OK. So let me come and get you.'
你知道我在哪儿
You know where I am.
-希尔维娅告诉你了 -没事的 就...
- Sylvia told you. - 'It's all right. Just...'
爸爸要来了
Daddy's coming.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
爸爸要来了
Daddy's coming!
现在只有你和我了
There's just you and me.
我们还活着 内森·艾普比
'And we're alive, Nathan Appleby.'
亲爱的夏洛特
愿你被一个比我更好的男人所爱
内森留
夏洛特亲启
-所以关键是时间的把握吗 -是的
- So the essential thing is timing? - Yes.
以及你纳入的光线的量
And the amount of light you admit.
就好像你捕捉到的
Like the moment that you capture
拍摄者和被拍摄对象间的那一时刻
between the taker and the taken.
原谅我 佩恩先生
Forgive me, Mr Payne,
我得回家去找我丈夫了
I must go home to my husband.
不要 内森 快住手
No, Nathan. Stop!
他刚刚打算自杀
He's killing himself.
那他的妻子和孩子怎么办
What about his wife and baby?
他们也可以一起来
They can come, too.
不
No.
不行
No!
拜托了 等等
Please, wait!
我为你恐惧担忧 为你们母子二人
I fear for you, for both of you...
以你现在的情况 加上他无可救药的状态 拜托
In your condition, in his desperate state... Please...
我求求你了 快停下吧
I implore you, stop.
就听我说一小会儿
Just for a moment.
我明白你爱他 你想帮他
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表