剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
你同死人及垂死之人打了这么多年交道
In all your years of dealing with the dead and dying,
可曾亲眼见过你无法解释的事
have you ever seen anything that you could not explain?
从未有过
Never.
你在那儿吗 你在我身边吗
Are you there? Are you with me?
加布里尔画了张一个女人拿着书的画
Gabriel drew a picture of a woman with a book
哈丽特也这么做了
and so did Harriet.
如果你是说我追求真♥相♥
If you're suggesting that my pursuit of the truth
与加布里尔有关
is in relation to Gabriel...
只有你能回答这个问题
Only you can answer that.
老天爷 我看见了死人
God help me, I see the dead
我得搞清楚为什么会发生这种事
and I have to understand why this is happening!
你违背了上帝与自然
You are transgressing against God and nature.
我们中又死了一个
Another one of us gone.
什么时候才是个头啊 吉迪安
Where does it all end, Gideon?
他们怎么说我的
What do they say about me?
他们说你在唤醒死灵
They say you're raising the dead.
爸爸
Daddy!
你在哪 爸爸
Where are you, Daddy?
内森
Nathan? Nathan?
你在那儿吗
Are you there?
我会保护你
I will protect you.
但你能保护我们的孩子吗
But can you protect our child?
这本该是献给你的惊喜
This was supposed to be a surprise.
我感受到惊喜了
I am surprised!
-我完全没想到 -我都开始怀疑
- I wasn't expecting this! - I'm beginning to suspect that
打造这个箱子的人
whoever constructed this crate
让它坚固到 小偷撬不开
did so with the intention of it withstanding theft
火烧不碎 雷打不动的地步
and fire and acts of God.
瞧 我一开始就是被你这点所吸引
See, that's what first attracted me to you.
如此尤物耍起凿子来却得心应手
Beautiful and so adept with a chisel!
婴儿床
A crib!
我好喜欢
I love it!
我一开始也是被你这点所吸引
And things like this are what first attracted me to you,
我亲爱的艾普比先生
my wonderful Mr Appleby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么 你这就走了
What, you're leaving?!
除非你还有什么我没见识过的本事
Unless you've got something else I haven't seen,
否则我没什么理由留下来
don't see much cause for staying.
我可从没听女人抱怨过我活儿不行呢
I've never had any complaints from the lasses.
我想我比你平时睡过的
Reckon I'm more particular
下流货色要特别得多
than the usual rubbish you've been having.
下流货色
Rubbish?!
我让你见识真正的下流
I'll give you rubbish!
谁在那儿
Who's there?
立刻现身
Show yourself now!
你听过万圣节大屠♥杀♥的故事 我们都听过
You know the stories of the Allhallows Massacre, we all do,
全副武装的圆颅党军队
about how the Roundhead army rode on Shepzoy
袭击了希普泽伊 发动了大屠♥杀♥
with their muskets and swords, slaughtering all before them.
杀光了所有的男女老少
Killed every man, woman and child, they did.
试图逃跑的死得最惨
And those that tried to flee were given the worst death of all,
他们被搜捕回来 吊死在树上
hunted down and strung up in the trees by their necks,
像猪一样被开膛破肚
gutted like pigs.
吊死在树林里的人如此之多
And there were that many hanging in the woods
连土地都浸泡在血水里
that the ground was sodden with blood.
当时恰逢万圣节
And it was Allhallows time when it happened,
就和现在一样
just like now.
格温没有看见
Gwen didn't see it!
他瘫坐在树林的地上
He was just sitting on the floor in the woods,
被吓得六神无主
he was that terrified,
喋喋不休地念叨着他所看到的东西
just going on about what he'd seen.
一个女人被吊死在树上
A woman, strung up in the tree by her neck, she was,
内脏露在外面
her guts hanging out.
那就是工程师见到的情景
That's what the engineer saw.
那是个预兆 他们要来对付我们了
It's an omen, that they're coming for us.
-所有的铁路工人都这么说 -当然了
- All the railway boys are saying so. - Well, of course they are!
那些铁路工人 一个个的都来自城里
Them railway lads - townies, every last one of them.
你大晚上的把他们丢进树林里
You put them in the woods at night
他们都会告诉你他们亲眼瞧见了路西法
and they'll tell you they seen Lucifer himself.
我还以为你是个有理智的人 莫蒂·哈尔
Thought you'd got more sense, Maud Hare,
竟会轻信这种故事
taking heed of stories like that!
我只是告诉你我听到的事情而已
Just telling you what I heard, that's all.
有些胡话你还是不要告诉任何人比较好
Well, some nonsense is best kept to yourself.
史密斯先生
Mr Smith.
你能至少告诉我
Can't you at least tell me
你见到的那个吊死的女人长什么样吗
what she looked like, this woman you saw hanging?
-不 艾普比先生 不行 -史密斯先生
- No, Mr Appleby, I cannot. - Mr Smith.
史密斯先生
Mr Smith!
我必须知道发生了什么 这至关重要
It is of the utmost importance that I know what occurred.
-你在哪看见的 -林子里
- Where did you see this event? - In the copse.
在老秋千旁
By the old swing.
还有呢
Yes?
抱歉 艾普比先生 我...
Sorry, Mr Appleby, I...
我实在不想回忆昨夜所见之事
I have not the stomach to revisit what I saw last night,
现在不想 永远都不想
now or ever again.
-史密斯先生 -我随着铁路施工队
- Mr Smith... - I have travelled the length
走遍了全国 但这个地方...
of our great empire with the railway, but this place...
这里有些不对劲
There is something wrong here.
很不对劲
Something very, very wrong.
他们不能停止施工
They can't just suspend work.
他们能 且已经这么做了
They can, they have.
停多久
For how long?
直到他们招到愿意来此工作的新工人
Until they can find new workers willing to come here,
史密斯觉得这不是易事 尤其在如今
which Smith reckons won't be easy, not when word spreads
谣言四起的情况下
about the things that have been occurring.
要是他们招不到新工人怎么办
What if they can't find new workers?
铁路局会另开一条线路
The railway will chart an alternative route,
绕过我们这里
bypassing our land.
他们真该死 铁路局也该死
Well, damn them! Damn the railway!
就算没他们的钱 我们也能活下来
We can survive without their money.
收割的作物卖♥♥了个好价钱
The harvest fetched a good price,
-我们不需要他们 -我感觉每次
- we don't need them. - It feels like every time
我们有所进步时 就有东西来阻挠我们
we make any progress, something intervenes to thwart us.
都是意料之中的事 这一切
It's to be expected, all this -
农场 田地 都是我们不熟悉的领域
the farm, the fields, it's unfamiliar territory.
我说的不是这个
I'm not talking about that,
我说的是更加邪恶的东西
I'm talking about something more sinister.
史密斯昨夜所见肯定无比恐怖
Whatever Smith saw last night
以至于他都不愿意多留一晚
was so terrible he would not stay another night.
是他以为自己所见之物
What he imagined he saw.
当时月黑风高 而树林即使在白天
It was late and dark and the copse is...
也令人不安
unsettling even in daylight.
但对周围发生的事故意视而不见
But being wilfully blind to what's occurring around us
并不能解决问题
is not a solution.
如果我们不去管 这些事情还会继续发生
These events will continue without our intervention.
我并非故意视而不见
I am not being wilfully blind.
我只接受亲眼所见的东西 仅此而已
I accept what I see, that is all.
我知道你很担心
You're concerned, I see that,
但我不相信我们身上发生的所有不幸
but I cannot believe that every ill that befalls us
都是鬼魂的杰作
is the work of a ghost.
我们必须专心管理农场 着眼于未来
We must focus on the farm, on the future...
为了我们和我们的孩子
..For us and our child.
夫人 您...您介意我笑一个吗
Ma'am, would you... would you like a smile?
我觉得那样就毁了万圣节的气氛 吉迪安
I think that would detract from the sense of Allhallows, Gideon!
那能哀嚎吗
Well, what about a scowl?
不用 正常表情就很好
No, as you are is fine.
-大家都准备好了吗 -好了
- Is everyone ready? - Yeah.
Three...two...one.
托比
Toby!
托比
Toby!
内森
Nathan!
剧集 | 生者与死者(2016) | 导航列表