剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
It's great. Very impressive.
很出色 让人印象深刻
I know what you want. Yeah?
我知道你想要什么 是吗
You want this.
你想要这个
Right. I should-- Yes, good call. Um,
是的 我应该 没错 提醒很及时
can you put the mushrooms in the pasta sauce
你能把蘑菇放进意大利面酱里吗
and stir up the noodles? A theory is one thing.
然后搅下面条 推论是一回事
No matter how damning it may be,
无论推论多么通顺
we still need the evidence to back it up.
我们依然需要证据来证实才行
All right, so what's next?
好吧 那我们下一步做什么
How do we go about bringing down a deputy chief of police?
想要扳倒一个副局长 我们应该怎么做
Same way we usually get the impossible done.
就像我们解决其他不可能事件一样
Confront the one with the guilty mind.
直接找上心虚的那个
Bingo.
没错
He'll be with you shortly.
他一会儿就会来见你们
Thank you.
谢谢
So, how are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm a lawyer, Logan. I'm used to disappointment
我是个律师 洛根 关于
where my colleagues' moral fibre is concerned--
同事的道德问题我已习惯了失望
present company excepted. Likewise.
除了现在的单位 我也是
But you should be saying this to Michelle, not me.
但是你应该跟米歇尔说这些话 不是我
Yep. Yep, three o'clock. Good.
好的 好的 三点钟 就这样
Alvin, good to see you again.
阿尔文 再见到你很高兴
I was sorry to hear about McCluskey.
关于麦克拉斯基 我很遗憾
Yeah, not half as sorry as I am. Deputy Chief,
你一定没有我遗憾 副局长
this is Toby Logan. He's with the unit.
这是托比·洛根 他也是小组成员
Logan. How you doing?
洛根 见到你很高兴
Call me Walt. All right, Walt.
叫我沃特 好的 沃特
This "Chief" Stuff makes me feel old.
"局长"这个词把我喊老了
Not like Alvin to bring a wingman.
阿尔文居然带着一个同事 真不像他
He must like you. God help you.
他一定挺喜欢你的 上帝保佑你
Please, boys, take a load off. Thank you.
请坐吧 孩子们 谢谢
Coffee? We're conscious of your time,
喝咖啡吗 我们知道你时间紧张
and I suspect you know why we're here.
而且我猜想你知道我们的来意
And you know I can't help you.
那你应该知道我帮不了你们
Not with Internal Affairs. Church and state work best separate.
内调组的事我管不了 政教还是分开最好
What if we could prove that mcCoy and
如果我们能证明麦考伊和
Slater made their recommendations based on something other than the facts?
斯莱特的推断并不是基于事实呢
So, file an appeal.
那就提出上诉
We've got a procedure in place for everything
我们有专门的程序可以解决
from Shinola to shoelaces.
从排泄到鞋带的各种问题
You know the drill on this crap.
你知道这种事是怎么操作的
An appeal would take months.
上诉程序要好几个月
I need McCluskey back on the clock now.
我需要麦克拉斯基现在就归队
There's still a few loose ends
在对摩根斯坦的调查中
that we'd like to tie up in the Morganstern investigation.
仍然有一些未了结的问题需要妥善解决
Such as? How he's never been caught.
例如 他为什么从未被抓到过
And why the two cops that went after him the hardest both
为什么两位一直努力追查他的都市警♥察♥
lost their careers. Now, has it ever crossed your mind
都离职了 你有没有想过
that this could be an inside job?
可能有内鬼
This ends when I say.
我说结束就结束
You've got more to lose than I do.
你可输不起
Anything's possible.
一切都有可能
See, we think that his gun was removed from the crime scene,
我们认为他的枪被人从犯罪现场拿走了
but we're getting static on
但我们不知道
which one of your guys was there at the time.
当时你哪一位下属在现场
Good call grabbing the gun. Just make sure it doesn't turn up.
枪抢的真及时 一定要确保它不再出现
I don't see that happening. Of course,
这个绝对不会发生 当然了
I'm a "Glass half full" Kind of guy. I'll look into it.
我是乐天派 我会深入调查的
But, like I said, there's nothing I can do.
但就像我说的 我帮不上忙
Well, you can't blame us for trying.
但我们还是要试试的
Nope. McCluskey was a great cop.
嗯 麦克拉斯基是一个好警♥察♥
I hope you manage to clear her name.
我希望你们能帮她澄清名誉
We will. We're "Glass half full" Kind of guys.
我们会的 我们是乐天派
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你看起来像见鬼了一样
So what, you got a crush on me or something?
那又怎么样 你暗恋我吗
Constable Partak, you're just the "Glass half full"
帕泰克巡警 你就是我们想找的
kind of guy we were looking for.
乐天派
Lucky for us, you're easier to find than a missing gun.
幸运的是 你比失踪枪♥支♥好找多了
So, what's IIB want with me?
联合调查局找我♥干♥什么
Well, for starters, you can tell us why you helped Walter Heath
你可以从为什么你帮沃特·希斯毁掉了
destroy a senior officer's career.
一名高级警员的事业开始说起
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All right, well, let's change the subject.
那么 我们就换个话题
Let's talk about what's in the trunk of your car.
我们谈谈你的车后备箱里装了些什么
That thing that you couldn't find...
那个你找不到的东西...
Coffee? Oh, I'm good. Thank you.
咖啡吗 不需要 谢谢
You think I took the gun?
你们以为我把枪藏起来了
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Oh, I don't know. Leverage, maybe?
不知道啊 或许当作把柄
Against whoever told you to take it.
来威胁叫你拿走枪♥支♥的那个人
And now you're left holding the bag, man.
现在烫手的山芋落你手上了 哥们
This is all on you.
责任都在你身上
What do you want? Come on, you know what we want.
你们想怎样 你知道我们想要什么
Here's the thing: one of you is going down for this.
事实就是你们其中一个人得为这事坐牢
I really don't care which one that is
我可不在乎是哪个人
so long as my officer's name is cleared.
只要我的警探能洗清罪名就行
The ball's in your court.
机会目前在你手上
Our next conversation is going to be with Walter Heath.
我们接着可就去找沃特·希斯谈了
I'm gonna give you 30 seconds to think it over.
我现在给你30秒钟考虑清楚
You'll get what I promised,
你会得到我所承诺的
but not until I'm sure this thing is buried.
但得在我确定这事摆平了之后
Didn't I tell you? You're cute couple.
我说过吗 你们俩在一起很合适
Alvin, what the hell is this?
阿尔文 这到底是怎么回事
Arrest warrants. We had a nice little chat with Constable Partak.
逮捕令 我们跟帕泰克巡警好好谈了一番
He gave us everything.
他告诉了我们所有的事
I can't believe you'd just throw it all away.
我不敢相信你就这么放弃了之前的一切
And you almost took me with you.
你还差点把我拖下水
Alvin, you're gonna be one sorry son of a bitch
阿尔文 等我处理完这事
when I'm finished with you.
你会后悔死的
You have nothing.
你什么料都没有
Like I said, Partak gave us everything.
正如我所说 帕泰克交代了所有的事
This is for you.
这是给你的
It's over, Walter.
没戏了 沃特
Hey, Michelle. It's me.
米歇尔 是我
It's over.
都过去了
You're in the clear.
你清白了
OK. I'm coming in.
好 我现在就回警局
All right, we'll see you soon.
好的 我们一会儿见
Sir?
长官
What is it?
什么事
Well, I got you these.
给你这个
Raptor tickets.
猛龙门票[多伦多NBA球队]
Yeah.
对
Premium seats.
还是嘉宾席
I'm getting nervous, Mr. Bay.
我越来越担心 贝伊先生
Just how badly did you mess up
你到底犯了什么大错
that you felt the need to get me these?
你觉得得用这个来跟我赔罪
You know that hospital administrator's job?
你知道那个医院管理层工作
I, uh... I kind of applied for it, and, uh--
我 我去申请了 然后...
Yeah, congratulations.
知道 恭喜
Yeah, you were the best man for the job. Well done.
你是最合适的人选 干得好
What, you know I got it?
什么 你知道我得到了
Hold on, you're not mad?
等会儿 你不生气吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Come on. They called me and I gave you a glowing review.
他们打过电♥话♥给我 我还强烈推荐你了
But I-I thought you would have been disappointed.
但我以为你会很失望
I mean, after all that time you spent helping me
我是说 你花了那么多心血帮我
pass my supervisor's exam, and then
考上了主管 而然后
I go and do something like this, you know?
我却做出这种事情
Change is hard. Get over it.
改变很难 别多想
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表