剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So, Ryder has left you in charge?
赖德让当负责人了
Until he gets back from visiting his sister in Calgary, yep.
是的 他去卡尔加里看他妹妹去了
Yeah? When does he get back? Monday.
什么时候回来 周一
Until then, I'm supervisor. Acting supervisor.
在那之前 我是主管 代理主管
Look, it took long enough to convince Ryder
我好不容易才说服赖德
to even give me this chance.
给我这个机会
I cannot let anything go wrong.
我不允许有任何差错
Not on my watch. You'll be fine, man.
绝对不行 你行的 伙计
That'll be all, Mr. Logan.
就这样吧 罗根先生
Yes, sir. That'll be all.
是 长官 就这样吧
Hello, Manny. It's been a while.
曼尼 好久不见啊
So, how'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I have my sources.
自有办法
Right to the point. Some things don't change.
太直接了吧 一点都没变
Finish your wine.
把酒喝完
You're here alone?
你自己来的吗
I didn't want to make a scene. Are you carrying?
我不想兴师动众 带枪了吗
You know how I feel about guns. Ready to go?
你知道我对枪的看法 可以走了吗
I am.
可以
But not with you.
但不是跟你走
That gentleman over there is with me.
那边的那位先生是我的人
You make a move, and you'll be dead
你只要动一下 没等袖口离开吧台
before the cuffs clear the bar.
你就已经死了
I would hate to see that happen to a friend.
我可不想让这种事发生在朋友身上
How do I know you're not bluffing?
我怎么知道你不是在唬我
Good night, Michelle.
晚安 米歇尔
It really was wonderful to see you again,
很高兴再次见到你
but let's not make a habit of it, OK?
但还是不要经常见面的好
Manny.
曼尼
Next time, make sure the guy
下次拿别人当托
you're using for your bluff doesn't work for me.
一定要确认那个人不是我带来的
You're really enjoying this, aren't you?
你一定很享受这一刻吧
You have no idea.
别提多爽了
Let's go.
走吧
really, Manny? The silent treatment?
不是吧 曼尼 玩沉默吗
You think that's a smart play here?
你觉得在这里行得通吗
You don't want to talk, you don't want a lawyer,
你不想谈话 也不要律师
so what do you want?
那你想要什么
A 27-onze rib-eye would be nice.
给我来四两肋眼牛排
Maybe a little shiraz to wash it down.
再配点色拉子酒
I can get him a bag of chips, some coffee if you'd like.
我可以给他一袋薯片和一杯咖啡 行吗
What do you think? Or you could chew on this.
你觉得怎么样 他可以看看这个
Parking lot camera at the Nemitz Gallery, 2005.
2005年内米兹美术馆的停车场监控录像
You recognize anyone?
有你认识的人吗
Never seen him before.
从没见过这个人
He's handsome, though. That's all you got?
不过他很帅 就这些吗
The Yorkville Art Market, 2006.
2006年约克镇艺术品市场
Security cameras disabled, but the ATM camera
监控被弄坏了 但是隔壁的ATM摄像头
next door not so much.
没有坏
This is small-time stuff.
这些事坐不了几年牢
You're right.
没错
I might not be able to put you away for life,
也许不能让你坐一辈子牢
but 18-20 is nothing to sniff at.
但18到20年也够你受的
So what do you say, Manny?
怎么样 曼尼
You got some names for us?
告诉我们几个名字吧
Biggest job of my life, and you're screwing it up.
这辈子最大的一单生意就这么被你毁了
This next one's a big one, isn't it?
接下来有个大活儿吧
It's the game changer.
能改变命运
Come on, how do I know about
别死撑了 你说我怎么知道
the last painting you stole here in town?
你在城里偷的上一幅画作呢
Nice try, pal.
挺能诈啊
Nobody knows about the Toussaint but me and Eddie.
除了我和艾迪没人知道图森特那幅画的事
I imagine the Toussaint
我想那副图桑特的画会
will buy you a lot of steak dinners, huh?
够你买♥♥很多牛排大餐吧
How's it going with Manny?
曼尼审得怎么样了
Well, I think Toby just opened the door for us.
托比刚刚有进展
Last chance, Manny.
最后一次机会 曼尼
What's it gonna be?
你要怎么样
Ok.
好吧
Yeah, there's a job.
有笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Head guy's name is Trevor Whelan.
老板叫特勒夫·惠兰
Now we're getting somewhere.
终于有线索了
Who else is on the crew?
团伙里还有谁
We don't find out until the day,
到时候才知道
and even then we use codenames.
即便如此 也只是代号♥
No. That's not good enough.
不行 信息不够
All right, wait, wait.
等一等
The food chain goes up.
他上面还有人
Whelan has a boss.
惠兰有上线
I hear he's a big player
听说是欧洲市场的
on the European market.
一条大鳄
No name, no deal.
不说名字休想减刑
I only know who I know, sweetheart.
我就知道这么多 宝贝
OK, here we go.
找到了
Trevor Whelan.
特勒夫·惠兰
Linked to six major art thefts in the last four years.
过去四年 与6起艺术品盗窃案有关
Eight arrests, but no convictions.
被捕八次 但都没定罪
So how does a guy like this keep getting cut loose?
这家伙怎么会一再逃脱法律制裁呢
He always has an alibi.
他总是有不在场证据
He leaves no physical evidence at the scene.
在犯罪现场没留下物证
There's no trail to follow.
找不到蛛丝马迹
In order to make the charges stick,
为了能够定罪
we have to catch him in the act.
必须抓现行
Unfortunately, he always seems to be
不幸的是 他总是比我们
two steps ahead of us.
提前两步
Maybe not this time. -
这次就不一定了
Whelan's a big fish,
惠兰是条大鱼
no question, but I want to know
毫无疑问 但我要知道
what European boss he's in bed with. Hojgaard?
与他狼狈为奸的欧洲上线是谁 霍佳德吗
No, he'd never work with North Americans.
不能 他从不和北美人合作
De Luca Carnicero?
德·卢卡·科尼赛罗
De Luca lost most of his business after his third bust last year.
德·卢卡去年第三次被捕之后丢了大部分业务
Carnicero... it's possible.
科尼赛罗... 有可能
Well, we're on to something big here.
我们会有重大发现
I can feel it. I want to know more.
我有预感 我想知道得更多
So, tell us about this job.
跟我们说说你这份工作
You said the crew uses codenames?
所有人用的都是代号♥
Whelan's idea. He goes by Grumpy.
这是惠兰的主意 他叫爱生气
Grumpy? We're all named after the Seven Dwarves.
爱生气 我们都用七个小矮人来命名
And you? What's your name? Bashful.
那你呢 你叫什么 腼腆哥
That's cute. Not my first choice.
真有趣 并非我的首选
What's the target gallery?
你们要下手的是哪间美术馆
We don't find out until the day of.
要到行动当天才知道
I'm telling you, this guy is careful.
我跟你们说 这家伙非常谨慎
He's bordering on paranoid.
谨慎到近乎偏执
But he tends to go for that post-impressionist junk.
但是他却喜欢后印象派那套垃圾
But it's for sure a go?
不过这笔生意做定了
As soon as Whelan finds his security systems specialist,
一旦惠兰找到了他的安全系统专家
we're good to go.
我们就可以动手了
What kind of system?
什么样的系统
Vance-Nord. High-tech stuff.
文斯·诺德 高科技的东西
OK. You're gonna do something for me.
好吧 你得帮我个忙
All right, I'm listening.
好的 悉听尊便
You're gonna get in touch with this Whelan,
你给我联♥系♥这个惠兰
and you're gonna tell him
然后告诉他
that you found your security systems expert.
你找到了你的安全系统专家
So you're a professional art thief now?
所以你现在成了职业偷画贼了
Should I be hiding my Monet?
我要不要把莫奈的画藏起来
I do have undercover experience.
我有卧底经验
You're talking about the Roth case.
你是说罗斯案
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表