剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What's the matter, Logan?
怎么了 罗根
Thought you said you wanted to learn how to defend yourself.
你不是要学习如何保护自己吗
Against some random street action, not a bunch of Navy Seals.
应对街头的突发事件 不是对付海豹突击队
I'm sure the Seals will be grateful for that.
海豹突击队会很庆幸的
All right. Punch, block, trap, and punch.
出拳 防御 躲闪 再出拳
All right, all right. Come on! Go!
好吧 加油
You all right? Yeah. You're actually starting to get this.
没事 你开始进入状态了
We go again.
再来一次
Harder!
使点劲
That guy's trying to kill me. What do you expect, man?
那家伙想弄死我 你还想怎样 伙计
Those MMA guys are crazy.
这帮搏击男都是疯子
If you didn't want to feel the pain, you should've taken up yoga.
如果怕疼 干脆去练瑜伽吧
I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow for my first day at IIB.
我明天第一天去联合调查局 肯定又酸又痛
I can't believe you're an actual cop now.
真不敢相信 你现在是警♥察♥了
Not an actual cop; a special consultant.
不是警♥察♥ 是特别顾问
I wish you the best.
祝你好运
I also wish for my next partner to look like Marisa Tomei.
我希望下一个搭档长得像玛丽莎·托梅
Yeah. I'm gonna pick up a
我在那边当班的同时
few shifts here and there. You know that, right?
也会在这边当班的 你知道的
You can't get rid of me that easily.
你别想这么容易就甩掉我
You look good, by the way.
顺便说下 你气色很好
I'm getting the beach body together.
我经常在海滩健身
Your beach body?
真的吗
I just got two all-inclusive tickets
我订了两张加勒比海
to the finest resort in the Caribbean.
最豪华酒店的套票
For you and Sandy?
你和珊迪的
Except she doesn't know yet. Pretty romantic, eh?
她现在还不知道呢 浪漫吧
It's a big surprise to drop on somebody.
这真是巨大的惊喜
It's an awesome surprise to drop on somebody.
这是美妙的惊喜
Like a 50-pound weight! Bam!
一个大大的惊喜 哐当
Mr. Klein. Richards, Homicide.
克莱因先生 我是理查德 凶案组的
It's not every day i get called to a crime scene. What's going on?
你们不经常让我来案发现场 怎么回事
Kesey at Major Crimes said it had
重案组的克西说
something to do with a cold case the two of you worked on.
这案子跟你们俩共同调查的一起悬案有关
Thought you'd be interested in what they found.
你也许对他们找到的东西感兴趣
Oh, I'm beyond interested.
我再感兴趣不过了
Lead on. It's a woman's body.
带我过去吧 是女性死者
Contractors found her earlier today
今天早些时候 建筑工人凿墙时
when they punched through this wall.
发现了她
How long has she been here?
她在这里多久了
Forensics think maybe eight, 10 years. Let me see her.
法医认为可能八到十年 我看看
We found a MedicAlert bracelet on her wrist.
我们发现了她手腕上有医疗信息手镯
Apparently, she was a co-worker of yours--Stephanie Cordell.
显然 她是你的同事 斯蒂芬斯·柯德尔
And this is the kitchen.
这就是厨房♥
Your mug goes on this shelf and this shelf only.
你的杯子只能放在这个架子上
What if I accidentally put it on another shelf?
如果我不小心放在别的架子上了呢
Your mug goes on this shelf and this shelf only.
你的杯子只能放在这个架子上
This, Toby, is your desk.
托比 这是你的办公桌
This is your chair.
这是你的椅子
How do I get one of these rolly chairs that just, uh--
我怎么才能得到那种转椅吗
This is your access card--
这是你的通行证
it gets you into any black dot room. Don't lose it.
用它可以进入小黑屋 别丢了
Black dot rooms. Is that
小黑屋
where I grab one of these leathery rolly chairs?
那里边有那种皮革的转椅吗
That's a red dot room. How do I get a red dot access card?
小红屋里才有 那我怎么才能进小红屋
You know, your work has this lovely way of interrupting us
你的工作总是在最关键的时刻
at the most inopportune moments.
打搅我们
Well, you gotta take
你要爱我
the whole package if you want a piece of me.
就得爱我的一切
I'm gonna take the whole package.
我会爱你的一切
I want the whole package.
我要你的一切
What do you think, dinner tonight? A little...
一起吃晚饭如何
dancing, maybe?
也许跳个舞什么的
I think we should just stay in.
我们还是宅在家里好
I like that too.
我说也是
Yeah.
是的
Hey, Klein.
克莱因
Yeah, I'm on my way.
嗯 我这就过去
Maybe tomorrow? Tonight.
明天吧 今晚
Tonight? Yeah.
今晚吗 对
OK. I'll call you later.
好的 我晚点打给你
Stop looking so gorgeous!
不要太漂亮哦
Her name is Stephanie Cordell.
她叫斯蒂芬斯·柯德尔
She was a lawyer.
是个律师
We worked together in the Crown Attorney's office.
我们在皇家检察官办公室共事
Sorry to hear that. Eight years ago,
抱歉 8年前
she left the office after working late,
她加班后回家
and was never seen again. So what, she just vanished?
就失踪了 人间蒸发了吗
There were signs of a struggle in her apartment. Suspects?
她家里有打斗的痕迹 有嫌疑人吗
Three. One was a boyfriend, a Justin Walker.
三个 一个是男友 贾斯丁·沃克
He's got a record for two assault charges.
有两次伤人的案底
That's an odd choice of a boyfriend for a lawyer.
律师怎么会选这种人做男友呢
Well, they met when she was working as a public defender.
她为他做过辩护律师
She realized her mistake and she broke it off.
她后来清醒了 就甩了他
I'm guessing he didn't like that.
看来他不是很高兴
Next suspect? Unfortunately, persons unknown.
其他嫌疑人呢 很不幸 是不明嫌犯
She filed a report with the cops a couple weeks earlier.
她失踪前的几周曾报♥警♥
She saw someone with a camera looking through her window.
说有人用摄像机窥探她的家
She thought she was being peeped.
认为有人偷♥窥♥她
An "Admirer" who may have turned violent.
可能由爱生恨的仰慕者
The third? The third was
第三个呢 第三个
a drug dealer she was prosecuting--a James McCallan.
是她起诉的一个毒贩 詹姆斯·麦卡兰
He's suspected in the disappearance of three rival drug dealers.
他是三大毒贩失踪案的嫌疑犯
This guy's a real nasty piece of work.
这家伙就是个臭无赖
The police could never build a case against any of these guys,
警方一直抓不住这些家伙的把柄
so no charges were ever laid.
所以从来没提起诉讼
Eventually, the investigation was shut down.
最终 调查就不了了之
Well, let's go talk to this McCallan guy,
我们去会会这个麦卡兰
see if the discovery of Stephanie's body shook anything loose.
看看他对发现斯蒂芬妮的尸体有何反应
We need to canvass that neighbourhood.
我们要仔细排查附近区域
Someone might have seen something.
也许会找到目击者
We're talking almost a decade.
已经过去10来年了
Just do it, Michelle. Of course.
去吧 米歇尔 好吧
I was just gonna say we'll need Metro's help.
我刚想说 我们需要警队的协助
We have things going for us we didn't eight years ago.
比起八年前 现在对我们更有利
We have Stephanie's body and we have you.
我们找到了斯蒂芬妮的尸体 我们还有你
Now we'll be able to know if someone's telling the truth.
现在我们可以判断他们有没有说实话
Sometimes it's just not that simple.
有时候没那么简单
Let's try to keep positive, shall we? Yeah.
乐观点 行吗 好吧
We have a body.
我们找到了尸体
We have evidence. We have a damn telepath.
我们有了证据 还有该死的心灵感应
This should be a case we can solve.
应该能把这案子破了
You went out on a limb to form this unit.
你特立独行地成立了这个组
Do you really want to risk all of that for a personal mission?
真打算为了这案子冒风险吗
I guess I've always felt a little bit guilty
没能为斯蒂芬妮伸张正义
that justice wasn't done for Stephanie.
我一直心存愧疚
Now I can make sure it is.
现在是时候了
Fair enough.
说得对
Now you're eating into my day,
你浪费了我的时间
and I know it's not your first day.
我知道你不是头一天上班
All right, here you take it easy, all right?
到了 别紧张 好吗
Thanks, Kelly. Hey.
谢谢 凯莉 你好
Isn't that, uh, your--
那不是你的
My partner du jour? Yeah.
我今天的搭档吗 是啊
What happened?
出什么事了
We go out on this apartment call,
我们一接到急救电♥话♥就出发了
but when we got there nobody was responding
可当我们赶到那儿的时候一个人也没有
and the door was locked.
连门都是锁着的
So, I'm calling dispatch.
于是我就就打了指挥中心
Meanwhile this guy's trying to break down the door
可这家伙想把门砸开
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表