剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Mr. Ayim, I thought we agreed that you try
伊姆先生 我想我们之前说好你会尽量
to keep them on the line for as long as possible.
拖延通话时间
I have no interest in wasting time
我没兴趣和那种人♥渣♥
with scum like that.
浪费时间
We can't effectively do our job,
先生 如果你不严格遵守我们的计划
sir, if you don't stick to the game plan.
我们无法完成我们的工作
We got the trace, but the call was made from a burner phone.
追踪到了 但是电♥话♥是从一次性手♥机♥打出的
They just texted the account that they want the money be sent to.
他们刚刚发来需要存钱的账户
Ten million's a big number. I've decided to pay.
一千万是个大数目 我决定付款了
That's not the impression you left on the phone, sir.
你刚刚在电♥话♥里可不是这么说的
I don't need you to understand the way I do things, Mr. Klein.
我不需要你理解我的做事方式 克莱因先生
Well, I suggest we wait until they call back.
我建议等他们再打来
That way, we can insist on a location drop,
这样我们就能要求他们提供送款地点
we'll flush them out into the open.
把他们逼到明处来
I strongly disagree. I suggest we proceed as we discussed, sir.
强烈反对 我建议和之前讨论的那样
The ransom will be paid. You have the cash?
赎金一定要付 你有现金
My accounts are offshore, not easily accessible.
我的账户是国外的 很难取钱
But I can secure what I need through private loans.
但我可以通过私人借贷拿到钱
I should have it in a few hours.
几小时就可以
The minute they have that money,
他们一拿到钱
your son becomes a liability to his abductors.
你的儿子对于绑♥架♥者来说就是累赘
The longer they have him, the more danger he's in.
他们绑♥架♥他越久他就越危险
I agree with Rafiq. If I give them what they want,
我同意拉菲克 如果我给了他们想要的
they'll have no reason to harm him. They wouldn't dare.
他们就没理由伤害他了 他们不敢
Well, I don't agree, but it's your son.
我不敢苟同 但毕竟那是你的儿子
It's your call.
你做决定
We're going to need statements
我们需要你安保团队的名单
from your security team and your household staff.
还有你家政人员的名单
My staff? Why? We need to speak to everyone
我的员工 为什么 我们需要和每一个
who knew your driver's exact route and schedule.
知道你家司机确切时间和路线的人谈一下
Of course.
当然可以
Rafiq will give you what you need.
拉菲克会告诉你们
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 我要失陪了
I'll handle his staff.
我来询问员工
You two have bigger fish to fry.
你们俩还有大事要做
Shall we? This way.
可以开始吗 这边请
Did you get anything?
你读到什么了吗
Like he said, he has a lot of enemies. Reading him is like
如他所说 他有许多敌人 读他就像
scrolling through a database of possible suspects.
简直就是一个嫌疑犯的滚动数据库
What about the mother? She was there,
他妈妈出现过吗 有
but there's more to it. Ayim is hiding something.
但还要进一步了解 伊姆有所隐瞒
Driver's in recovery. Let's go.
司机醒了 去看看
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
You're welcome. I am very impressed!
不客气 你让我刮目相看啊
Becoming a supervisor's a big commitment.
要当主管肩负的使命就更重大了
It's nothing I can't handle, right?
没什么我搞不定的
This is where you're supposed to say, "Right, Oz!"
你不是应该说"对啊 奥兹"
Yes, of course!
必须的
Why didn't you ask Ryder to sign your application?
你怎么没让瑞德在你申请表上签字
I don't know. He's been busy. Thanks again!
不知道 可能他比较忙 再次感谢
All right!
没事
Hey, so the mystery man in the school yard,
操场上那个神秘男子
is he still a dead end? Yeah,
还没有眉目吗 对
Dev asked the students and the teachers: nobody's seen him.
戴夫问过学校师生 都说没见过那人
So, can we see our guy? Yes, I will take you to him,
能见他了吗 可以 我带你们去
but whatever your expectations are, lower them.
但别抱太大希望能问出什么来
He's heavily sedated.
我们给他用过大量镇静剂
Yeah, but is he still conscious?
好 那他头脑清醒吗
He's in and out. But even awake, I don't count on him
一会迷糊一会清醒 但就算是清醒的时候
being able to string two sentences together.
也别指望他能把两句话说利索
I'm hoping he won't have to. OK.
希望他不用那么辛苦 好
Make it quick, OK? He needs his rest.
速战速决 他需要休息
Somebody should've told him that.
真该有人告诉他这点
Hey, no drive-through tonight:
今晚别再吃外卖♥♥了
I want to eat something healthy. You got it!
我想吃点健康食品 收到
Whoa, hey! Hey, man!
你怎么了
We already saved your life once today, where are you going?
今天才刚救你一命 你要去哪
I have to....
我得去
...report to my boss.
向我老板汇报
OK, you got a tough boss? Hey, come on, I can relate to that.
你老板那么严厉吗 咱们同病相怜
Come on, easy. Here we go, come on. Come on. Here we go.
放松 来 加把劲 走
I asked my boss for some career guidance
我让上司给我规划一下职业前景
and he laughed in my face.
他却当面嘲笑我
Can you believe that, huh? What is that, right?
你能相信吗 这算什么事啊
Ok, ok.
没事
It's rumoured that my boss once had a man executed
据说我老板曾因一个人迟到
for being late.
就处决了他
OK, you win.
好吧 你赢了
Thanks for bringing him back.
谢谢你把他扶回来
Yeah. Maybe I'll come check in with him after my shift.
等我下班后再来看看他
Look at you. What?
看看你 怎么了
Not every paramedic goes the extra mile.
不是所有的医护人员都会这么尽心尽力
Ok.
好了
Do you remember anything that happened?
你记得发生过的事吗
It's... foggy.
有点记不清
I can't quite... It's OK. Just do your best.
不能很确切的 没事 尽力回忆
OK. Just think.
好 想想
Ibrahim!
易卜拉欣
I lost him.
我没保护好他
Can you think of anyone else who could've done this?
你觉得这事可能是谁做的
Anyone.
会是谁
He's gone. It's my fault.
他失踪了 都是我的错
No, no, no. Calm down. That's enough.
别这么说 冷静 够了
You're pushing him too hard. I'm sorry.
你们逼得他太紧了 抱歉
So are you sure it's the same guy that you saw in Ayim's head?
那人在你读伊姆的时候也出现过吗
Yeah. He was wearing a work shirt with the initials WASC.
对 他身着一件印有WASC字样的工装
OK, well, I'll get Dev to do a search of the local businesses.
好 我让戴夫去查一下当地的企业
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
抱歉帮不上什么忙
I'm not in my son's life.
我已经跟儿子没有瓜葛了
You and Ayim never married,
你跟伊姆从未结过婚
but you followed him to Canada
但他把易卜拉欣带过来后不久
shortly after he brought Ibrahim here,
你就跟随他来了加拿大
so why come if not to be closer to your son?
如果不是为了离儿子更近 你为什么来
It's complicated. And you and Ayim,
一言难尽 你和伊姆
you have some sort of arrangement.
之间有某种协议
Yes, you might say I was head hunted.
对 你可能会说我就是被人相中的猎物
Abbassi wanted a son
阿巴西想要个儿子
and he had very specific requirements of the woman who would carry it for him.
他对孩子的生母有很特殊的要求
And you won the job.
结果你脱颖而出
In exchange for a generous monthly
他每个月付我一笔很可观的数目
stipend to go away.
交换条件是我必须远离儿子
But you didn't go away, you followed.
但你没走远 你还跟来了
It looks that way, but no.
表面看是 但其实不是的
I came here to make a good life
我来这是为了好好生活
and to make sure that Ayim kept up his end of the bargain.
确保伊姆能够继续履行协议
That may seem cold to you,
也许你们会觉得我冷酷无情
but I made my peace with my decision a long time ago.
但我很久之前就下定决心了
We're not here to judge you.
我们不是来对你评头论足的
We're just curious, really, why you'd go see Ayim now,
就是好奇 你不闻不问这么多年
after being away for so long.
现在怎么又去找伊姆
He told you.
他告诉你了
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
Where is my money? You owe me!
钱呢 你欠我的
He stopped paying you, didn't he?
他不再给你钱了 对吧
Three months ago. Won't even tell me why.
三个月前就没给了 甚至都没告诉我原因
I'm sure a lawyer would be able to help.
请个律师会帮得上忙
There's no paperwork. He made me a promise,
我们没有任何文字协议 他只口头承诺过
I accepted. I was young and stupid.
我就接受了 当时真是年少无知
I suppose I should be thankful
这么多年他一直给我钱
he's carried me for this long, but...
我应该感恩戴德吧 但
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表