剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
you're as responsible as I am.
你一样吃不了兜着走
You don't want to go there.
你不会做得那么绝吧
You talk to your people her body start piling up.
跟你的人说 她的身体状况越来越差
Make it happen.
等你好消息
Man, killing people was not supposed to be part of this.
老兄 我们原计划里可没有杀人这一点
Neither was getting busted.
也没有被逮住这一点
You really think they're gonna let us go?
你真觉得他们会放了我们
All we need is a head start.
我们要的只是先发制人
I don't want to die. I just want to go home.
我不想死 我想回家
Oz! Ma'am, I'm sorry.
奥兹 女士 抱歉
You can't go through. Ah, officer, she's with me.
你不能过去 警官 她是我同事
It's fine. Thank you.
好吧 多谢
Thank you, she's a doctor, sorry.
谢谢 她是个医生 抱歉
What's the situation?
什么情况
There's a security guard down in there,
有个警卫在里面受伤了
they're trying to get her out.
他们想把她救出来
Where... What about Toby? I think he's fine.
在哪... 托比呢 他应该还好
How the hell did he get himself in this situation?
他究竟是怎么让自己陷入这种局面的
I don't know, OK? Trouble finds him.
我不知道 他走到哪 麻烦就跟到哪
He didn't do anything wrong.
他并没有做错任何事
You're going to be fine, Sandy. You'll be fine.
你会好起来的 珊迪 你会没事的
You're doing great.
你干得很好
Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Hey... Is she gonna die?
她会死吗
She will if she doesn't get more help.
如果不接受进一步救治 她会死的
You don't want that, do you?
你也不想那样 对吗
I gotta do what I gotta do.
我也是迫不得已
How did you get involved with these guys?
你怎么会跟这伙人混到一起的
Just keep working on her.
你就好好照顾她
You Wallace?
你是华♥莱♥士♥
I'm Pinto. This is Hurd.
我是平托 这是赫德
I got a job for you.
我有个活儿要找你干
This is about more than cash for you, isn't it?
不只是为了钱 是吗
You see these guys, they're not thinking straight, man.
伙计 看看这群家伙 他们都犯糊涂了
It's not going to work out the way they think it is.
他们不会得逞的
It never does.
从来不会
You got people who care about you.
你有关心在乎你的人
You gotta think about them.
你该为他们好好想想
What do you think I'm doing? It's not for me.
你以为我在干什么 这不是为了我自己
OK.
好吧
Stop it! Just keep her alive.
别说了 好好照顾她 别让她死了
I told you.
我跟你说过
We're working as hard as we can. But I can't wave a magic wand.
我们已经在尽力了 但我毕竟不会变戏法
Well, security guard doesn't have a lot of time for you
那个警卫可没那么多时间
to wait for other people to make your decisions for you.
等你找其他人来给你做决定
She dies, it's on you.
要是她死了 可都怪你
See if I can talk to the paramedic.
能不能让我更医护人员说两句
Tell him I'm a doctor.
跟他说我是医生
He works with our team. He can help.
他是我们的同事 他帮得上忙
I have a doctor here.
我这儿有个医生了
She wants to talk to the paramedic.
她想跟医护人员说两句话
No, no, no way.
不可能 想都别想
Nobody wants her to die.
大家都不想她死
You, medic!
你 救护员
Get over here. They want to talk to you. Let's go.
过来 他们要跟你说话 赶紧的
I got to keep pressure on her. Can someone else
我得继续压着她的伤口 有人能过来
keep pressure on her? Can I help?
帮下忙吗 我来可以吗
Do it. Do it. Watch her.
赶紧的赶紧的 看着她
Come here. Pressure her in here.
过来压着她这里
Let's go! Come on! OK.
赶紧的 过来 好
The clock's ticking. Yeah, I got it. Watch what you say.
时间很紧迫了 知道了 小心说话
That's right. OK.
没关系 别紧张
Hey, Logan.
你好 我是洛根
Logan, this is Dr. McCluskey.
洛根 我是麦克劳斯基医生
Hey, long time, doc.
你好 好久不见啊 医生
How is she doing? She's lost a lot of blood.
她现在怎样 大量失血
Bullet's through and through. Pulse negligible.
子弹打穿了身体 现在脉搏很微弱
Is there anything else you can tell me?
还有别的信息吗
If I can get her to you, you can do the necessary extraction.
让你接手就能进行必要的手术 取出子弹
That's it, enough talking. That's it.
行了 说完了 到此为止
We have to get her out of there.
我们得把她救出来
You lisitened to me? You want something,
听见我的话了吗 如果你有所求
you got to give something.
首先得有所付出吧
We need to get the guard out and get her some help.
我们得把警卫抬出来给她做手术
Call it the sigh of a good faith.
就算是表示点诚意吧
She's dying. You ever seen someone die before?
她快死了 你以前见过死人吗
Try two tours in Afghanistan, pal.
我去过两次阿富汗 老兄
Two minutes. You get a stretcher and a paramedic at the door.
给你两分钟时间送担架和医护人员到大门口来
No extra equipment, no tricks.
不许带多余的工具 不许耍花样
Sit down! Ah! What? Somebody have a boo-boo?
趴下 怎么了 弄疼你们了
It's gonna be OK. You're gonna be OK.
没事的 你会好起来的
All right? I'm going to take care of you.
别担心 我会照顾你的
You got to talk to Sergeant McCluskey,
你得跟麦克劳斯基警官说上话
all right? You're going to tell her--
好吗 你得告诉她...
This is crazy, man! Giving up our advantage!
老兄 你是不是疯了 居然把筹码送走了
We got 15 hostages left. We got lots of moves to play.
还有15个人♥质♥呢 咱们还多的是办法
All right, here they are.
行了 他们来了
Get the door! Get the door!
去门边 去门边
Open it.
开门
All right, now anybody tries anything crazy,
如果有谁胆敢轻举妄动
you're gonna go out in a body bag, not a stretcher. Got it?
等着你的就不是担架而是尸袋 明白吗
Stop!
停下
Put your hands on your head. Hands on your head.
手放在脑后 抱住头
What are you looking at?
你看什么呢
Eyes down. We're good.
低头 没事的
OK, go.
行了 过去吧
OK. Let's not talk. OK?
好了 闭嘴 行吗
Ok.
好了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man.
对不起 伙计
All right. You OK?
没事了 你没事吧
And you thought this day couldn't get any worse, right?
你不是觉得今天已经倒霉到家了吗
There are a lot of people counting on you to stay in one piece.
有很多人指望你好好活着呢
Yeah. I'm one of them. OK, great. 1, 2, 3.
是 我自己也是 很好 一二三
Just a little quiet time, boys and girls.
你们给我安静点 孩子们
Remember naptime? You got it?
乖乖听话 明白了吗
I got it.
明白
Watch out, excuse me.
小心 借过一下
Can... Can I speak with her? That's not a good idea.
我能跟她谈谈吗 不好吧
McCluskey? Yeah.
你是麦克劳斯基 是
He said their names are Pinto, Hurd and Wallace.
他说他们分别叫平托 赫德 华♥莱♥士♥
And Pinto is the boss. He said he's ex-military.
平托是老大 退伍军人
OK. Is there anything else?
好的 还有别的信息吗
Yeah. They want to get to a factory.
还有 他们想去一家工厂
There's a lot of machinery
那里有很多机器
and metal lathes and high-speed drills.
车床和高速钻头
OK. They got to go through a manhole.
好的 他们得从检查孔钻过去
OK. Is there anything else? Anything at all?
好 还有吗 还有别的吗
We've got to get her in, I'm sorry.
我们得把她抬进去了 抱歉
Here we go.
走吧
Check out the names and start cross-referencing
查查这些名字 再前后参照
the factories in the area with the city service tunnels.
找出这个地区内有市政隧♥道♥连接的工厂
OK.
好
What the hell was that all about?
怎么回事
How could Logan tell her all of that?
洛根是怎么告诉她这些情报的
Toby's good at getting people to trust him. You know that.
托比擅于说服别人信任他 你也知道
What, I'm supposed to believe they told him their names?
难道让我相信那些人会告诉他名字
Their plans? Nobody's that good.
还有他们的计划 哪有那么神的人
We don't have time for this right now.
现在没时间考虑这个
We have to try to figure out where they were heading.
现在得查出他们想往哪里跑
I have to intercede with ETF,
我得去跟特警求情
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表