剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Sorry Ma'am.
对不起 女士
Where did he go?
他往哪跑了
He's up there.
他在那
OK, stay here, call for backup.
待在这 呼叫支援
All right.
好的
It's Toby Logan. Yeah, IIB.
我是联合调查局的托比·洛根
All right, look, just get here quickly.
好的 快点赶过来
IIB! Stop right there!
联合调查局 不许动
He drew on me.
他掏枪了
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
How's it going? Hey. How's Michelle doing?
进行的怎么样 米歇尔怎么样了
She's got her game face on,
她看起来很镇定
but I think it's wearing on her. It's never easy.
但我觉得她是装出来的 她很不容易
That's why I like this job, you know?
这就是我喜欢这工作的原因
I prefer the stitching them up,
我喜欢为他们收尸
helping to make them feel better.
让他们感觉好些
Part of the equation.
就像是生活的一部分
Yeah, me too. Kinda miss it.
是啊 我也有些怀念
All right, have a good one. See you.
祝你今天顺利 再见
We received a tip that Morganstern
我们接到了一条情报说
had counterfeit money plates in his possession.
摩根斯坦已把假♥币♥的制版占为己有了
That's a huge break.
这是个巨大突破
Yeah. He's the poster boy for disappearing acts.
是啊 但他逃跑得很快
We had to move fast.
我们要赶快行动
Who's the source? It's anonymous.
从谁那得到的消息 一位匿名者
Blocked number. I back-channelled word
保密号♥码 我追查了所有
we were interested to anyone that cared to share.
我们以前调查的人
He had lots of enemies.
他有很多敌人
And you brought Toby into all this? Without backup?
那你就带着托比来抓他 也不叫后援
Yeah, well, have you ever tried to shake Toby
那你曾试过在紧急情况下
in an emergency? Look, I gave him the lowdown,
阻止过托比吗 我告诉他了内♥幕♥
and he insisted on coming.
他执意要来
Since when is that his call?
你啥时候开始听他的了
We're a team, Alvin.
我们是搭档 阿尔文
We work together. We know each other's moves.
我们在一起工作 我们了解彼此的行动
He could have escaped without Toby being there.
如果托比不来 他很可能就逃掉了
All right, well, you know the drill.
好吧 你知道该怎么做
I booked you an appointment with the psychologist.
我帮你约了一位心理医生
Yeah, OK, just get the shooting team in as soon as possible, OK?
好吧 尽快让突击队过来
I have too much on the go
按照计划 我还有
to get sidelined by their schedule.
很多事要做
I will tell them it's a priority.
我会告诉他们这是最首要的
Constable Partak, how goes the search?
帕泰克警官 搜寻地怎么样了
We've covered the alley. No sign yet of the dead guy's gun.
我们搜遍了小巷 没找到被击毙者的枪
Uh-huh. Do me a favour: cover it again.
那就再找一遍
Goes without saying, sir.
没问题 长官
I've also got officers checking the roof,
我也派人去搜寻了楼顶上
the fire escape landings, window ledges,
逃生梯上 窗台上
and any other possible crevices it may have landed in
以及所有枪在下落时
on the way down.
可能坠入的地方
I appreciate your thoroughness, Constable.
感谢你搜查地很彻底 警官
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. How'd she do with the psychologist?
她和心理医生进行的怎么样
I don't know yet. Her door's locked,
我还不知道 她把门锁上了
her phone's off, and she's just
手♥机♥关机了 而且
sort of staring at stuff. Right.
她还看着东西发呆 是的
Per procedure. So, when's the shooting team get here?
事前准备 突击队什么时候来
Uh, I don't know, but I hope soon.
我也不知道 但我希望快来了
We don't get Michelle back until they sign off,
在他们说好之前米歇尔是无法归队了
and there's been some new developments.
案件有了新的进展
Oh, yeah? Did you talk to Metro?
是吗 你和都市警♥察♥说过了吗
Yeah, they searched Morganstern's room.
是的 他们搜寻了摩根斯坦的房♥间
There was no sign of any counterfeit plates
没有发现假♥币♥的制版
or any illegal doings whatsoever.
以及任何违法的东西的迹象
You're kidding. Oh, great.
你开玩笑吧
So that means that anonymous tip was crap.
那就说明那个匿名者提供的消息是假的
Yeah. Michelle's gonna want to eat that guy for breakfast.
是啊 米歇尔一定会想把那人吃掉
We've got to find him,
我们的得找到他
serve him up on a platter for her.
把他绑了送给米歇尔
Yeah.
是的
Hey, Oz, what's up?
奥兹 怎么了
Hey, buddy. I got a line on some Raptors tickets for tonight.
伙计 我买♥♥到了今晚猛龙队比赛的门票
I know you're busy, but they're playing the Lakers.
我知道你很忙 但他们要对阵湖人
It'll probably be a bloodbath.
估计是场血洗
Do you want to come with me? Oh, you know what,
你想和我一起去吗 你知道吗
I gotta get back to you on that one, OK?
我等会再打给你 好吗
I'll tell you what, I'll get the tickets anyway,
实话告诉你 反我正能弄来门票
and then if we can't use them,
如果我们没用上
I'll just find a way to get rid of 'em. Sounds good.
我就想办法再转让 听起来不错
Hey. What gives?
怎么了
I ordered a sexy nurse like 20 minutes ago.
我20分钟前叫了一位性感护士
What? Oh.
哇
OK, that was worth the wait.
看来等待是值得的
Hey, um, guess what. What?
你猜怎么着 怎么
I heard that Langley is stepping down
我听说兰利快要
as head of Emergency Services.
退掉急救站主管的职位了
And they're looking internally for a replacement.
而且他们要在内部找人接♥班♥
Really? Are you gonna throw your hat in the ring?
真的 你要去试试吗
Not me! You!
不是我 是你
What? Sandy, I just passed my supervisor's exam.
什么 珊迪 我刚通过主管的考核
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
They're looking for someone
他们在找
who can bring Emergency Services, the paramedics,
参与过紧急服务的护理人员
and the hospital together.
也能胜任医院工作的人
Oz, you're that guy.
奥兹 你就是最佳人选
I mean, I have my feet in both worlds,
这些领域我都有涉足
but I can't do that to Ryder,
可我不能对赖德做出这种事情
after all he's done for me.
何况他帮了我不少忙
He'd kill me.
他会杀了我的
Here's the posting. They're doing interviews today.
这是招聘公告 他们今天面试
We can still get you in.
你可以去试试
That doesn't give me a lot of time to prepare, Sandy.
珊迪 我没那么多时间准备
Ah, you're handsome,
你很帅气
you're charming, you're quick on your feet. You'll be fine.
又很性感 你行事果断 肯定没问题
I am charming. And just think:
我很性感 只要想想
we'd actually get to spend a little more time together.
如果成功 我们就能多一点时间在一起
Hm. And there's a really nice salary bump.
是啊 而且薪水会有大幅度提高
You don't know much I make.
你又不知道我领多少薪水
How do you know?
你怎么知道多多少
You make more than that? Whoa.
你难道比这个多 天哪
Do me a favour? Sure.
帮我个忙好吗 当然
Send Officer Brian over in a sec.
马上派布莱恩警官过来
Let me just finish here. I'll catch up with you.
这里我来处理 我会赶上你的
The lab boys are wrapped up here.
鉴别犯罪检验所的警♥察♥很认真嘛
Anything on your end?
你这边有什么新发现吗
Good news and bad news. Bad news first.
有好消息也有坏消息 先说坏消息
We haven't recovered the gun. And the good news?
我们还没找到那把枪 那好消息呢
We still have some more ground to cover.
还有些事情有待调查
I'm a "Glass half full" kind of guy.
我可是半杯水当半瓶满的乐观主义者
The gun'll turn up.
那把枪迟早会出现的
"Glass half full kind of guy."
"半杯水当半瓶满的乐观主义者"
All right.
算你有才
Well, when it does, be sure to notify me right away.
一旦找到那把枪 立刻通知我
You'll be my first call.
我一定第一个就联♥系♥你
Please tell me you found the gun.
拜托告诉我找到那把枪了
It's a work in progress. Where are we with this tipster?
工作有进展了 线人给了什么情报
Well, I ran Michelle's phone records.
我查了米歇尔的通话记录
Her source called from a payphone.
那人是用公用电♥话♥打的
Those still exist?
还有公用电♥话♥吗
I don't think I've seen one of those in years.
我已经好几年没见过了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表