剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
All right, we're British and we're on vacation.
我们是正在度假的英国老爷
Give me your best Mick Jagger. Take the picture, Toby.
看我摆个摇滚范儿 按快门吧 托比
Yeah! Give it to me. Give it to-- Come on,
快摆造型 快点
just give it to the camera.
对镜头摆造型
Oh, that's good.
太好了
It's good. You look great. You look good.
不错 你很上相 很好看
This is really nice--
真不错
pineapples, seafood salad. Great company.
菠萝 海鲜沙拉 完美组合
Why don't we do this more often?
为什么不能经常这么滋润呢
IIB, EMS, ER,
联调局 救护队 急诊室
probably a few other acronyms I can't remember right now.
可能还有其他部门的缩写我没想到
When did we get so busy? I don't know.
我们从何时开始变得忙碌 不知道
I don't know. One minute I'm riding on the ambulance with Oz,
好像昨天还跟奥兹在救护车上
listening to terrible jokes.
听冷笑话
Next thing you know, I'm chasing bad dudes all over town.
一眨眼就就开始满城追捕坏蛋了
What is that? And my life as a carefree intern
搞不懂 我原本悠闲的实习生活
turned into 18-hour days
变成了一天十八小时
in an overcrowded, under-funded ER.
在拥挤破旧的急诊室里挣扎
These are the days of our lives.
这就是我们的生活
That's bad.
太糟了
Ah. But we have a 1st of July picnic.
但我们吃了七一大餐
Nyeh, even if it gets bumped till December.
嗯 虽然再相聚要等到十二月
I gotta go back to work.
我得去工作了
I know. Me too.
知道 我也一样
You know, what, life is too short, Liv.
人生苦短啊 丽芙
We gotta keep stealing these moments.
我们要珍惜这样的时光
I know. You know that.
我知道 你懂的
You're right.
你说得对
Tell you what. What?
这样吧 怎样
How about we make a date for Christmas dinner?
我们约好圣诞节共进晚餐吧
All right, you're on.
好的 没问题
Good.
好
Have a good one. You too.
祝你好运 你也是
Sir Toby. Bon voyage.
托比爵士 一路平安
See you later.
回头见
Hey, Oz. What's up? Hey. Car accident.
奥兹 什么情况 车祸
Nicked his femoral artery.
股动脉破了
I was able to suppress it and clean it up,
我压住了伤口 进行了消毒
but I couldn't shut down the bleeding.
但是血止不住
OK, Oz, we need to get him into surgery as soon as possible.
好的 奥兹 我们得尽快给他动手术
You gotta help my friend.
你得帮帮我朋友
Excuse me. I was here first.
别插队 我先来的
OK, we'll get to everyone.
我们每个人都会照顾到的
He's real sick. You gotta do something.
他病得很严重 你得想想办法
Uh, can you get a cart?
去推辆轮床来
All right, what is your friend's name? We'll get him checked in.
你朋友叫什么名字 我们得让他住院
Karl Stiles. OK, sir, how long has he felt like this?
卡尔·斯泰尔丝 先生 你感觉不舒服多久了
He was fine this afternoon.
他下午还好好的
Karl, did you eat anything different?
卡尔 你吃什么特别的东西了吗
Have you been anywhere where people are sick?
最近去过有病人的地方吗
They're gonna kill people.
他们会杀人的
Hey, I need assistance! Go, go, go.
快来帮忙 快快快
Sir?
先生
I need you to relax.
请你放松
Get him up on the gurney.
把他放到床上
Ok, all right.
好了
He's going into shock. And I've got no pulse.
他要昏过去了 没有脉搏
We need a defib stat!
拿除颤器来
Help... me.
帮我
Check on the old guy. I got this.
去看那个老头 这边有我
Take over.
接一下
Sandy? Yeah.
珊迪 在
Is he with them? No.
他们是一起的吗 不是
How long has he been here? Uh, five, six hours.
他来了多久 五六个小时
OK, get him a bed, start it on analgesics,
给他找张床 先打点镇痛剂
and, uh, Ribavirin drip.
利巴韦林点滴
OK. Sir, you want to come with me?
先生 请你跟我来
Your name's Gram, right?
你叫格兰姆吧
Call a Code Orange. Olivia, what's going on?
启动橙色预警 奥利维亚 怎么了
Some kind of haemorrhaging fever.
是一种出血热
He's gone.
他死了
Whatever this is, it's viral,
这一定是病毒
and it's been transmitted within a six-hour window.
有六个小时的窗口期
Everyone in this ER could be infected.
急诊室的每个人都可能被感染了
I alerted Public Health
我意识到问题后
as soon as I realized what we might be facing.
第一时间就通知了卫♥生♥部♥
Well, hopefully your quick response
但愿你快速的反应
will have preventeda greater outbreak.
能够避免病毒的扩散
Having said that-- thank you--
我对你表示感谢
I've already received three calls since you contacted us.
你联♥系♥我们后 我接到了三个电♥话♥
Newly infected patients are going to be rerouted
新近被感染的患者将被转移到
to a mobile triage centre we've established.
我们设立的移♥动♥调度中心
What's the status of your patients currently infected?
已经被感染的患者情况如何
Well, one is dead,
死了一个
and two others are in very serious condition.
剩下的两个病危
The older patient must have contracted the virus
年长的病人肯定是在这里候诊的
within the last six hours of being here.
六个小时内被感染的
Yeah, I checked his records. Weakened immune system.
我看了他的记录 免疫功能衰退
Doesn't give us a clear timeline as to the speed of the infection.
没法让我们了解病毒感染的速度
I mean, what about clues from your patients
你的病人身上有线索吗
as to how the virus was transmitted?
病毒如何传播
None that we can find.
没有发现
I mean, the latest patient said he had no contact with them.
最后一个病人说跟他们没有接触
It could be anything, really. It could be...
什么可能都有
as simple as drinking from a water fountain,
可能就是泉水中的细菌
touching a surface the original patients might have touched.
接触过病毒携带者接触的物体
Worst-case scenario, it's an airborne infection.
最坏的情况是 通过空气传播
OK, what's next?
接下来怎么办
We turn triage into an isolation ward for further patients
将调度室变成隔离区以备
that might contract the virus. And what about visitors?
其他病毒接触者发病 探病的人怎么办
Other patients in Emerg?
还有其他病人
We keep them calm.
让他们冷静
I'll inform the staff.
我去通知员工
Well, we've pulled in a quarter of a million
上周我们收回来
in bogus hundreds over the last few weeks.
25万元的百元假♥钞♥
We know the areas they're working;
我们知道他们工作的区域
we just have to get people in the stores
只要让人进入商场
and watching for them to be passed.
监视他们进行交易
We follow our way up the chain to figure out
我们跟着这条线索查下去
who's making these bad boys.
找出这伙人的老大
I know who's making them: Matt Morganstern.
我知道是谁 Matt Morganstern
We just need the proof.
我们需要的是证据
Hold on a sec.
稍等
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
I leave some seafood salad on your files?
我把海鲜沙拉掉在你的档案上了吗
No, we've got trouble.
没有 我们有麻烦了
They've put the ER into lockdown. What?
他们 把急诊室封锁了 什么
Three people have come down with this mysterious fever.
有三个人出现莫名其妙的发烧症状
One of them has died, and two others are failing.
其中一个已经死了 另外两个病危
You're kidding me. Are you OK?
你在该开玩笑吗 你还好吗
Yeah, we're fine for now.
还好 暂时还好
I just wanted you to know in case you feel any symptoms--
我只想告诉你 万一出现任何类似症状
coughing, wheezing, anything,
比如咳嗽 气喘 无论什么
you just, you have to call me.
你必须立刻打我电♥话♥
Hey. Um, are you in charge?
你好 你是主管吗
Ma'am, I'll just be a minute.
女士 我一会儿就好
They won't let us leave, uh,
他们不让我们走
so what's going on? We're having a problem.
是发生什么事了吗 我们有了麻烦
I'll explain everything in a minute.
我待会儿会解释这一切
You know what, it's been a really long night,
今晚在这里实在待得太久了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表