剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
If we're going to give these people any more time,
如果我们想让这些人活的久一点
I need to keep working.
我必须要继续工作
Listen, can you do me a favour
你能帮我个忙
and help Sandy keep people calm out there?
去帮珊迪让那些人冷静下来吗
I can't do anything from in here.
不然我没办法工作
OK, but can you please just take care of yourself?
行 你自己要小心
You're currently the only doctor
你是这里唯一一个不是
that doesn't run the other way when they see me coming.
一看到我就绕道的医生了
I didn't know that was an option.
我不知道能绕道而已
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Really.
真的
So, I've been looking into the first two guys
我一直在调查
that showed up at the hospital, starting with...
最初在医院出现的那两个人
Tyler Ross: no criminal record,
Tyler Ross 没有不良记录
he's worked at the same shipping firm for the last three years.
过去三年 他一直在一家船运公♥司♥工作
His boss says that he's Employee of the Month material.
他的老板说 他可是明星雇员
So was he at work?
那他当时在工作吗
No, it was his day off. And we have to assume
没有 他刚好休假 而且我们认为
that he spent a good chunk of it with his friend... Karl Stiles.
他和朋友卡尔·斯泰尔丝花了一大笔钱
Now, Karl's a whole different story.
Karl是一个完全不同的人
He did a little time for a series of burglaries
他在过去几年在罗斯戴尔
in swank homes in Rosedale a few years back.
做过一系列入室盗窃案
So, what are you thinking?
那么 你怎么想
Karl, he's still robbing houses, goes into one,
Karl 他去某家盗窃的时候
contracts a virus, maybe gives it to Tyler?
感染了病毒 还传染给了Tyler吗
Patient zero could still be there.
第一个感染者可能还在那里
Whatever is on Karl's hard drive
Karl的硬盘上的东西
might give us the answers as to what he was doing.
应该能告诉我们他在做什么
Well, he really, really didn't want anyone seeing
他不想任何人看到
what's on this thing.
他硬盘上的东西
I mean, it is iced up with full-on military-grade encryption.
他给硬盘上了军事级别的加密
You have a whole hour to crack it, Dev.
戴夫 你有一个小时去破解它
I have faith in you.
我相信你
No pressure.
没问题
Listen, I-I can't be sick.
我不可能被感染
I didn't touch anything. I didn't even talk to them.
我什么都没碰 也没有和他们说话
Lie back.
躺下
Whatever this is travels through the air,
这个病毒通过空气传染
and I'm sorry, you are displaying signs of infection.
很抱歉 你有被感染的症状
What does that mean?
什么意思
That I'm gonna die?
我会死吗
We don't know what this is.
我们也不知道
But we are going to take very good care of you.
但是我们会尽力为你治疗
You gotta get my daughter out of here.
你得让我的女儿离开这里
She might be infected too.
她可能也会被感染
The next few hours will tell.
再过几个小时就知道了
Listen, she broke her arm, OK?
她只是弄伤了胳膊而已
She shouldn't have to die from that.
她不应该因此而死
Listen, we're looking for an antiviral,
我们正在寻找抗病毒的药物
and we're hoping to get it by the morning.
我们希望可以在天亮之前找到
What if you don't? I mean, what if my daughter were to get sick?
如果找不到呢 如果我女儿被感染呢
You need to take good care of yourself right now and rest.
你现在需要保重自己 好好休息
We're doing everything that we can.
我们在尽全力工作
Doctor, I'm holding that.
医生 交给我吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Good.
那就好
Can I interest you in a snack, m'lady?
小妹妹 要吃点零食吗
How's my mom doing?
我妈妈怎么样了
Oh, she's good. She's good. She's, uh,
她没事 她...
she's fine. They're just making sure she stays comfortable in there.
她没事 他们只是让她在里面更舒服些
Is she gonna die like the other people?
她会像其他人那样死吗
Whoa, whoa, hey, listen, don't even think about that, OK?
听着 不要往那方面想 好吗
The doctors and the nurses here are the best in the business.
这里的医生和护士都是最好的
She's gonna be just fine.
她一定会没事的
You're just saying that. You don't believe it.
你只是说说而已 你自己都不信
You see my face right now? Do you see my believing face?
看着我的脸 看到我坚信的表情了吗
This is my believing face. You ready?
这是我坚信的表情 准备好了吗
See the belief? Do you see all the belief there?
看到坚信了吗 我的脸上写满了坚信
All right? Here, come on.
没事了吧 等一下
Almonds, crackers with some sort of cheese in them.
杏仁 不同夹心的饼干
What do you like?
你喜欢哪种
Yeah, right to the cookie?
好的 曲奇饼干吗
I should have known.
我早该知道
All right, can you keep on these,
你能拿好这些吗
make sure that there's no cookie monsters running around? OK?
保证没有饼干怪兽到处乱跑 好吗
All right.
好的
Hey, how you holding up?
还能坚持吗
Oh, still on the right side of the barrier. You?
还没出现症状 你呢
Well, it's not exactly how I thought
我的确没想到
I'd be spending my evening, but, uh--
这一晚会这么过 不过
Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with that.
我想看看你打算怎么过
I bet you wish you stayed in Africa.
我猜你一定后悔离开非洲
There's diseases everywhere.
那里到处都是疫情
If I'm gonna get sick, I'm glad I'm with you.
如果我必须得病 我更愿意和你一起
Thanks. I think.
多谢 我想我该谢谢你
I've got an open communication
我们和公共卫♥生♥部♥
with Public Health and the CDC in Atlanta.
还有亚特兰大疾病防治中心联♥系♥上了
They're routing bulletins from all over the world.
他们向全球发布了公告
There are no other reports of this infection outside of this city.
本市之外没有类似报道
OK, so Karl and Tyler and the others
这么说卡尔和泰勒以及其他人
either contracted this from patient zero...
要么被病源感染了
Or maybe one of them IS patient zero.
或者其中之一就是病源
Yeah. We need another way into these guys.
没错 咱们的换个方式研究他们
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
You need to read Tyler. Yeah.
你得读读泰勒 没错
Well, hopefully his mind is still sharp enough
希望他脑子还清醒
to remember where he's been.
能记起他去过哪里
Sorry. I've got to take this. OK.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥ 好
You're going in there? Yeah.
你要进去吗 对
You've got to find out about my husband. He's inside.
你得找到我丈夫 他在里面
He called and said he came down here for stitches,
他给我打电♥话♥说来这里缝针
then he never came home.
就再也没回过家
They said people are sick in there, that they can't leave.
有人说这里的人都染病了 不许离开
If your husband's in there, he's going to be OK.
如果您丈夫在里面 他不会有事的
They're taking care of it.
我们正在解决问题
Yeah, that's why you're dressed like that.
对 所以你才穿成这样
My friends are in there. They're doing what they can.
我朋友在里面 他们在竭尽全力
It's gonna be OK.
不会有事的
I almost wore the exact same thing to work today.
今天我去上班时穿的几乎和你一样
That would have been awkward.
太尴尬了
How's it going? Ah, not great, actually.
怎么样了 不怎么样
Um, Liv, uh...
丽芙她
I've been telling her to take it easy,
我一直告诉她慢慢来
but she's not really listening to me, so...
但她听不进去
All right, um, I need to see Tyler.
明白 我得见见泰勒
Where is he? Iso. Just right through there.
他在哪儿 隔离病房♥ 就在那边
Thank you.
谢了
Liv? You were supposed to call me if anything changed.
丽芙 有什么事情你都应该给我打电♥话♥的
I'm fine.
我没事
Any luck finding out where they caught it?
查出病源了吗
We think Karl was hiding something.
我们觉得卡尔l藏了什么
I don't know if Tyler was involved,
不知道泰勒r有没有参与
but he might know something.
但他可能会知道一些
Go easy on him.
别难为他
Ok.
好
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler, can you hear me? Help... me.
Tyler 能听到我吗 救...我
I'm gonna help you.
我会救你的
I just need to know what you did this afternoon.
我得知道今天下午你干什么了
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表