剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Did you use coffee and water?
你真的是用咖啡豆和水烧出来的吗
Hey, what's up?
有什么新消息
Hey, Oz. Can you ask Tommy
奥兹 你能不能问一下汤米
if he knows a guy named Jake Salisbury?
他认不认识一个叫杰克·索尔兹伯里的人
The name Jake Salisbury mean anything to you?
杰克·索尔兹伯里这个名字有印象吗
No. Why, should it? What's going on?
没有 他应该有吗 到底怎么了
Don't worry about it, man.
别操心了 兄弟
Hang in there. He doesn't know the guy.
待在那儿 他不认识这个人
...all he wants is a big right to the jab.
他要狠狠地打一个右刺拳
Once he comes in--look at that.
一旦他近身了 看那个
Great movement, but he's got...
好拳 但他也被...
Xander Barking.
山德·巴金
Long time, no see.
好久不见
It's OK, Grant.
没事 格兰特
She's an old friend.
她是一位老朋友
Isn't that right, Sergeant McCluskey?
是不是啊 麦克劳斯基警官
I see you've been upgrading.
看来你越混越开了
It's been a good couple years.
过了这么多年了
How's Mr. Klein?
克莱因先生还好吗
Please tell me he's making another run at me,
拜托告诉我他又在想法子搞垮我
'cause my lawyers haven't had anybody
我的律师已经闲了很久了
to chew up for a while.
需要磨磨牙
Look, we've got a few questions to ask you.
我们有几个问题想问你
Look, it talks!
它会说话耶
Do you have a bookie on your crew named Jake Salisbury?
你手下有没有一个赌马的人叫杰克·索尔兹伯里
I may have an employee by that name.
我似乎有一个员工叫那个名字
I don't know. I'd have to check.
我不清楚 得去查查
Why? What's he done?
为什么问这个 他怎么了
He was killed last night.
他昨晚被杀了
You know anything about that?
你了解这个情况吗
It's got nothing to do with me.
这和我无关
What the hell is this? Some kind of setup?
这到底是在干嘛 想要陷害我吗
Do you have a guy named Dom on your payroll?
你的手下有没有一个叫多姆的人
If you mean Dom Westing,
如果你说的是多姆·威斯汀的话
your information is a couple years old.
你的消息是好几年前的了
I haven't seen him in ages.
我有很多年没见过他了
Not since I paid him to get the hell out of town.
我让他拿钱滚蛋后就再没见过
Testimony would have sunk me.
他的证词会搞垮我的
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间
Wait, that's it?
等等 就这么完了
Always a pleasure, Sergeant.
随时愿意效劳 警官
He was surprised about Jake's murder.
他对杰克的被害很惊讶
He paid Westing to get out of town
他付钱给威斯汀让他离开本市
to keep him off the stand.
以此保住自己的地位
Hey. How'd it go with Barking?
巴金那边怎么样了
I need you to find me a current address for Dom Westing.
我需要你查出多姆·威斯汀目前的住址
He may recently be back in town,
他最近可能回城里来了
so check hotels or rooms by the month.
查一下这几个月的旅馆或出租♥房♥♥
Will do.
我这就查
In the meantime, I tracked down someone
不过之前我查到了一个人
you'll want to talk to.
你肯定想和他谈谈
A rounder who knows Jake.
一个惯犯 他认识杰克
One of Barking's guys?
是巴金的手下之一吗
No, a rival under-bookie.
不 是他的对头
He probably just smells the opportunity
他似乎嗅到了机会
to take down the head of the competition.
可以搞垮竞争对手的主事人
Is he in interrogation?
他在审讯室里吗
No. He'll only talk to you on his turf.
不 他只愿意在自己的地盘上和你谈
Reggie Danks? Damn. You're a cop?
雷吉·丹克斯 哇噢 你是警♥察♥吗
Sergeant McCluskey. I appreciate your cooperation.
我是麦克劳斯基警官 感谢你的合作
Yeah. Well, I was promised immunity.
没错 你们答应给我豁免权了
We'll honour those terms.
我们言出必行
All right. I'm thinking I can get
好吧 我还想
some previous charges dropped too.
把以前的几项罪名都勾销掉
You know, as a show of good faith?
展示一下你们的诚意
Aha! Look, don't push your luck here.
我不会让你得寸进尺的
What can you tell me about Jake Salisbury?
关于杰克·索尔兹伯里你能告诉我点什么
I know he was a young up-and-comer.
我知道他年轻有为
A real Turk. Guy came out of nowhere.
不好惹 不知道从哪儿蹦出来
I made a play for him, but Barking has the deeper pockets.
我曾经招募过他 但巴金开价更高
He's that good? For a time.
他有那么好 当时是的
What happened?
后来呢
Way I hear it,
我听说
Boy Wonder started having a string of bad nights recently.
奇迹男孩最近过得很糟糕
How bad?
有多糟糕
Well, three or four big payouts over the course of a few weeks.
几个礼拜内赔了三四笔大生意
You hear the numbers involved,
你要是听到那钱的数目
and suddenly it's not surprising he turns up dead.
你就不会对他的死感到惊讶了
So maybe his luck ran out.
也许他的运气倒头了
Ah, that's one possibility.
那只是一种可能
You have another?
你知道其他的可能吗
My theory, he was running a grift--
我的推理是 他在搞诈骗
he had a partner on the outside
他有一个在盘外的搭档
who would place bets with him,
和他一起下注
then Jake would fix the book once the scores came in,
分数出来杰克就改赌注
make sure his boy won.
确保他兄弟赢
Then they'd split the profits.
然后他们再分掉利润
Is this a common practice among bookies?
这是赌马者们惯用的手法吗
Not the ones who want to live long, healthy lives.
不适合那些想平安度日的人
So, he's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
That means Jake has a partner.
那就意味着杰克有个同伙
Anything else? Well, yeah.
还有其他发现吗 有的
He thinks you're really, very, super-smoking hot
他觉得你作为一个警♥察♥
for a cop, and he would love to take you for a ride.
真是性感热辣到爆 并且他很愿意带你去兜风
OK, no, no, no.
好了好了
You don't want to hear the rest of this?
你不想听后续了吗
No, thank you. Really.
不了 谢谢
I saw it. It was quite vivid, actually.
我亲眼看到的 特别生动
Dev, did you find an address for Westing?
戴夫 你找到威斯汀的住址了吗
I did. It's a short-term apartment rental on Adelaide.
找到了 是个在阿德莱德的短期公♥寓♥
The owner said he paid up for a month,
房♥东说他付了一个月的租金
but it's up at the end of the week.
但这周末就到期了
Well, he's planning on leaving town again.
他计划着再次离开
It's possible
很有可能
Why would he come back at all?
他到底是为什么回来
Well, Reggie said Jake had a silent partner.
雷吉说杰克有个匿名合伙人
Maybe Dom Westing came into town
也许多姆·威斯汀回来的日子够久了
long enough to run a grift with Jake,
足够和杰克完成一次诈骗
then he splits with the profits.
然后再分赃
Yeah, the timeline matches.
时间上很吻合
So, the murder wasn't a hit
所以谋杀事件
put out by Barking, but instead,
不是巴金做的
what, a disagreement between partners?
相反是合伙人之间有了矛盾
Or it could have been a premeditated double-cross.
或者是有预谋的出♥卖♥♥♥
That's a credible theory.
这想法靠谱
Agreed. Let me see if there's a connection
同意 让我来找找杰克和多姆之间
between Jake and Dom.
是否有什么关联
Well, in the meantime,
与此同时
let's bring him in for questioning.
我们把他找来问话吧
Can't hide from me, you little prick.
小子 你是逃不出我的手心的
I thought we weren't meeting till later.
不是还没到约定时间吗
Got tired of sitting around waiting.
等烦了
Oh, come on, Rand. What is this?
得了吧 兰德 这怎么回事
I told you I'd take care of it.
我告诉你了我会善后的
Heh! Heh! Heh! You've really done a bang-up job so far.
目前为止你就没干什么好事
You got the cash, or did you screw that up too?
拿到钱了吗 还是又搞砸了
I got what he had.
我拿到了他身上所有的钱
What does that mean? He tried to undercut us.
什么意思 他想自己吞一半
Only came up with half the cash.
只带了一半钱来
Deserved what he got.
活该吃枪子儿
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表