剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Letting that kid get away was sloppy.
让那个目击者跑掉你太草率了
I'll take care of him!
我会处理他的
I got an idea who he's with.
我已经知道他和谁在一起了
Some paramedic.
一个护理人员
You made a mess here, Dom.
多姆 你把事情搞的一团糟
Now I gotta clean it up.
现在由我来清理残局
Why don't the bad guys ever live on the ground floor?
为什么坏蛋们不住在一层啊
Call it in.
叫救护车
Stop! Police!
警♥察♥ 别动
So, the shooter man gets shot.
所以那个杀人犯被杀掉了
Some kind of vicious criminal cycle.
恶性犯罪的循环
The killer left cash and ID,
杀手留下了钱和身份证
but nothing else to tell us what he was into.
但是没有其它线索表明他的目的
Well, maybe we'll get something with fingerprints.
也许我们能从指纹上得到线索
I doubt it. Looks like the killer was a pro.
我很怀疑 杀手很看上去是个行家
Yeah, I don't think it was Barking.
我不认为是巴金
As far as he's concerned, Westing is out of town.
至少他现在认为 威斯汀出城了
So maybe we tipped him off.
也许我们可以透漏给他
Now we just need to prove
现在我们只需要证明
how Jake and Westing were connected.
杰克和威斯汀有怎样的关系
And then we need to figure out why they both had to die.
然后我们需要查清为什么他们都必须死
You think whoever shot Westing knows about Tommy?
你认为杀死威斯汀的人知道汤米的存在吗
We should call Oz.
我们应该通知奥兹
Here we go. Some real coffee.
给你 正宗的咖啡
Should be infinitely more potable for you, sir.
应该非常适合您饮用 先生
Oh, why, thank you, James. James? What is that from?
太感谢了 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 这又出自何处
Yeah, remember you used to double me on that old BMX?
记得咱们拍档参加自行车越野赛吗
I used to say, "Oh, to the bus station, James".
我曾说 "詹姆斯 汽车站见"
Yeah, how could I forget?
没错 我怎么能忘
We used to spend days down at that place, man,
那可是我们经常消磨时间的地方
playing the videogames, stealing wine gums.
玩电子游戏 偷酒胶糖
Do you remember, we used to look up,
你还记得吗 我们经常仰望
we used to look up at the destination board
仰望那些目的地指示牌
and just dream that
并且梦想着
if we could only get on one of these buses
我们可以乘坐其中一辆
we'd find some amazing adventure.
并且有一段神奇的冒险
I don't think
我不认为
I want the kind of adventure you find on a bus.
我想要那种公车冒险
Sometimes I think I should have got on one of those buses.
有时我想我应该随便上一辆
All I ever found was grief for
我带给身边人的全是不幸
everybody around me-- for my family, for you.
无论是我的家人还是你
You know, I always appreciated
你知道我总是很感激
that even after we weren't allowed to hang out,
虽然我们不允许一起出去玩
you still kept in touch.
你还是一直联♥系♥我
Poor judgement was always one of my strong suits.
没有判断力是我的特长之一
No, that was decent of you.
不 你是个好人
You're a decent guy. I'm glad that you--you know,
你是个正派的人 我高兴的是
you finished school, you got a good job,
你完成了学业 有了工作
a girlfriend, some money, you're out there saving lives.
女友 一些存款并且工作是救死扶伤
You did good, man. I'm proud of you.
你做的非常好 我为你感到骄傲
Hey, you think they still got that
你觉得那里会不会还有
Alien Nightmare game down there?
外星人噩梦这种游戏
Man, the quarters we wasted on that thing,
我们在那游戏上浪费的钱啊
we could have all gone to dental school.
都够上牙科学院了
No, I was down there a couple of days ago.
不 几天前我还去过那呢
All the games are cleared out. It's all fixed up.
所有游戏都清走了 都没有了
There's a little cafe in there now.
那儿现在有家小咖啡馆
Still the buses, though.
不过还有公交车
Hey, Toby. Talk to me.
喂 托比 说吧
Hey, Oz. We found the shooter.
喂 奥兹 我们发现了枪击犯
You found him? So it's over?
你找到了 那一切都结束了吗
Maybe not. Uh, he was dead.
也许不是 他死了
But that's... enough to get Tommy off the hook, isn't it?
但这足以让汤米摆脱困境 不是吗
The shooter was the only one that Tommy saw.
汤米就看到那个枪击犯而已
All right, look, we don't know
就算这样 我们不知道
who else he told about Tommy.
他还把汤米的事告诉了谁
You gotta keep him under wraps
你得看着他
until we've figured out who ordered this hit.
直到我们查出是谁下令杀人
Ok. Will do.
会的
What, they got him?
什么 他们抓到他了
Somebody did. He's dead.
是别人 他死了
You gotta stick around here a little while longer.
你得在这再呆一会儿
Well, there's worse places to stick around.
待在这里也挺好
Tommy, the night of the shooting,
汤米 那晚的枪击
are you sure there's nothing else you saw?
你确定没看到别的什么了吗
Oz, how many times do I gotta tell you?
奥兹 我要跟你说多少次
I saw one dude shoot another dude,
我看到一个家伙朝另一个开了枪
and this dude ran as fast as my legs could carry me.
这家伙跑得飞快
Is there something you're not believing here?
你有什么不相信的吗
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
This is just moving outside of my area of expertise.
只是这情况不在我专业领域之内
I'm thinking maybe there's something we missed.
我在想可能我们遗漏了什么
You know what? I'm starving.
你知道吗 我饿了
How about we get some Chinese food?
叫点中餐怎么样
How about there are dangerous men out there trying to kill you?
外面还有危险分子想方设法要杀你呢
Yeah, you don't need to remind me.
我知道 不用你提醒我
Can I help you? I sure hope you can.
有什么能帮你的吗 希望你能帮我
My brother was taken in for a heart attack the other day.
我兄弟不久前因心脏病发被送进来
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
And he said that the medic who took him saved his life.
他跟我说送他来的医生救了他
He's, uh, medium-tall, dark hair.
他 中等个子 黑头发
Oh, Osman Bey, yeah.
是奥斯曼·贝伊
Well, my brother wanted me to give him this as a thank you.
我兄弟想让我把这给他当做谢礼
Sorry, we can't accept gifts,
抱歉 我们不接受礼物
and Oz is off today, so, uh...
而且奥兹今天休息
I'm sorry, what was your brother's name again?
抱歉再问一下 你兄弟叫什么来着
Oh, yeah. It's, uh, Tony.
他叫托尼
I really wanted to say thank you personally myself as well,
我真心想亲自谢谢他
so... maybe I'll just come back another time, ok? Thank you.
那我还是下次再来 谢谢
Ok, so, I've been looking deeper into
我一直都在深入调查
the connection between Jake and Don Westing.
杰克跟唐·威斯汀之间的关系
And everything just keeps coming right back to Xander Barking.
但所有的一切都指向山德·巴金
Yeah, but Barking thought that he had paid Westing
是啊 但巴金认为他给钱让威斯汀
to get out of town. Those two weren't tight.
离开镇上了 这两人的关系就淡了
Well, maybe Westing found out
也许是威斯汀发现了
what Jake was doing and tried to get back into Barking's camp.
杰克的行径 想回到巴金的阵营
But if Westing had just done a favour for Barking,
但要是威斯汀帮过巴金
why would he kill him? That makes no sense.
为什么要杀他呢 这说不通啊
I don't know how to put this politely,
我不知道怎么说的好听点
but you know what doesn't make sense?
但你知道什么说不通吗
We're investigating a double murder
我们在调查一起双重谋杀案
where our only lead is a witness
我们的唯一线索是一个
that doesn't want to talk to us.
不肯和我们谈的目击证人
We bring him in, we're going to lose him.
要是强行抓他来问话 他肯定不说的
He's not going to make an official statement.
他是不会做官方声明的
Well, the guy's got a history as a drug addict.
那家伙可是有瘾君子前科
I'm not sure how much his testimony's even worth.
我不确定他的证词能有多大用
I read him. He's clean now.
我读过他 他目前是清白的
He saw the murder. He's a witness.
他看到了凶手 是目击证人
Maybe there's something he's not telling us.
也许他还有些没告诉我们
Look, Barking didn't know anything
巴金对于杰克被害
about Jake's murder, but he did know about Westing.
毫不知情 但他知晓威斯汀
Maybe we can get him on Westing's murder.
也许我们就威斯汀的谋杀案继续调查他
If we get nothing,
要是我们一无所获
I'll do my best to bring Tommy in.
我会尽力让汤姆来作证
Ok. Got a deal.
好的 一言为定
You people keep coming back here, you're going to have
你们来这好几回了
to decide whether to order cocktails or deliver warrants.
是决定点鸡尾酒还是递送逮捕令的呢
I thought you might like to know
你可能想知道
Don Westing was murdered this afternoon.
唐·威斯汀于今天下午被杀了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表