剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Wait, I got a read off Charles.
等会儿 我读到查尔斯的回忆
He said, "I should lock you up and throw away the key."
他说"我应该把你锁起来之后丢掉钥匙"
Maybe that was after the sexual assaults in Vancouver.
也许那是在温哥华性侵之后的事
He brought him home.
他把他带回家了
Harrow's residence.
哈罗住♥宅♥
This is Sergeant McCluskey.
我是麦克劳斯基警官
I need to speak to Charles Harrow.
请找查尔斯·哈罗
Mr. Harrow isn't here. He's up at the cottage.
哈罗先生不在这 他去度假屋了
I just told your colleague the same thing.
我刚刚也这么告诉你同事了
My colleague?
我的同事
Special Consultant Logan, he just called here a minute ago.
特别顾问洛根 他刚打过电♥话♥
Ok. What's the number at the cottage?
度假屋的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
There's no phone service, not even cellular.
那边没有装电♥话♥ 连手♥机♥都没有
Well, then I need the address.
那你把地址给我
Thank you. Dev Yeah, I got it.
谢谢了 戴夫 我知道怎么做
Toby, come on.
托比 咱们走
I'll send backup your way.
我会派后援队的
Just once, can you bring me something that doesn't come
你能别老从外卖♥♥窗口买♥♥吃的吗
from a drive-thru window?
就那么一次都好
Be grateful for what you get.
还有吃的给你就该偷笑了
Is this the right road?
是这条路吗
I don't know, it's not on the GPS. But I think it is.
不知道 导航里没有 但应该没错
I don't get this guy.
我无法理解这个人
I mean, I get protecting your son,
我能理解保护儿子的心理
but the kid's a monster.
但那孩子是个恶魔
Maybe it's love or guilt.
或许是爱又或许是内疚
Whatever it is, he's just as guilty as his son,
无论怎样 让他的儿子再次伤害女性
allowing him to hurt women again.
他跟他儿子一样罪大恶极
Let's just hope he's still alive.
希望他至少还或者吧
Oh, don't run out now...
别想跑了
especially when I went to so much trouble to find you.
尤其是我花了那么多心思才找到你
We have some unfinished business, Gregory,
我们还有些恩怨未了 格里高利
that I am very anxious to put to rest.
我可是很想快点把它解决了
Here.
绑上这个
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
Gregory has mild epilepsy.
格里高利有轻微的癫痫症
You picked up a prescription for Dilantin.
你去买♥♥了一份苯妥英的药
How the hell did you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么连这个都知道
First rule of war: know your enemy.
战争第一准则 了解你的敌人
And I know all about what you've done.
而我了解你所做的一切
On your knees.
跪下
And you...
至于你
sending the wayward son to Vancouver...
把任性的儿子送到温哥华
with a new name...
给了他新身份
and a hope, hm, that this time,
希望这回
he'd stay out of trouble.
他可别再闯祸
But you just couldn't help yourself, could you, Gregory?
但你就是心痒痒 是吗 格里高利
I didn't do anything to that girl.
我没碰过那个女孩儿
That's just what you said at the trial about Andrea.
法庭上你也说没碰过她 安德里亚
My daughter.
是我的女儿
Like you're father of the year or something.
你以为你是最佳父亲吗
Gregory, shut up!
格里高利 闭嘴
What difference does it make, Dad?
有什么用啊 老爸
He's going to kill me.
他不会放过我的
I know what he did to your daughter...
我知道他伤害了你女儿
I'm sorry, but it can't be changed now. Please...
对不起 但是木已成舟 求你
I'm begging you father to father.
我也以父亲的身份求你
Please don't kill my boy.
求你放过我儿子
Dev, where's our backup?
德夫 增援到了吗
They said they would be there within 10 minutes.
他们说还有10分钟到
Well, we don't have time, we're going in.
没时间了 我们先进去了
You know, in all my crimes...
我以前犯下那么多案子
I have never spilled blood and I don't wish to,
从不见血 我也不希望见血
but tonight justice is the master.
不过今晚 正义才是主宰
And I will be its servant.
我会服从正义的安排
Welcome, Michelle!
米歇尔 欢迎
Now we can begin.
现在可以开始了
Drop the gun, Gregory.
放下枪 格里高利
Don't listen to her, Gregory,
别听她的 格里高利
she's the one who put you in prison.
就是她害你坐牢的
Think about what you're doing.
别这么冲动
You back off! Don't do this, son.
你走开 不要啊 儿子
Just shut up!
闭嘴
Put the gun down, and we can talk about this.
放下枪 一切都有的商量
There's nothing to talk about, Gregory.
格里高利 没什么好商量的
The power is in your hands.
一切尽在你手中
Are you a man or not?
是男人吗你
He's done something.
他做了手脚
Don't do it, Greg!
不要开枪 格雷格
Gregory, no!
格里高利 不要
What happened? Is he OK?
怎么了 他怎么样
The gun backfired.
枪走火了
Quickly.
快
He's gone.
他死了
No! No!
不
I'm sorry, Charles.
抱歉 查尔斯
I know your pain.
你的痛 我明白
So?
怎么样
Turns out the dose from the epi-pen wasn't strong enough.
看来肾上腺素笔的剂量不够
So your emergency ICI saved his life.
看来你的紧急心肌注射救了他
I didn't say that.
我没说过
Your idea could have worked, too.
你的做法应该也能救他的
I just had to make the call.
可是我必须要做个决定
Yeah, it was a good one.
你做的没错
The type of call
我想如果
I'd like to think I used to make back in the day.
换做以前的我 我也会这么做
You know, I was thinking about that.
我刚才在想
I know you said you missed being on the road, right?
你说怀念在外巡逻的感觉
I miss it once in a while,
隔一段时间就会这样
but I love my job and I'm damn good at it.
但我爱我的工作 而且做得很好
You see, I think I'm good at this job,
我觉得我擅长现在的工作
and I should stick to it.
我应该就这么做下去
Maybe this supervisor thing is not for me.
也许主管这活儿不适合我
Are you kidding me?
你说笑呢
The way you took control,
你掌控大局
the way you put me in my place?
给我安排工作
That is supervisor behaviour.
可不就是主管的样子
Are you sure?
真的吗
You seemed pretty mad when I did that.
可当时你好像很生气
Wait...
等等
Look, being a supervisor's not a job description.
主管并不是个空头衔
It's an attitude, and you got it.
是一种态度 你有的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Got that... street smart kind of swag?
我有...领导的范儿吗
Right? That's a thing. People say that, right?
是这个吧 有这么种说法吧
Swag? Yeah, you shouldn't say that.
范儿 最好别这么说
Do you know a place where I can find the best
你说哪儿能找到最好的
breakfast burrito in the city 'cause I am starving.
鸡肉卷当早饭 我快饿死了
Look, I know this place
我知道一家
where they make their own spicy salsa...
他们家的墨西哥辣酱
burn your face right off.
辣得你喷火
Oof! Lead the way, sir.
带路吧 长官
Alright.
走
So he got what he wanted,
他如愿以偿了
Gregory Harrow is dead.
格里高利·哈罗死了
And he didn't even pull the trigger.
而他根本没有开枪
He got Gregory to do it for him. -
他让格里高利替他开了一枪
He looks pretty happy for a guy going back to prison.
就要坐牢了 他看起来倒还挺开心的
Maybe, he's planning his next escape.
也许 他正在计划下一次越狱
It's almost like you read my mind.
你怎么好像能读懂我心思似的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表