剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
What is it?
是什么呢
This is about Gregory Harrow, isn't it?
是为了格雷戈里·哈罗 对吧
You know, I find it very, very interesting, Mr. Logan,
洛根先生 我觉得你能成为
that you've been made a full-time
麦克劳斯基警官小组里的
special consultant in Sergeant McCluskey's unit.
全职特别顾问这个事很有意思
It's not that unusual.
没什么奇怪的
The IIB employs specialists
联调局只雇佣有独特
with unique investigative expertise.
调查技能的专家
And no offence, but you're a paramedic.
无意冒犯 你只是个护理人员
You're an expert in intubation, not investigation.
插管你是专家 查案可不是
So...
所以
what does she see in you?
她看上你哪点
What is it that merits her special attention?
是什么吸引了她的注意
I don't think you're here to talk about my resume.
我想你不是来讨论我的简历的
Why did you harass the Harrow family lawyer?
你为什么骚扰哈罗的家庭律师
She had information I required.
她有我所需要的信息
What information? Don't play games.
什么信息 别来这套
You know she said she had nothing to do with Gregory Harrow's release.
你明知道她说了格雷戈里·哈罗被释放与她无关
So, what does this have to do with us?
这和我们有什么关系
By now, sergeant McCluskey has looked at Harrow's record.
麦克劳斯基已经看了哈罗的档案
I need to know what happened to him between the time of his release
我要知道他被释放到死亡期间
and the time of his death.
发生了什么
You don't expect me to tell you.
不会指望我告诉你吧
Oh, now here's where it gets interesting.
有意思
One of two things just happened.
只有两种可能
Either you know the answer I'm looking for
要么你知道我要找的答案
and you're keeping it from me...
而你不告诉我
or you know nothing
要么你一无所知
and you're trying to bluff me into revealing my hand.
只是虚张声势 骗我亮出底牌
So which is it, Mr. Logan?
是哪种呢 洛根先生
You're bluffing.
虚张声势
You don't know.
你不知道
I imagine the files were adjusted.
我想档案被改过了吧
What are you planning on doing?
你想干什么
I can't do all of your work for you.
我总不能把你的活都干了吧
I'm sure McCluskey is already working things out.
麦克劳斯基应该已经查到了
Nipping at my heels.
她总是紧追不舍啊
The sins of the son are sometimes paid by the father
有时候 子债须由父来偿
Good day, Mr. Logan.
祝你愉快 洛根先生
Klein, what's the status on Magnus Elphrenson?
克莱因 马格努斯·埃芬森是什么情况
It's nice of you to take an interest.
承你关心
We have some promising leads.
有一些有价值的线索
Word upstairs is you've been sniffing around the wrong trees.
据上头说 你找错了方向
That sounds unhealthy.
这可不太好
What's really going on?
到底怎么回事
Someone in your unit was flagged doing a hard search
你手下的某人正在卖♥♥力查找
on the Gregory Harrow file.
格雷戈里·哈罗的文件
Flagged by whom?
打着谁的旗号♥
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is that I got a call. Feathers were ruffled.
我只是接到了个电♥话♥ 事情有了点波折
Well, give me a chance to smooth them out.
给我个机会来解决
Who do I speak to? You needn't worry about that.
我该向谁报告 你不用太过上心
All you need to worry about is finding Magnus.
你只要集中精力寻找马格努斯就好
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Of course, it would be infinitely easier
当然 如果能够拿到我们想要的信息
if we had the information we needed.
那将会非常简单
We need that file.
我们需要那份文件
Come on, Jeremy, we've been in the trenches together.
拜托杰里米 我们可一直在同一战线上
No one needs to know where it came from.
没人关心文件的来路
He sent you a text to come pick me up?
他发了短♥信♥给你让你过来吗
From your cell. He left it outside.
是通过你手♥机♥而且把它留在了门外
Oh, that was nice.
这还不错
I just don't understand why he would come here.
我只是不明白为什么他会来这
Why come after you?
来找你
He came here trying to pry information from me.
他想从我这里打探点消息
He said he wasn't ready for you.
他说他还没有准备好见你
I think he's afraid.
我觉得他有点胆怯
Magnus isn't scared of anything.
马格努斯从不惧怕任何事
Did you manage to get anything from him?
你从他那里得到什么了吗
Yeah, I think he has a serious beef with Harrow senior.
是的 我想他跟那位老哈罗积怨已久
Or he just wants us to think that.
也许他只是希望我们那样想
No, I got it from a read. He doesn't know I know.
不 是我从他脑海中读到的 他并不知道
Well, however Harrow fits into this, we have to make sure
既然哈罗搅进来 我们必须确定
we're making the rules of this game, not Magnus.
主动权在我们手上而不是马格努斯
What are we dealing with here?
我们要怎么处理
He was seizing when we arrived.
我们到达时他就开始抽搐了
Administered 10mg of diazepam.
注射十毫克镇静剂
Put him on a phenytoin drip.
再输苯妥英
He's stable.
他现在状态稳定
His heart rate is slightly elevated;
心率上升了一点
There's a tremor in his left hand
在癫痫停止后
even after the seizure passed.
他的左手还有点轻微颤抖
I'm thinking
我想
I was thinking it was brought on by alcohol withdrawal.
我认为那是戒酒引起的
What he said. Makes sense.
他的回答如何 很合理
I'll run some blood tests to confirm.
我会再做个血液测试来确定一下
You're really enjoying this, aren't you, sir?
您真的是乐在其中啊 长官
Yeah. You know what? Let's take lunch on the road,
没错 你看我们在路上解决午餐如何
you know, see if we can get in another call.
或许我们还能再接到一个急救电♥话♥
Hey Oz. Oh, Spike! Look at this guy!
你好 奥兹 你好 斯派克 好久不见
How are you, man?
你最近怎么样
Good for you got the big stun gun in there.
恭喜你配了把电枪
Yeah. Don't touch the tazer.
谢谢 不可以随便碰
What's going on with this?
你的胳膊怎么了
I got shrapnel from a door charge, you know.
被破门火♥药♥的弹片划伤了
Just got a couple of stitches. No biggie.
没什么大碍 就是缝了几针
Not like that time at the junction, remember that?
不像上次在铁路枢纽站 还记得吗
The guy with all that C4? All of it goes off at once.
一个拿着好多塑胶炸♥药♥的人 一下全部引爆
Takes out half a building.
毁掉了半栋建筑
It was a terrifying day.
那真是恐怖的一天
This guy, he kept his cool the whole time.
这家伙一直保持冷静
No, I'm serious, man. You're one of those guys, you know.
不 兄弟我很认真 你也参与其中
You had our back the whole time.
一直是我们的坚强后盾
Right back at you, slick. All right. Be good!
彼此彼此 滑头 好吧 注意安全
Careful! Don't get that thing wet!
小心伤口别碰水
Nice uniform.
多漂亮的制♥服♥
Those SRU boys wear them well, don't they?
特别适合战略反应小队的男士们
Mmm, something about a man in Kevlar. Ooh!
男士穿芳纶纤维材料真有型
Please. Black and grey? Yawn. Let's go.
拜托 黑色和灰色 真无聊 我们走吧
Oh, now he wants to go.
他终于想走了
Mr. Harrow's been waiting for you.
哈罗先生已在等你们了
Come in, sit down, please. Can I get you a drink?
请进 请坐 想喝点什么吗
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Well, thank you very much for coming by,
很感谢你们能顺便过来
but I have already been made aware of Mr. Elphrenson's escape.
但我已经知道埃芬森先生越狱一事
Do you have any idea why he would be after you?
你知道他为什么要找你吗
After me? No reason.
找我吗 毫无理由
He had a problem with my son...
他曾和我的儿子有矛盾
my son is dead.
我儿子已经去世了
Well, we think he still might be
好吧 我们仍相信
interested in you for some reason.
他对你这么有兴趣是有原因的
I can't imagine why.
我想不到原因
He's already taken everything I care about.
他已经夺走了我在乎的一切
Somehow, he managed to contact us from prison:
不知怎么搞的 他设法在狱中联♥系♥我们
emails, phone calls, threats.
通过邮件 电♥话♥ 恐吓
Threats seeking justice for his daughter.
恐吓我们要为他的女儿寻求正义
My wife finally found it intolerable, and she left me.
最终我妻子再也受不了了 离开了我
As for my son...
至于我的儿子
I refused to speak to him after he got out of prison.
自从他出狱后我就没和他说过话
The things that he did to that girl were...
他对那女孩所做的...
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表