剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Her throat was slit.
被割喉
Brigit Lynde,
布瑞吉特·林德
she's a retail buyer, married, no kids.
她是零售采购员 已婚 没有孩子
She declared personal bankruptcy twice.
两次宣告个人破产
So what's the connection to Kyle?
她和卡尔什么联♥系♥
Maybe one of his lovers.
也许是他的情人之一
Maybe. I checked his client list
也许 我查了他的客户名单
and business contacts and competitors,
商务合同 竞争者
I haven't found a connection yet.
还没找到联♥系♥
How about family connections? Well, her husband,
家庭方面呢 她老公
Steven Lynde is a publisher.
史蒂芬·林德是个出版商
Another Toronto boy who made it big.
又一个发了大财的多伦多男人
Try connecting Kyle and Lynde, see if there's any recent contact.
看看卡尔和林德最近有无联♥系♥
Yeah, there are lots of connections here.
联♥系♥可多了
They went to the same university, Blake.
一个大学的 布莱克大学的
They graduated the same year.
同年毕业的
They were even in the same frat together.
同一个兄弟会的
They graduated ten years ago.
他们是10年前毕业的
Check for class reunion.
找找同学聚会
What are you thinking? Have you ever seen
想到什么了 看过那部
证明
火车上相遇的陌生人 约定交换谋杀彼此想杀的人 双方都可获得完美的不在场
this old Hitchcock film, Strangers on a Train.
希区柯克老电影 火车怪客吗
Criss-cross.
交换谋杀
So we know that Kyle Burrows and Steven Lynde
我们知道卡尔·伯罗斯和史蒂芬·林德
reconnected at their fraternity reunion.
在兄弟会聚会上重新联♥系♥上
They agree to swap murders.
决定交换杀人
Their lives aren't connected to the victims,
他们的生活和受害人没有任何联♥系♥
so they'll never get caught.
这样就不会被抓
It's a long shot, Michelle.
这猜测很大胆啊 米歇尔
Reunion could have been sheer coincidence.
聚会可能纯是巧合
And what's Steven Lynde's motive?
那史蒂芬·林德的动机呢
Is there any evidence that he also wanted his wife dead?
有证明表明他想杀了妻子吗
Steven Lynde told her book club
史蒂芬·林德跟她的书友俱乐部
that he hit her and repeatedly threatened her life.
的人说过他经常打她 说要弄死她
So he's suspect number one.
所以他是头号♥嫌疑人
Airtight alibi.
但不在场证明完美无缺
Exact same elements as Kyle:
和卡尔的一样
both were travelling, both have witnesses
都在旅行 只要醒着就肯定
for every waking hour.
有目击证人
So maybe a little more than just coincidence.
也许不只是巧合
All of this came from Toby.
这些都是托比查到的
You're saying we need him?
你是说我们需要他
I'll work the back channels, get him reinstated.
我会想办法让他复职
Get him back on the case as soon as possible.
尽快让他跟回这个案子
He's supposed to be resting, I don't want to bother him.
他应该在休息 我不想打扰他
Don't be nervous. He wants to meet you.
别紧张 他想见你
He asked me twice. Just go. OK, OK.
都问了两次了 走吧 好吧
Come in. Hey, Glen.
进来吧 格伦
It's Oz. I brought you in.
我是奥兹 我送你来这的
How are you doing? Are you feeling good, comfortable?
你怎么样了 感觉舒服吗
I am now, thanks to you.
现在很舒服 多亏了你
I want to thank you for saving my life.
我想多谢你救了我的命
It's a good handshake you got there.
你握手可真有劲
I've got something for you.
我有东西送给你
Oh, we're not allowed to accept gifts.
我们不许收礼物
I was just doing my job.
我只是做好本职工作而已
That would be unethical, so I can't really--
收礼物不符合职业道德 我不能
Oz, these are VIP 50 yard line seats
奥兹 这是第100届格雷杯决赛的
to the 100th Grey Cup championship,
50码线贵宾席位
and I want you to have 'em.
我想送给你
I'm actually applying for management right now,
我正申请做主管呢
so really I got to set a good example for the guys.
所以我得为伙计们树立榜样
I hear you. Leadership's important.
我知道 领导是很重要的
It is in football too,
在足球中也是这样
but the guys will think you're nuts
但是要是你不接受的话
if you don't take these.
伙计们会把你当傻瓜的
Yeah, I got a friend who's
没错 我的确有个朋友
probably never gonna want to talk to me again
可能会因为这个一辈子不跟我说话
But I... Maybe I can just see them.
但我 也许我可以就看一眼
Can you just crack that?
你能打开一条缝么
No! You know, it's fine.
算了 这样就很好了
Thank you. Thank you, but I will pass.
谢谢 谢谢你了 但我还是算了吧
Hang on. Hang on a second.
等会儿 等一下
Maybe there's a way we can still work this out.
也许我们有其他的方式来解决这个问题
Oh, look who's back officially.
看看这是谁回来了
Ooh! Got a keycard.
哦 拿到钥匙卡啦
All right, very cute, very cute.
好吧 少来
So what have we got?
那我们都了解到什么
Uh, well, Steven Lynde
史蒂芬·林德
is supposed to be at Mont Tremblant
本来应该在翠湖山庄
at a literary retreat all week long.
参加一个持续一周的文学静思会
But he isn't.
但是他没有
No. According to his rental car's antitheft system,
确实没有 根据他租的车的防盗系统
he's been in Toronto for the past two days.
他在过去两天去过多伦多
Killing Franca Burrows.
去杀弗兰卡·伯罗斯
And there's no record the car was stolen?
没有车辆被盗的记录吧
No. So, I have an OPP unit
没有 所以我叫安省省警
tailing him as we speak.
跟着他了 这会儿就跟着呢
Where?
他在哪里
Looks like he's headed eastbound on highway 401
看起来他正在401高速上向东
towards the Don Valley Parkway junction.
朝着唐河谷公路入口走
Yeah, he's heading back to his alibi
他在赶回他的不在场证明地
in Mont Tremblant.
翠湖山庄
Let's keep eyes on him.
我们得盯着他
Dev, can you hack into Kyle's phone?
戴维 你能侵入卡尔的手♥机♥么
Yeah, piece of cake.
当然 小菜一碟
How could you be this stupid?
你怎么能这么蠢
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing texting me?
你到底为什么发信息给我
I was on my way out of here!
我正要离开这儿
I was free and clear!
自♥由♥得很 没有一点嫌疑
We said, "No contact"!
我们说好了的 不再联♥系♥
What are you thinking?
你打算干什么
I didn't send you this.
我没发这条信息给你
So this is what?
那这是什么
A setup? Dude, do not flake out on me now.
一个陷阱 现在别跟我耍心眼
Something's going on
肯定有什么事发生了
Somebody put us together, somebody knows!
有人故意把我们凑在一起 有人知道
Calm down. Let me think about this.
冷静一下 让我想想这件事
You caved, didn't you!?
是你暗中使坏 是不是
I knew that I couldn't trust you!
我就知道我不能信任你
Would you sell me out for a deal?
你是不是为了什么协议把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
Nobody has anything on me, you idiot.
没人能抓住我的把柄 你这个蠢货
You must have done something.
肯定是你干了什么事
We need more.
我们需要更多证据
Are you wearing a wire?
你身上有窃听器么
Why would I be wearing a wire?
为什么我要带窃听器
I have more to lose than you do.
我失去的会比你更多
You are pulling something,
你在计划什么
but I am not going down for a double murder alone!
但我一定不会独自背上双重谋杀的罪名
This was your idea.
这是你的主意
I didn't think you were serious
我一开始以为你不是认真的
until you cut my wife's throat
直到你割开了我妻子的喉咙
and left her lying in the garbage.
然后让她倒在垃圾堆里
Go, go, go, go! Go, go, let's move!
冲进去 快 快上 动作快点
Freeze! IIB! Don't move!
不许动 联调局 不许动
Give it to me. Let's go. Get down.
把它给我 跪下
Give me your hands.
把手给我
We're clear.
这里安全了
That's right. Criss-cross
没错 这次是交换谋杀
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表