剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
How long do you figure it'll take to disable the system?
你估计禁用系统得用多长时间
Eight minutes total.
最多八分钟
I'll give you five.
我给你五分钟
You'll give me eight,
你得给我八分钟
and you won't question my timings again.
而且你不得对我的时间安排再有质疑
Fine. Clock's already running.
好 现在开始计时
Are you close enough to read Whelan?
你靠得够近吗 能读惠兰吗
There's a lot of interference,
这里太多干扰了
but I think I can hone in on him.
但我想我能读到他的想法
So, what happens if she's not back in time?
如果她没有按时回来会怎样
Is she out?
就算出局了吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Won't be the first time I've had to bury a loose end.
又不会是第一次我解决废人
Seven minutes, 47 seconds.
七分四十七秒
Pictures are one thing...
照片是一回事
Looks like we've found our security systems expert.
看来我们找到了安全系统专家
That's great, man. You won't be sorry.
太好了 你不会遗憾的
So when do I get to meet the big boss?
那我什么时候能见大老板
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I didn't know you were in town.
我不知道你在城里
I like to know who I'm working for.
我想知道我在为谁卖♥♥命
I wasn't expecting you so soon, Carnicero.
没想到你这么快 科尼赛罗
What's up? You got something?
怎么了 你读到什么了
Oh, yeah.
是呀
I give the orders, I get you your cut, that's it.
我命令 你做事 就这样
There's nobody else that concerns you.
没有其他人跟你联♥系♥
Are we clear? Yeah.
清楚了吗 好的
I'll be in contact soon with the rendezvous details.
我会尽快跟你联♥系♥ 告知集♥合♥细节
You'll meet Doc, our driver, there.
在那里你会遇见博士 我们的司机
Do I get a nickname too?
我也有绰号♥吗
I'm thinking Happy.
我在考虑"幸福"
I was hoping for Snow White.
我还希望是"白雪公主"呢
That's cute.
那很可爱
I don't like cute. Out.
我不喜欢可爱 出去
Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么呢
Finders, keepers.
谁发现 谁所有
A girl's gotta eat.
总得过活啊
I'll be damned.
真该死
Carnicero's in our own backyard.
科尼赛罗就在咱们后院
We asked for the big fish,
我们想钓大鱼
and we got the great white whale.
没想到来了头大白鲸
So, who is this guy? What's his story?
那家伙是谁 有什么背景
He's one of the most powerful art fences in the world.
他是世界上最厉害的艺术品销赃商之一
That guy showed up out of nowhere a few years back.
那家伙几年来横空出现
Now we figure that more than half of all stolen
现在我们认定超过半数的被盗艺术品
and black-market art filters through his organization.
和黑市交易都通过他的组织运作
We can't shut him down?
我们不能阻止他吗
The cops can't shut him down?
警♥察♥不能阻止他吗
Well, he says well hidden.
他很会藏匿
I mean, all we have to go on is the name and,
我的意思是 咱们手里只有名字
of course, his reputation.
当然 还有他的名号♥
What's his rep?
他名号♥是什么
"Carnicero" Is Spanish for "Butcher".
"科尼赛罗"就是西班牙语里"屠夫"的意思
Word is, he lives up to the name.
据说他名不虚传
If he's in town for the score,
如果他为了抢劫而来的话
Whelan could lead us right to him.
惠兰能帮我们找到他
He's got to be in contact with someone here other than Whelan.
他来这找谁也不会找惠兰
Let's put a list together of
把当地的艺术品大盗
local art felons and their known associates.
和他们的同伙整理出一个清单
That's a big list.
这清单可就长了
Not if we narrow it down to people
缩小范围
with ties to Europe over the last two years. OK.
就查近两年跟欧洲案件有关系的 好
McCluskey's at the place we set up?
麦克劳斯基到达指定地点了吗
Yeah. And you got her up to speed on the VanceNord system?
嗯 你帮她快点破解文斯·诺德系统了吗
She should be going through it as we speak.
这会她应该正在破解系统
OK. Fingers crossed.
好吧 但愿能成功
Mrs. Slatterly?
斯莱特利太太
Hi. I'm acting Supervisor Osman Bey. I--
我是代理主管奥兹曼·贝伊 我
What, you've come back for more?
你又想回来问什么
I don't have anything else of value.
我该说的都说了
No, actually, I just wanted to let you know that we're doing
不 我就想来说我们正在竭尽全力
everything we can to track down your missing bracelet.
帮你找到丢失的手镯
It's not missing; it was stolen.
不是丢的 是被人偷了
Why don't we just start at the beginning?
不如我们从头再说一遍吧
Well, I was shopping in the Hang on.
我当时在买♥♥ 等下
I was shopping Just a second.
我当时在买♥♥ 等一下
Uh, go ahead.
好了 说吧
Right.
好
I was shopping at the mall,
当时我在商场里购物
and I started to have chest pains.
突然感觉胸口疼
Your guys showed up and they put me in the ambulance.
然后你们就来了 把我弄上了救护车
And then the tall one, he said that he had to
有个大个子说要
take off my bracelet so he could put in an IV.
取下我的手镯 才能给我进行静脉注射
He tells me he put it in my purse.
他说把手镯放进我手包里了
That's standard procedure, ma'am.
夫人 他这么做没错
Yes, but when I checked my purse, it was gone.
对 但是我翻包的时候 手镯不见了
Have other people been in this room?
还有其他人出入过这间病房♥吗
I don't know.
不清楚
I-I-I can't keep track of everyone
进进出出这么多人
who comes in and out and in and out.
我不可能每个人都盯着
Right. OK. Of course. I understand.
对 一点没错 我理解
It was a gift
这是我女儿
from my daughter.
送我的礼物
Please.
拜托了
Help me get it back.
帮我找回来
OK. So, once I'm plugged into the gallery interface,
好 我一把这个插入画廊的接口
I run this program, and it takes out the motion sensors
就运行这个程序 就会解除传感器警报
and pressure plates.
和压力装置
OK, now for the tricky part.
对 下面技术性的活来了
The smart doors aren't tied to the interface;
那些智能门都没有跟接口连接
they're individually rigged.
全是单独运行的装置
But each door does have the same computer chip,
但是每扇门的电脑芯片是一样的
which means they're linked by a similar element.
也就是说原理相似
They're electronic.
都是电子设备
They key is the power supply.
没有电源就运行不了
You got it. OK, now,
说对了 现在
by tapping into the building's power supply and sending
进到大厦的电力供应系统
the right level of fluctuation to the doors,
给这些门发送足够的电压波动
the computer chips will reset.
电脑芯片就会重置
Damn. What did I do wrong?
靠 我哪弄错了
Try increasing the power flow incrementally.
试试递增功率
Too much surge will automatically trigger the alarms.
增得太猛会自动触发警报
Nice work, lady.
干得漂亮 女士
But one shot, so keep practicing.
但到时只有一次机会 继续练习
So, Whelan just sent word to Manny.
惠兰刚刚通知曼尼
He wants to pick you guys up at the same location in about half an hour.
他说半小时内还去老地方接你俩
OK. I'll go get Manny out of holding
好 我去把曼尼放出来
and get him all geared him.
让他准备好
OK. Hey. So I imagine this would be a lot easier
好 我猜要是戴夫能到你那教你
if Dev was there with you.
会容易很多
Yeah, but if I'm being watched
是啊 但要是他们发现
and they see a cop at my place--
我家有个警♥察♥的话
Oh, your cover's blown. Got it.
你就暴露身份了 明白
So, uh, how do you feel about this?
那你感觉如何
There's just one last precaution, OK?
只是最终预防措施好吗
I can't wear a wire, and a phone is too risky,
不能戴窃听器 用电♥话♥也太危险
so if I need to send you guys a message--
如果我要传递信息给你
You want me to read you. -
要我读你的心
Just this one time.
仅此一次
Everything is set.
一切就绪
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表