剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
We're going to try to get you out of this, Tommy.
我们就能帮你解决这个事 汤米
Anything's possible, right? Yeah.
一切皆有可能 是吧 是啊
Thanks. Thanks, Michelle.
谢谢 谢谢 米歇尔
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你能来
I don't remember being given a choice.
我又不是自愿过来的
This isn't like any cop shop I've been in before.
这儿跟我以前进的局子都不一样
Well, we're not regular cops.
我们不是一般的警♥察♥
So, you were working at the Cha-Cha Lounge yesterday.
你昨天在恰恰时光工作
Recognize that guy? Yeah.
认识这个人吗 认识
He's not a regular, but I remember him.
他不是常客 但是我记得他
He was nervous.
他当时有点紧张
Had a few vodkas straight up.
一连几杯伏特加都一口闷了
You talked to him? Nah,
你跟他讲过话吗 没有
he was pretty tight with the guy he was hanging out with.
他一直和跟他一起的人密切聊天
He met someone? He knew him.
他跟谁见面了吗 他们俩认识
They were thick as thieves.
他们像贼一样低声商议什么
That him right there? That ain't him.
是这个人吗 不是他
Guy was... skinny, kind of skeezy.
那个人 瘦得皮包骨头的
OK, well, thank you for your time.
好的 谢谢你的配合
He'll show you out.
他会带你出去
What'd you see? Not what I expected.
你看到了什么 跟我预想的不一样
Hey, Tommy. Take it easy, man, OK?
汤米 别激动 好吗
Toby said he'd be right back.
托比说他马上就回来了
Oz, I've tried to be a good friend to you.
奥兹 我一直努力想要做你的好朋友
I need you to know that.
你一定要知道这一点
OK, I know that tone.
我听过这个语气
Don't answer that.
别接电♥话♥
It's Toby.
是托比
Oz, listen to me. Tommy knows Jake.
奥兹 听我说 汤米认识杰克
They were at the bar drinking together.
他们俩一起在酒吧喝酒
What? Oz, he's been lying
什么 奥兹 他一直在撒谎
to you, to me, the whole time.
跟你 跟我 从头到尾
Why? I don't know.
为什么要撒谎 我不知道
Just...keep him there till we get back, OK?
总之 在我们回去之前留住他 好吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
What's going on, Tommy?
到底怎么回事 汤米
All right, let me explain.
好的 我可以解释
Me and Jake, we scammed a little bit of money,
我和杰克 我们诓了一点钱
OK, from a guy that Jake worked for. And we got busted.
从杰克老板那里 可是我们搞砸了
Jake talked to the guy.
杰克跟那个人谈过话
He said if we gave the money back,
他说如果我们把钱还回来
everything was going to be fine, all right?
什么事情都没有
So we set up a little payoff.
我们就准备了结这个事
I had to go get my half, so I was late getting there,
我得去拿我的那部分 所以去晚了
and by the time I got there, Jake...
但是我到那里的时候 杰克他
The whole thing was Jake's idea.
整个事情都是杰克的主意
It wasn't my fault. It wasn't your fault?
不是我的错 不是你的错
What, a bunch of somebody else's money
怎么 一堆别人的钱
just ended up in your pocket by accident?!
就这么神奇的进你的衣兜了
Jake said the whole thing was going to be safe!
杰克说整个事情不会有风险的
Tommy, life is about choices!
汤米 生活就是选择
Why do you keep making stupid ones?!
为什么你总是做愚蠢的选择
III gotta go. Tommy, wait.
我得走了 汤米 等等
No, they're going to be coming for me now,
不行 他们现在就要过来抓我了
Oz. I gotta go. Tommy,
奥兹 我得走了 汤米
I can't let you leave! Oz! I'm sorry,
我不能让你走 奥兹 对不起
I gotta go. One way or the other,
我必须得走 不管怎样
I'm going. I'm sorry.
我都要走了 对不起了
I know you don't believe me. I'm trying to make this right.
我知道你不信我 但是我正在努力挽回
You figure he's going for the money?
你觉得他会去藏钱的地方吗
He'd better be.
他最好去
Barking's starting to ask questions.
巴金已经开始怀疑了
I need this cleaned up tonight.
这事今晚就得解决
I'm sorry that I drag you into this.
我很抱歉把你拖进这件事
I should nevere trusted the guy.
我根本不应该相信他
Look, I read him.
听着 我读到了他的想法
He seemed to be telling the truth. Yeah.
他看起来说的是实话 好吧
Bear with me for a moment,
大家包涵一下
because I seem to have lost the plot here.
因为我有点摸不着头脑了
Dom Westing killed Jake.
多姆·威斯汀杀了杰克
But why? Tommy said that they had
可是为什么 汤米说他们
stolen money from a guy that Jake was working for.
从杰克老板那里偷了钱
That would be Xander Barking.
他老板是山德·巴金
Yeah, but when Toby read Barking,
没错 可是托比读了巴金的想法
he didn't have a thought that he'd done anything to
他没有对杰克或者威斯汀
either Jake or Westing.
采取任何措施
Well, that was the last thing he said
这就是他跟我说的话
before he pulled a knife on me in Toby's apartment.
之后他就在托比公♥寓♥里拿着刀对着我
I don't even know the guy anymore, so...
我感觉我都不认识他了
All right, maybe there's someone else involved in this
没关系 也许有其他我们没调查过的人
that we haven't spoken to yet.
参合到这件事来
Did he say anything that could tell us where he was going?
他有说任何他可能去的地点吗
No, nothing. I mean,
不 什么也没说
I knew he was keeping his share of the money.
我知道他还留着他那部分钱
Maybe he went somewhere to go get it.
也许他去了藏钱的地方了
Well, where does a guy like that go to disappear?
像他那样的人会藏在哪呢
Well, wherever he's heading, he's going to have a bunch
不管他去哪里 肯定会有一堆杀手
of killers on his tail. I'm going to put out an alert.
追着他去了 我得去发布警告
OK. Thank you. You know, right until he left,
好的 谢谢 就在他离开之前
he said he was still trying to do the right thing.
他说他想要试着弥补这个局面
Can you believe that?
你相信吗
Maybe he was. Humans are complicated.
也许他是认真的 人类很复杂
Let's go. No, humans are idiots
我们走吧 不对 人很愚蠢
when they believe humans that are lying to them.
尤其是相信曾经向他们撒谎的人
Look, you were a good friend to him.
听着 过去你是他的好朋友
You did what you had to do.
你做了你该做的事
He betrayed that trust. OK?
是他背叛了你的信任 好吗
Look, I gotta get back. All right. I'll see you later.
我得回去工作了 回头见
It's gonna be OK. Yeah.
一切都会好的 是啊
Hey, it's Toby. Leave a message for me.
我是托比 请留言
Hey, Toby, it's me. Um...
托比 是我
Michelle was asking if I know where Tommy might be going,
米歇尔问我汤米可能去哪里
and, uh, this could be a complete long shot,
虽然可能性不大
but we were talking about the bus station
我们说起了小时候
where we used to hang out when we were kids.
经常去的巴士站
I think he might be trying to get out of town, so...
我猜他可能想离开 所以
I'm going down there to find him.
我现在去那儿找他
I'll call you again if I do.
如果真找到再打给你
Attention all passengers.
各位乘客请注意
This is a final call for Toronto to Thunder Bay,
最后一次乘车提示 多伦多前往桑德湾
stopping at Sudbury...
途径萨德伯里
Is this your idea of doing the right thing, Tommy?
这就是你所谓的正确的事吗 汤米
I gotta go. They'll never let me live.
我得走了 他们不会放过我的
Look, if you had trusted me,
如果你当时能信任我的话
we could have got this thing sorted.
这事估计已经解决了
You could have given the money back,
你可以把钱还回去
we could have put these guys away.
还能让他们进监狱
Put these guys away? That's your world, not mine.
进监狱 那是在你的世界 不是我的
Tommy, come on.
汤米 别这样
Oz, I don't know why you're bother with me right now!
奥兹 你干嘛还来管我的事啊
You're right!
你说的对
You're absolutely right! I'm a total screw-up!
完全正确 我就是个总犯错误的人
I always have been, I always will be!
我以前就是 以后也是
Just because you've made some bad decisions before
你只是以前做了些错误的决定
doesn't mean you have to keep making them.
不代表你以后会错下去
What's your problem?!
你到底想怎样
I mean, isn't this what you want?
这不就是你想要的吗
I'm out of your hair now. I'm out of your life.
我不再来找你了 不再打扰你生活了
I will never ask you for anything ever again.
以后也绝不会再麻烦到你了
I never said I wanted...
我从没说过我...
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表