剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
If he's telling the truth,
如果他说的是真话
he's in more trouble than he's ever been in his life.
他就惹上大♥麻♥烦了
All right, what happened?
好吧 出什么事了
Hey, what's Tommy doing?
汤米要干嘛
Hey, Tommy!
汤米
What's the deal, where are you going, man?
怎么回事 你要去哪儿 伙计
You failed to mention that your buddy here is a cop.
你没跟我说你这个朋友是个警♥察♥
I'm not a cop, I'm just a consultant.
我不是警♥察♥ 我只是个顾问
Yeah, for the cops.
是啊 警♥察♥顾问
Tommy, you came to me asking for help.
汤米 是你来找我帮忙的
If I say Toby's OK, he's OK.
我说托比行 他就行
All right. I'm sorry, buddy. I, uh...
好吧 我很抱歉 伙计
I'm a bit twisted up here.
我现在心烦意乱的
I haven't slept, you know?
我还没睡过觉
No, it's all right, man. I get it.
没关系 伙计 我明白
If I'm gonna help you out,
如果要我帮你
I just want to know if you're using or not.
我得知道你有没有在嗑药
No.
没
No, I've been clean for six months.
我已经戒了六个月了
Getting off the needle is the smartest thing I ever did.
戒掉毒品注射是我♥干♥过最聪明的事
Ok.
很好
All right, look, uh, Oz gave me the rundown.
奥兹大致跟我说了下情况
He said you saw a guy get killed last night?
他说你昨晚看到有人被杀了
Yeah, I was in spitting distance.
是的 我离他很近
All right, we'll bring you in, you can give a statement.
我们带你去警局 你可以录下口供
No. Last time I dealt with cops, I cooperated myself
不去 上回跟警♥察♥打交道 我很配合
into three broken ribs and some jail time,
却断了三根肋骨 还被关了一段时间
OK? I'm not dealing with cops.
我不愿跟警♥察♥打交道
All right, look, Oz, if he's not going to cooperate,
好吧 奥兹 如果他不愿意配合
the only thing I can do is
那我只能
go to Metro and see if they've got any leads.
去找城警 看看他们有没有什么线索
Well, he's not safe in his house.
今天早上他家被人翻过了
It got broken into this morning.
他待自己家肯定不安全
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
All right, well, if they're going after him,
好吧 如果他们在跟踪他
they're going to start with his friends.
肯定会从他的朋友下手
You get that?
你懂吗
I never thought of that.
我没想到这点
All right, I'll go see
我去看看
if I can find out anything about the shooting.
有没有关于这件枪击案的新发现
In the meantime, you guys stay here, all right?
这段时间 你们都待在这里 行吗
You need to lay low.
你们得躲起来
I can't ask you to do that.
我不能让你这么做
Look, you're not asking, OK? I'm insisting.
不是你让我做的 是我自己坚持要做的
I'm going to go check out where he saw the shooting,
我去他目击的案发现场调查下
see if I can find any evidence.
看看有没有什么证据
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去
I'm getting you involved in this, I gotta go too.
是我把你牵扯进来的 我应该一起去
All right. Look, make yourself at home.
好吧 别客气 请随意
All right, don't touch anything. Yeah.
什么也别碰 好的
So, what is it with you and Tommy, anyway?
你跟汤米是怎么回事
I don't know, man.
我不知道怎么说
We used to be inseparable, from 2 to, like, 12.
我们曾亲密无间 从两岁到差不多十二岁
Just a couple of snot-nosed kids
两个乳臭未干的小毛孩
getting in every kind of trouble you can think of.
到处惹事生非 坏事干尽
Then my parents lowered the boom.
于是我父母就惩罚了我
The way they saw it,
在他们看来
they didn't immigrate from Turkey
他们从土耳其移♥民♥过来
for me to waste my days as a shiftless layabout.
可不是为了让我游手好闲浪费时间的
Layabout.
游手好闲
Yeah, that's my mother's second-favourite word.
没错 这是我妈第二个最常用的词
After "Cataclysm", which she threatened
排名第一的是"大灾变" 她威胁我
to unleash upon me if I didn't do what she said.
不听话就把我扔掉
So I had to stop hanging out with Tommy.
所以 我不得不和汤米绝交了
He kept getting into trouble--
他一直问题不断
dropped out of high school, drugs, the whole thing.
高中退学 吸毒 什么都有
So why does Tommy keep coming back to you?
那为什么汤米要回来找你呢
I don't know. I guess I got a soft spot for the kid.
我不知道 也许是我总是对他心软
I figure under that mountain of bad behaviour
虽然他不着调而且常犯错
and terrible decisions he's got a good heart.
但我知道他心地善良
You know, you don't have to be involved in this; I do.
你没必要被卷进这件事 但是我有
So I really appreciate you, uh... helping me out.
所以我很感激你 帮我这个忙
Don't thank me yet. I can't guarantee any results.
别急着谢我 我不能保证任何结果
You do understand the concept of a day off, right?
你确定你明白一天休假是什么意思吗
It means you don't actually have to come in to work.
意思是 你不需要回来工作
Yeah, I do. Uh, but I've got a big favour to ask you guys.
我知道 不过我需要你们帮我个大忙
What, and take us away
能让我们
from hours of super-fun paperwork?
从冗长的文书工作中解脱吗
What's going on?
出什么事了吗
Oz's friend, Tommy,
奥兹的朋友汤米
he saw, uh, a murder last night.
昨晚目击了一场谋杀
Recognized the shooter from a bar.
他在某家酒吧里见过凶手
And this Tommy is reliable? Not really.
这个汤米可靠吗 不尽然
OK, well, has Metro been informed?
警♥察♥知道吗
No. I don't think so.
我想还没有
Oz and I, we went by the scene--
奥兹和我去过案发地点
no body, victim's car was gone.
没有尸体 被害人的车也不在
See, here's the thing:
问题来了
I got a read of Tommy, and I saw the shooter.
我读过汤米的心 看见了凶手
He took a few shots at him.
他对被害人开了好几枪
OK, so have Tommy come down and file a report.
那我们去把汤米找来做份笔录
That's the other thing:
这又是个问题了
he doesn't really want to talk to the cops.
他并不想和警♥察♥说话
Right, so we have no body, no evidence,
就是说 我们没有尸体 没有证据
and an unreliable witness
只有一个不可靠的证人
who doesn't really want to talk to the cops.
还不愿意与警方合作
Big favour. Yeah.
真是个大忙 没错
Well, Klein's out of the office. I mean,
克莱因不在办公室 我想
I guess we could work on this for a few hours,
我们可以花几个小时去调查
but we can't file an official report.
而不提交正式报告
All right, let's hear what Metro's got.
好吧 让我们来看看警♥察♥那有什么
Uh, where did it go down?
案发地点是哪里
Pearl and Duncan, around 1 am.
玻尔和邓肯的交界 凌晨一点左右
Pearl and Duncan.
玻尔和邓肯的交界
No. No gunshot victims admitted to any hospitals.
没有医院有枪击受害者
It must not have been reported.
肯定是还没有报告
Well, look, I got a good look at the shooter in my read.
我读心的时候 凶手的脸看得很清楚
Maybe we can do a composition?
或许我们可以做一个长相合成
OK, you boys knock yourselves out.
好吧 你们两个自便
I got paperwork. We will.
我还有文书要处理 没问题
I'm gonna take my jacket off.
我去把外套脱了
Hey, Oz, you want a sandwich?
奥兹 要来个三明治吗
You sure made yourself at home fast.
这么快就把这里当自己家了
What can I say? Fear makes me hungry.
怎么说呢 恐惧让我变得很饿
Well, Toby and I went down to the crime scene.
托比和我去了案发地点
We didn't find anything.
我们什么都没发现
All I can tell you is they were there last night.
我只能说 他们昨晚在那里
Fridge. Oh, sorry, Mom.
冰箱 真抱歉 老妈
What is this?
这是什么
I like my cheese slices orange and individually wrapped.
我喜欢橙色的奶酪片 还有独♥立♥包装
What am I, Rachael Ray?
你以为我是烹饪女王吗
This isn't even my house, for crying out loud.
这里连我家都不是 别鬼哭狼嚎了
You know, Oz, this is gonna be fine.
奥兹 会没事的
I've been in tougher situations than this.
我碰到过更难熬的情况
Yeah, well, that's your world, not mine.
那是你的生活 不是我的
I prefer to patch up people
相比被枪击
who get shot than to get shot.
我更愿意救被枪击的人
Did you ever think we'd end up so different?
你有没有想过为什么我们会这么不同
It's all choices, Tommy.
这都是我们自己的选择 汤米
You had the same breaks I did.
你和我有相同的机会
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表