剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Blaire went missing waiting for her mom to come pick her up.
布莱尔在等妈妈来接她的时候失踪了
What?
什么
OK, what's the last thing that you can remember?
你记得的最后一件事情是什么
Some man's shadow.
一个男人的影子
I don't know.
我不知道
No! How many times?
不要啊 多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you?
我跟你说过多少次了
You're sure he didn't say anything?
你确定他没和你说话吗
What about the truck?
那辆卡车有什么特征吗
It was a brown pickup.
是一辆棕色的小卡车
And it... it stank. Like vinegar. And...
有股难闻的味道 像是醋味 还有
Look, I don't know where I was. I just ran.
我不知道自己在哪里 只顾着逃跑
Tell me you saw more about this truck.
关于这辆卡车 你还看到了什么
No. I saw a man beating her up.
没有 我看见一个男人在揍她
But the injuries don't match what I saw.
但伤口跟我看见的不符
Daytime abduction nowhere
大白天在远离车站的地方实施诱拐
near the bus stop doesn't fit our M.O.
是不合案件的作案手法的
Dev has a lead on the truck.
戴夫查到那辆卡车了
Guess who owns one? P.J. Martin.
猜猜车主是谁 P.J.马丁
Our serial rapist.
连环强♥奸♥犯
No engine.
没有引擎
My nephew's never-ending project.
我侄子永不收尾的项目
Thinks this piece of junk is a classic.
他觉得这堆垃圾是杰作
I use the grey car in the driveway.
我开的是车道上那辆灰车
You can check that out too.
你们也可以去检查一下
Where were you at 9 a.m. this morning?
早上九点你在哪里
I'm counsellor at a halfway house in Parkdale.
我是帕克代尔一家教习所的顾问
Fellow sex offenders.
负责管理性侵者者
I signed in at 6 a.m.
早上六点签到
And last night between eight and midnight?
那昨晚八点到午夜之间呢
My son's birthday. It was at his mother's.
我儿子过生日 在他妈妈家里
Do you recognize either of these women?
这些女人中有你认识的吗
Yeah, they look like cult girls.
她们好像是那些邪教教♥徒♥
Used to run a roadside fruit stand
过去在路边开了一家水果摊
till the locals shut them down.
后来被当地政♥府♥勒令停业
Great apples.
她们的苹果很不错
So two more. So fast.
现在又多了两个 这么快
He's escalating.
犯罪行为升级了
I see you've been following the cases closely.
你一直在密切关注这些案子
I have no choice.
我别无选择
Cops come by every time a teenager misses her curfew.
只要有青少年错过宵禁 警♥察♥立马就来
Look, I know my criminal profile
听着 我的犯罪记录
is close to your predator's M.O. But...
跟这个罪犯的行为很像 但是
I spent 13 years in maximum security.
我在高度戒备的监狱呆了十三年
Rehab. Therapy.
悔过自新 接受治疗
I kinda resent having my life defined by it.
我讨厌生命就此盖棺定论
So do the women you raped.
那些被你强♥奸♥的女人也一样
We'll check out your alibis.
我们会核实你的不在场证明
Let you know if we have any further questions.
如果我们有问题再来找你
He's absolutely counting on that.
他巴不得你们来找我
He's good. He's smart.
他很厉害 很聪明
I'll bet he's never been caught.
我敢打赌他永远不会被抓到
I sent Toby back to Fawn.
我让托比回去找福恩
He's OK on his own.
他一个人没关系的
He's very disarming.
他能让人放下戒备
So, Toby said that he saw the rapist
那么 托比说他看到了强♥奸♥犯
watching Blaire and Fawn,
在监视布莱尔和福恩
but nothing else.
仅此而已
Could he be the Artemis stalker?
会不会是阿尔忒弥斯的跟踪者
The guy with the camera.
那个带着相机的家伙
All of his alibis check out.
他的不在场证据都已证实
So that leaves us with...
那就剩下
Deerfoot...
迪尔伏特
Or persons unknown.
或者不明人士
So maybe there was one sexual predator after the first two girls
也许伤害前两个女孩的是一个人
and someone else after the Artemis girls.
伤害阿尔忒弥斯女孩的是另一个
Two predators working the same area.
这片区域有两个罪犯
A copycat.
其中一个是模仿者
Hey. So, forensics is back on Fawn's stuff.
鉴证科再次检查了福恩的东西
There's no DNA. But trace soil on the rope
没发现DNA 但在绑手的绳子上
used to tie her hands is unique.
发现了一种特殊的泥土
It's some kind of clay that's found in ponds up there.
那是附近池塘中的一种黏土
All right. Send a K-9 unit and a ground search crew.
派K-9小组和地面搜查科过去
Let's check every pond within a 15km radius of that bus stop.
搜查车站方圆十五公里内的所有池塘
I'll handle the media.
我来应付媒体
"Mothering Earth abides our missteps.
大地母亲背负着我们的过失
"We're still human, after all.
我们终究身为人类
"The opposite of pure isn't poison;
纯净的反面并非为毒
it's giving up on ever feeling clean again."
而是再次放弃纯净之感
Hey, did you find Blaire? No. Not yet.
你找到布莱尔了吗 还没呢
Just, uh, just coming to see how you're doing.
我就过来看看你在干嘛
You're a bad liar, man.
你真不会撒谎 伙计
It's Toby, right? Yeah.
托比 对吧 我是
This is my friend Ben. Hey, Ben.
这是我朋友 本 你好 本
You jealous much? As if.
你吃醋了吗 大概吧
Get lost.
先出去吧
No concussion. That's really good.
没有脑震荡 太好了
How'd you get away with that?
怎么让你得逞的
They made some allowances for me. That's pretty rare.
他们都挺体谅我的 这还真少见
You're a fakir. I know what you're thinking.
你是伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥ 我知道你在想什么
You do?
是吗
Yeah. You're thinking what's a nice girl like me
是 你在想为什么我这么好的女孩
doing in a cult like Artemis.
竟然成为了邪教教♥徒♥
Sure. That's crossed my mind.
说对了 我想着这事
You don't know what it's like, do you?
你不知道怎么回事 是吧
To feel safe. Like you belong. To be loved.
为了有安全感 就像有了归属 有了爱
No one would ever hurt me in Artemis.
在阿尔忒弥斯没人会伤到我
You say that like you know who would.
你这么说 是不是知道是谁干得
No. I didn't mean it that way.
不 我并不是这个意思
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause I get the feeling that this isn't the first time someone's tried to hurt you.
因为我觉得这不是第一次有人想伤害你
I'm sorry. I'm really, really tired.
不好意思 我真的累了
Ben.
本
You're telling me you wouldn't wear a bullet proof vest
要有仿真的胸肌腹肌
if it had realistic pecks and abs?
你都不用穿防弹衣
No.
不是
You'd look like He-Man!
你看上去颇有男子气概
You are so weird. Hey, Toby.
你太奇怪了 嗨 托比
Hey, what's going on? You all right?
怎么了 你还好吧
Elyse, would you grab us a few slices of pizza?
埃莉丝 能给我们买♥♥几块披萨去不
One each.
一人一块
I don't need a slice.
我吃不了一块
Well, I'll eat two.
那好 我吃两块
I'll get take-out.
我会打包回来
What's going on, man? You look a little rough around the edges.
发生什么事了 你看上去有点狂躁不安
You working a case?
在办案子吗
Sexual predators. Missing girls. Cults.
性侵者 失踪少女 宗教崇拜
Oh, wait. Is this that place that's been on the news?
等等 就是新闻上播的那个地方吗
What's it called?
叫什么来着
Artemis.
阿尔忒弥斯
Artemis. You deal with that?
阿尔忒弥斯 你在跟这个案子吗
Yeah, I'm a... you know, working the Artemis case.
是的 我是...负责阿尔忒弥斯案子的
You know, everyone in Artemis they have this beautiful way of looking at you.
每个阿尔忒弥斯的人都有独特的看人方式
This light and warmth and everything. It's... it's kinda cool.
光亮 温暖跟所有的一切 挺酷的
And this one girl, Fawn, she's a victim.
这个叫福恩的女孩 是个受害者
And I'm trying to get through to her.
我正试图跟她沟通
I know there's something else there. I can feel it.
我知道她还有事瞒我 我能感觉到
I'm trying to read her, get things from her...
我想读懂她 从她那里获取信息
I don't know, I can't. I'm just...
我不知道 我做不到 我只是...
Where did these come from?
这些是哪里买♥♥的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表