剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
在这停一下
Yeah, over there. Put your lights on him.
就在那里 车灯照着他
Hey there.
你好
How you doing? You all right?
你怎么样 还好吗
Let's take a peek here. We're here to help you out.
让我看一看 我们是来帮你的
Watch yourself, Toby.
小心 托比
Ooh, OK. Ooh, OK.
好吧
Hey, buddy, you OK?
伙计 你还好吗
You look like you just went a few rounds with the Hulk.
你看起来像刚和绿巨人打了几架
You know where you are?
你知道自己在哪里吗
You know your name?
知道自己叫什么吗
I'm Captain Nightfall.
我是夜幕队长
So, how's he doing?
他怎么样了
Well, he took a pretty good beating,
他被人打得不轻
but it could have been worse.
不过比预想的情况要好
His, um, costume cushioned the blow somewhat.
他的衣服缓冲了一定程度的撞击
I wonder if that vest is bullet proof.
我很想知道 他的背心是防弹衣吗
He's lucky he didn't have to find out.
还好他没有受到枪击
Nothing's broken, but he'll be sore for a few days.
没什么大问题 不过也要痛上好多天
Uh, we also ran some blood work while he was out,
我们在他昏迷时进行了血液检查
but now that he's awake
现在他醒了
and refusing to give us his health card
却不愿意把他的医疗卡给我们
or any personal information, we can't treat him any further.
也不透露个人信息 我们不能再治疗了
You're going to release him? Soon, yeah.
你想让他出院了吗 快了
Just waiting for the on-call doctor to sign off on him.
只要等到值班医生给他签了字就行了
Thanks, Sandy. I'll see you later?
谢了 珊迪 我等会找你
Yeah, you will.
好的 没问题
Hey. How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
I'll be fine.
我没事
Is there something we can call you
除了夜幕队长
besides Captain Nightfall?
我们怎么称呼你呢
No. There is no more Tim.
不 我不再是提姆了
Safeguarding your secret identity. I can respect that.
对你的身份保密 我保证
I mean, nobody knew who Batman was under the cowl, right?
我是说 没人知道蝙蝠侠的真实身份
It's Bruce Wayne.
他是布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠真身]
Well, that was a bad example.
这个例子举得不好
So, what happened? Who did this to you?
发生了什么 谁打你的
Were you trying to prevent another robbery?
你是在阻止另一件抢劫案发生吗
Look, somebody has to keep these neighbourhoods safe.
总有人要站出来保护邻里安全的
No family should have to live in fear.
没有人应该在恐惧中生活
Hey, I couldn't agree more.
这点我非常同意
That's why my buddy, T here, is on the case.
这也是为什么我的同伴T正着手调查
The cops are useless.
警♥察♥毫无用处
I've accomplished more in one night
我一晚上解决的事情
than they have in a month.
比他们一个月的都多
So, how'd you get involved in this?
那么 你是怎么卷入这件事的
I... I was out patrolling,
我 我在外面巡逻
and I heard the commotion,
然后听到了动静
and I saw these two goons
我看到那两个混♥蛋♥
beating on a defenceless man.
在打一个毫无还手之力的人
I confronted them, they got away.
我去回击他们 结果他们跑了
I've been tracking them ever since.
我一直在追踪他们
So, why the costume, the codename?
那为什么要穿成那样 还取代号♥
Why not just be yourself?
为什么不做你自己呢
Because that would put my family at risk.
因为这么做会牵连到我的家人
This is enough. I've had enough. Just go.
我受够了 你走开
Happy? Goodbye to my own son!
和儿子告别 你以为我开心吗
Now it's time for me to make mind. Off you go!
是时候下定决心了 你给我滚
Hey, I've got your paperwork ready at the desk.
我已经帮你准备好文件了 放在桌上
OK, thanks.
好的 多谢
We'll talk again.
我们下次再说
Hey. I got your message.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
Oh, hey. Yeah. OK. Where is he?
好的 他在哪里
He's in emerg. He's about to be released.
他在急诊室 快出院了
OK, well, Klein wants him brought in for questioning.
克莱因希望我带他回去问话
Well, he's trying to help out. He has no part in this.
他只是想帮忙而已 他不是犯人
No, we don't know that.
那可说不定
He knew where they were going to strike next.
他知道犯人下一个目标
I want to know how.
我很好奇他从何而知
Hey, have you guys seen your superhero?
你们看到你们送来的大英雄了吗
He hasn't been officially discharged,
他还没正式出院
but his costume's gone. He's gone?
但是衣服却不见了 他走了
Please tell me you got an ID.
但愿你知道他的身份
I think his first name is Tim.
我觉得他叫提姆
Yeah.
喂
OK, we're on our way.
马上就到
OK, facial recognition only found the one match, so...
面部识别只找到一个符合的
is that our guy?
是他吗
It's hard to tell with the beard.
有胡子 不好分辨
He has a history of violent crime,
他有暴♥力♥前科
did a stint for armed robbery.
曾因持枪抢劫坐牢
Looks like he got released two months ago.
两个月前释放
That's right around the time our crime spree started.
和作案时间相符
Yeah, but he's small time.
但他准备时间不充分
There's no way he planned something on this scale.
不可能计划这么大的案子
If he is responsible, he's working for someone else.
如果他有份 那也是替别人干
Do we have an address or a place of employment?
有没有他的地址或者雇佣合同什么的
Uh... well, if anyone knows how to get a hold of him,
如果有人能找到他
it'll be his parole officer.
一定是他的假释官
Let's get him out of bed.
把他喊起来吧
I didn't really picture Hawn
我真的没想到霍恩
as the flyer-delivery type.
会去发传♥单♥
Well, there's not a lot of work out there for ex-cons,
出狱后不好找工作啊
and gainful employment is part of his parole.
艰苦的工作也是假释的一部分
That gives him a great opportunity to case houses.
这个工作很容易寻找作案目标啊
I already thought of that,
我也想到了
but none of the target houses were on his route--
但作案目标都不在他的日常路线上
they weren't even in the same neighbourhoods.
甚至不在一个社区
Eric Hawn? Yeah?
艾瑞克·霍恩 什么事
Hey. IIB. We have a few questions
联合调查局 我们有几个问题
for you about some recent robberies.
是关于最近的几起抢劫案的
Sure, just give me a sec.
没问题 稍等一下
This is a composite of the man you saw in the read.
这是我们根据你所读出的做的画像
So, do we have any idea who this guy is
知道这是谁吗
in relation to Hawn?
和霍恩有什么关系
I mean, he could be his boss, his partner--
可能是老板 可能是同伙
I can't say for sure. I just got a face.
我也说不定 只看到一张脸而已
All right, so if we get a match
如果能找出是谁
we'll see where it leads.
就能找到些头绪
In the meantime, I've had Metro put an APB out for Hawn.
我已经让都市警♥察♥对霍恩发布全境通缉了
For now he's still our only link to these crimes.
现在他是我们唯一的线索
Maybe not. I mean, Nightfall knew exactly where Hawn
不一定 夜幕队长清楚的知道
and his partner were going to strike next.
霍恩和同伙下一次出手的地点
He even claimed to be tracking them.
他甚至说他在追踪他们
Tracking them how?
怎么追踪
Well, he didn't get that specific, but...
没具体说 不过
I still haven't decided if this guy is
我还没确定这个人究竟是个
a misguided good Samaritan, a dangerous vigilante,
误入歧途的热心肠 危险的义务警员
or a complete whack-job.
还是个暴♥力♥狂
Probably all of the above. If he could help us,
可能都是 如果他能帮助我们
I think we should let him.
我觉得我们应该任由他去
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
I think I can find him, yeah.
应该能找到
OK. I'll have Metro pick him up.
好 我让都市警♥察♥去接他
No, no, no, wait, wait. Let me do this my way.
不 等等 让我按我的方法去办吧
He's not a fan of cops. I think I can get through to him.
他不喜欢警♥察♥ 或许我能和他说通
I can't even believe I'm contemplating this.
我都不信我会这么做
Fine. Thank you.
去吧 多谢
Go find Batman.
去找蝙蝠侠吧
So, you recognize anything yet?
认出什么来了吗
No, but the angle of the tower is right.
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表