剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
so I really have to get my daughter home--
我真的要带我女儿回家了
Toby, I have to go.
托比 我得挂了
Liv, I'm coming down.
丽芙 我就过来
I'll be there in a few minutes.
我几分钟内就过去
No, coming here is a bad idea.
别 你这么过来不明智
Toby. Toby?
托比 托比
Hey, what's going on? St. Luke's is in lockdown.
出什么事了 圣卢克医院被封锁了
There's some kind of fever.
出现了某种热病
Three people are sick, one person has died already.
有三个人染病 一个已经死了
So, what can you do?
你能干什么
I can be there. My friends are stuck in there.
我能过去 我的朋友被困在那里了
I'll call you.
我会给你电♥话♥
Attention.
注意
We have initiated lockdown procedure. Please remain calm.
我们已启动封锁程序 请保持冷静
This is a precautionary measure.
这是一种预防措施
Nurses will supply further instruction.
医护人员将给出进一步说明
No ID, but he says his name is Tyler Ross.
没有身份证 不过他自称Tyler Ross
Has he said anything else?
他还说过什么吗
Nothing that makes any sense.
没什么有意义的东西
Mr. Ross, I'm Dr. Fawcett.
罗斯先生 我是福西特医生
I have to ask you some questions.
我要问你几个问题
I'm sick. You gotta help me.
我生病了 你要救我
Were you and your friend anywhere where someone else was sick?
你和你朋友去过有这种病人的地方吗
Where's Karl?
卡尔在哪里
Tyler, Karl didn't make it,
泰勒 卡尔已经不幸去世
but if we're going to help you,
但是如果我们要救你
we need to know what you were exposed to.
就需要知道你接触过什么东西
Nothing. We just had some drinks.
没什么东西 我们只是喝了点酒
Karl said something about someone wanted to kill people.
卡尔说有人想杀人什么的
What did he mean?
他是什么意思
I don't know. It's cold.
我不知道 好冷
Get him into a room. Ribavirin drip. Analgesics.
带他去病房♥ 巴韦林点滴 打镇痛剂
All right, I've sent both men's blood off for microbial,
我把两人的血液样本送去进行微生物检测
serological, and molecular diagnostic tests,
血清学检验以及分子诊断试验
and we've begun the autopsy on Karl.
还对卡尔进行了尸体解剖
And? You were right.
然后 你是对的
Haemorrhagic fever.
出血热
His internal organs were severely compromised.
他的内脏器官严重受损
I've got him on Ribavirin,
我已经给他打了利巴韦林
and we have antivirals on order.
我们还预定了抗病毒剂
Meanwhile, keep them hydrated, try compresses,
在此期间 补充水分 稳定血压
just do anything you can to keep them comfortable.
尽量让他们舒服点
There's not much else we can do, really,
我们没什么可做的了 真的
not until my team - tracks down patient zero.
除非我的组员 查出病原体
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Thank you. Hey, Oz. I'm out in front of the hospital, man.
谢谢你 奥兹 我就在医院外面
Can you grab Liv and come out here?
你能把丽芙带出来吗
So, you got stuck in there, huh?
看来你是困在里面了
Yeah, can you believe that?
是啊 你能相信吗
This guy died, man. He's got a virus that's brutal.
那家伙死了 他感染了严重的病毒
He bled everywhere, he coughed on Liv.
到处流血 还朝丽芙咳嗽
It's not good, man. They're locking us down.
情况不妙 伙计 他们把我们封锁了
Are you OK?
你还好吗
I'm OK. I gotta go. Here.
我还好 我得走了 给
Hey. Liv, what's happening?
你好 丽芙 什么情况
Public Health is investigating everyone that's been infected.
公共卫生署在调查每一个被感染的人
If we can figure out where the virus came from,
如果我们能找出病毒来源
we could save weeks of trying to isolate it.
也许就不用隔离几星期了
What do we know about the victim?
从死者那里了解到什么信息吗
The one who died was Karl Stiles.
死者叫卡尔·斯泰尔丝
His friend, Tyler Ross, said they were having drinks.
他的朋友泰勒·罗斯说他们之前在喝酒
We couldn't get anything else out of him.
从他嘴里什么信息都得不到
But Karl did say before he died
只知道卡尔在死前说
that somebody was trying to kill people.
有人想要杀人
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I don't know. He was feverish.
我不知道 他发烧了
I should be in there with you.
我应该进去陪你
I don't want you involved more than you need to be.
我想你能不牵扯进来就别牵扯进来
Public Health has it under control.
公共卫生署已经控制住疫情了
Come on. You know that I can get information that they can't.
拜托 你知道我能得到他们得不到的信息
I should be in there with you right now, Liv.
我现在应该在里面陪你 丽芙
I don't want you taking that chance.
我不想让你冒险
We don't know what this infection is
我们不知道这是什么传染病
or how it's transmitted.
也不知道它如何传播
Look, I'm going to get IIB to run profiles on these guys, OK?
我会让联合调查局的人调查这些家伙
Um, see if we can piece together their last few hours.
看是否能弄清楚他们此前几小时做了什么
If anything changes, you let me know.
如果情况有变 你要通知我
I promise. OK.
我保证 好的
Hey, Michelle, I need a favour.
米歇尔 我需要你帮个忙
Well, Dev's team checked out Tyler's place.
戴夫的组员检查了Tyler的住所
The landlord said he hasn't been there all day.
房♥东说他整天都不在家
They find anything?
他们发现什么了吗
Yeah, some day-old pizza and a bunch of videogames.
有昨天的披萨 还有一堆电子游戏
That's it, so far.
目前为止就这些
OK. Well, look, put this mask on.
好的 把口罩戴上
We can't take any chances. We don't know what this is yet.
我们不能冒险 还不知道它究竟是什么
Looks like Karl does pretty well for himself.
看来卡尔把自己料理得很好
Yeah, no kidding.
是啊 的确如此
No pictures,
没有照片
no personal possessions,
没有个人财产
no bills.
没有账单
It's like he's living under the radar.
看起来他很低调也很神秘
His computer just locked.
他的电脑被锁定了
I'm sure Dev can work his magic on it.
我相信戴夫能发挥魔力破解它
Dr. Fawcett, this is Dr. Marette.
福西特医生 这位是马瑞特医生
She's with Forster BioMed.
她是福斯特生物医药派来的人
Public Health has reached out to biotech companies
公共卫生署已经号♥召了
specializing in virus research,
专门从事病毒研究的生物技术公♥司♥
and Dr. Marette's is one of the firms who have stepped up to help.
马瑞特医生是其中一家派来帮忙的
She's going to coordinate the other company's involvement.
她会协调好其他公♥司♥帮忙
I understand there's been other victims?
据我所知 还有其他的感染者是吗
Yeah, four more across the downtown area;
没错 在市中心还有4个
two more hospitals have gone into lockdown.
另外有两家医院也被隔离了
Have you been provided
你那里有
with blood samples from the infected patients?
被感染的患者的血样吗
Absolutely. Our lab is isolating the virus as we speak.
当然 我们的实验室正在分离病毒
OK, I need a timeframe.
好的 我需要一个时间安排
Well, we're trying to condense a month's work into a few short hours.
我们在把一个月的工作浓缩到几个小时
If we had a pure sample of the live virus,
如果我们有活体病毒的高纯样本
we could isolate it immediately,
我们可以立刻进行分离
but we may need - a day or two for the anti-virus.
但是我们需要一到两天寻找抗病毒药物
Some of these people don't have a day or two.
这些病人可没有一到两天可以等
We're doing everything we can. I promise.
我保证 我们会尽最大的努力
Code Blue. Code Blue.
紧急急救 紧急急救
We don't have a pulse.
心跳停止了
One milligram epinephrine, stat.
一毫克的肾上腺素
Come on, Graham.
撑住啊 格雷汉姆
Still no pulse. One more milligram.
还是没心跳 再给我一毫克
Come on, Graham.
拜托你撑住 格雷汉姆
Stay with me.
活下去
Stop.
停止抢救
We lost him.
他死了
He had no prior history with the victims outside the hospital.
他没有和在医院外的感染者接触过
And we still don't know whether or not this is airborne.
我们还不确定病毒是不是通过空气传播
I'm afraid we do.
恐怕我们可以确定了
Excuse me.
借过一下
What gives, Liv? You're supposed to be resting.
怎么回事 丽芙 你应该休息了
I started early on the antivirals.
我很早就开始预防病毒了
We'll nip it in the bud.
我们可以把它扼杀在萌芽状态
Graham's situation went from infection to death within 12 hours.
格雷汉姆在十二小时内从感染到死亡
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表