剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The corner store. They also sell sandwiches and salads.
拐角的小店 他们有卖♥♥三明治跟沙拉
Whoa! Ciabatta bun. Toby!
意大利脆皮面包 托比
I'll be up front.
我去前台
That's a sweet girl. Yeah, she is.
贴心的女孩啊 是啊
Did you, uh... does Sandy know about this sweet girl?
珊迪知道这个女孩儿的事吗
Sandy's busy saving the world.
珊迪忙着拯救世界呢
She doesn't have time for long conversations like that
她没时间和我长篇大论
or even to return phone calls really.
更不用说回电♥话♥了
Always helpful. Thank you.
随时乐意帮忙 谢谢
Michelle, what's going on?
米歇尔 怎么了
We just found Janet and Lindsay. Yeah.
我们找到了珍妮特跟林赛
We need you back at IIB.
你得回联合调查局一趟
Our serial predator is now a serial killer.
连环强♥奸♥犯现在成连环杀手了
Obviously my heart, uh...
我心里显然...
goes out to the members of the families of those girls.
对受害的女孩的家属充满同情
But... it's absolutely tragic... but there's been no arrest made.
但 太不幸了 目前还没逮捕凶手
And IIB has not given us any word.
联合调查局还没有回复我们
There are now two girls--
现在有两个女孩
I don't mean to be the downer here,
我不想有意打击你们
but the chances of finding Blaire alive are now less than 10%.
但布莱尔的生还几率少于10%
The first two were killed within 72 hours of their abductions.
前两个女孩在绑♥架♥后72小时被杀
Thanks.
多谢
Ritual killings?
杀人祭神吗
After feeding them some type of fluid
给她们喝了某种饮料后
that accelerates clinical dehydration.
会加速临床脱水
Some form of vinegar that Fawn smelled in the pickup.
就是福恩在小卡车里闻到的那种醋味
Toxicology's working on exactly what that is.
毒理学家还在研究其准确成分
Mediaeval Europeans took vinegar medicinally to flush the system.
中世纪欧洲人用醋入药来清理身体系统
Could it be ritual purgation?
会不会是某种净化仪式
So maybe it's not sexual.
那就有可能不是性侵
Maybe it is.
有可能
What if he's blaming these girls for exciting him?
如果他是怪这些女孩让他兴奋了呢
Well, that would dial us back to Artemis,
那样我们就得重新回到阿尔忒弥斯调查
wouldn't it?
不是吗
Yeah, who've just formally refused to give us their membership list.
是啊 他们都正式拒绝给我们会员名单
What if it's a family member, an ex-member, or, you know,
如果是家庭成员 前任会员或是
someone with a bone to pick?
平时合不来的人呢
Or that stalker they were talking about.
也可能是他们说到的那个跟踪者
I think Fawn knows who he is.
我觉得福恩应该知道是谁
Talk to her.
去和她谈谈
OK, listen. It's going to be OK. All right?
不会有事的 好吗
OK? Our thoughts are with Blaire.
我们的思想与布莱尔同在
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不 不
She's... Blaire says she's dead.
她是 布莱尔说她已经死了
Fawn.
福恩
Can I talk to her a minute, please? Do you mind if I just...
能和她聊两句吗
Yeah. Thank you.
没问题 多谢
Fawn?
福恩
Hey, Fawn.
嘿 福恩
Fawn, we think she might still be alive.
我们认为她可能还活着
We don't know for how long.
不知道还能活多久
Look, I know what it's like to know things.
我知道了解隐情是什么滋味
Terrible things.
可怕的隐情
Things that you think you can't tell anyone.
你觉得你不能告诉任何人
Not like this.
这次不一样
Yeah. You know what he's capable of.
对 你知道他都能干出什么来
The people he doesn't fool, he hurts.
他骗不了那些人 就会伤害他们
They're scared just like you.
他们和你一样害怕
Look, I promise.
我保证
You help us find him, he will never hurt anyone again.
你帮我们找到他 他就再也不能害人了
Ask my father.
去问问我爸爸
He'll know.
他知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why the hell didn't you bring her home?
你为什么不把她带回家来
We're Fawns parents, for Pete's sake.
毕竟我们是福恩的父母啊
Is she all right? Where is she now?
她还好吗 现在在哪里
She's fine.
她没事
She went back to Artemis after she was released.
被释放后她就回到阿尔忒弥斯去了
Released?
释放
She's a prisoner of a cult.
她可是邪教的犯人
What are you thinking?
你是怎么想的
She says she feels safe at Artemis.
她说她感觉阿尔忒弥斯很安全
I take it you two feel otherwise?
这么说你们俩不这么觉得吗
This is it. You've done it now.
就是这样了 你已经做过了
Don't you know what goes on in that place?
你不知道那里是怎么回事吗
The kind of perverts and cons?
各种变♥态♥和犯人
The sort of crap they believe?
他们相信的那些狗屁
Well, you must be desperate to get her out of there.
那你一定非常想让她离开那里
I imagine you've tried everything. Anything.
我猜你们已经竭尽全力了
Son, all we can do now is pray.
现在我们能做的只有祈祷了
OK. We never got a clear shot of this guy
从监控录像上无法辨认
on the surveillance tape,
此人的清晰相貌
but we did get a license plate.
但我们发现了一个车牌号♥
He drives a rental car, and it's registered to...
租来的车 登记在
this guy.
这个人名下
Whoa! Hey, yup. That's our guy.
没错 就是他
This guy gave a photo to Jim.
这个人给了吉姆一张照片
He's our stalker.
他就是那个跟踪者
Ok. He goes by the name of Donald Ramsay.
此人名叫唐纳德·拉姆塞
He's a cult deprogrammer.
是个消除邪教思想的洗♥脑♥专家
He specializes in involuntary extraction and forcible confinement.
为主动要求治疗以及强迫治疗 的患者服务
"Mental cleansing for the post-cult mind."
为受邪教毒害的患者提供精神净化
Sounds like a good cover.
听着挺掩人耳目的
Yeah. Let's go deeper.
继续查下去
OK. According to his credit cards
根据他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
he's been at a motel on the Lakeshore
自从第一个女孩被拐
since just before our first girl was abducted.
他就一直住在湖边的一个旅馆里
Well, this is our first hot lead for Blaire.
这是第一个有关布莱尔的有效线索
Let's go.
走
IIB. May we come in?
联合调查局 能进来吗
What's that smell?
什么味道
Clean. I need things clean.
清洁剂 我的东西一定要干净
I have allergies.
我有过敏症
Mr. Ramsay, do you extract people
拉姆塞先生 你的工作是不是
from new religious organizations?
帮助人们脱离宗教团体
Try to deprogram them somehow?
设法使他们从精神上解脱
You mean cults?
你是说邪教吗
Bet if your sister or daughter or husband was in one,
但如果你家中有人受其毒害
you'd call 'em what they are.
你就会这么说了
Nice-looking girl.
好漂亮的女孩
It's my daughter.
我女儿
She's dead.
死了
Cult.
邪教害的
I'm sorry for your loss.
抱歉
Are you? Don't touch that, please.
真的吗 拜托别碰那个
What is it that you do exactly, Mr. Ramsay?
你的工作到底是什么 拉姆塞先生
I spare families from suffering as I have.
保护其他家庭免受我曾经历的痛苦
Oh, and we're supposed to believe
那我们是不是该相信
that stops short at kidnapping?
有人中途停止了绑♥架♥
OK. We're gonna need to know your whereabouts--
我们需要知道你的行踪
That's enough. Get out. Now.
够了 立刻滚出去
Don't come back unless you have a warrant.
没有搜查令就别想再进来
You got it.
听你的
The suspect threw my guys out.
嫌犯把我的探员们赶了出来
I can't get more without a search--
不搜查我没法得到更多的信息
Oh, for crying...
服了
No warrant.
没有搜查令
There's no law against taking pictures,
没有禁止拍照的法律条令
evidently, and no hard evidence connecting Ramsay
很显然 没有明显证据证明拉姆塞
to the murders or Fawn's abduction.
与谋杀或者绑♥架♥福恩有关
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表